Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: great people


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Date:
great people
Permalink   


How do I log onto great people to change availability n check posted schedule?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

click My eSchedule on greatpeople and then click eSchedule Portal



__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Date:
Permalink   

I cnt gt on da website @ all

__________________


Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 574
Date:
Permalink   

fultimemom wrote:

I cnt gt on da website @ all


 

Maybe it's because some of your keys apparently aren't working. Just a guess.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

you need your enterprise id and password to log on



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

 where  do you get your enterprise  id?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Your manager should have that info 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I did that and it's not letting me request days from my home computer 

 

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I did that and it's not letting me request days from my home computer 

 

 


 You need to request it a week ahead of time.  It locks you out of days that it is too late to ask for.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

fultimemom wrote:

How do I log onto great people to change availability n check posted schedule?


 Use a computer not an Iphone.

greatpeople.me      is the address.  Don't add or delete anything from it.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1217
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
fultimemom wrote:

How do I log onto great people to change availability n check posted schedule?


 Use a computer not an Iphone.

greatpeople.me      is the address.  Don't add or delete anything from it.


You can use a smartphone. I use mine to check it all the time.



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard