Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: How hard is it to get customers to do they survey
Anonymous

Date:
How hard is it to get customers to do they survey
Permalink   


How hard is it to get customers to do they survey

and what do you think of the little Hearts they give you for a comment you get



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I refuse to wear that card because I think it's demeaning.  I'm an adult.  I'm not some first or second grader that needs to be given a little sticker every time I do the job I'm suppose to be doing in the first place.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I am sure the GREAT majority of customers never fill out the survey. We average 4000 customers a day at our store. We average (maybe) about 10 to 20 customer comments a day, and that includes alot of multiple comments from the same customer, (such as one comment concerning front end, another comment about produce, and another one on the overall store).

So, just do the math.........only a tiny percentage bother to do so...........and as one of the haracteristics of our "human nature" a customer might be more likely to be vocal and actually make the effort to leave feedback if they have something NEGATIVE to say.  But most customers actually have their own lives to worry about, they have (what they feel) are much more important things to worry about........than taking the time to go online and fill out the feedback survey.

 

And the survey has some really dumb questions that sound ALMOST like "Have we sent a tingle up your leg today by thrilling you with our marvelous, wonderful, exceptional grocery shopping experience??!!" 

Most of the time if I have asked a customer "have you ever went on the krogerfeedback.com site and filled out our customer survey?" they reply, in a rather sheepish way, "no, I never have gotten around to doing one".  Some might have been lying but I think most were being truthful.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I am sure the GREAT majority of customers never fill out the survey. We average 4000 customers a day at our store. We average (maybe) about 10 to 20 customer comments a day, and that includes alot of multiple comments from the same customer, (such as one comment concerning front end, another comment about produce, and another one on the overall store).

So, just do the math.........only a tiny percentage bother to do so...........and as one of the haracteristics of our "human nature" a customer might be more likely to be vocal and actually make the effort to leave feedback if they have something NEGATIVE to say.  But most customers actually have their own lives to worry about, they have (what they feel) are much more important things to worry about........than taking the time to go online and fill out the feedback survey.

 

And the survey has some really dumb questions that sound ALMOST like "Have we sent a tingle up your leg today by thrilling you with our marvelous, wonderful, exceptional grocery shopping experience??!!" 

Most of the time if I have asked a customer "have you ever went on the krogerfeedback.com site and filled out our customer survey?" they reply, in a rather sheepish way, "no, I never have gotten around to doing one".  Some might have been lying but I think most were being truthful.

 


 Have you ever gone.  If you use has, have, or had, you use the perfect tense.  "Went" is simply the past tense.  I went to the store.  I have gone to the store.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Most of the time if I have asked a customer "have you ever went on the krogerfeedback.com site and filled out our customer survey?" they reply, in a rather sheepish way, "no, I never have gotten around to doing one".  Some might have been lying but I think most were being truthful.

 


 Have you ever gone.  If you use has, have, or had, you use the perfect tense.  "Went" is simply the past tense.  I went to the store.  I have gone to the store.


 Oh dear, I am SO SO sorry, my darling English grammar policewoman/teacher. When I'm in  a hurry I don't worry about being 100% correct with my English grammar.  You really need to apply for a position with the upper upper upper Kroger management (known as "corporate"), specifically Key Retailing Procedures,  since they spend vast amounts of time accomplishing nothing of real importance or of notable improvement to the day-to-day operations of the stores; you will feel right at home. Meanwhile the peon workers in the actual stores are busting their butts doing the really hard physical grinding work that help keep the company afloat.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Good grammar should always be used in every situation.  It makes you come across as less intelligent when you don't.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1321
Date:
Permalink   

They want surveys and they keep shoving it down our throats to have the customers do them. It is HIGHLY irritating. If they want to do them, they will. I've stopped asking. Customers get mad when we keep pushing it at them, then managent wants to know why they get mad. DUH!! It's not hard to figure out!! Back off with the damn surveys!!

__________________

How about NO?!?

 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 129
Date:
Permalink   

mega-kitteh wrote:

They want surveys and they keep shoving it down our throats to have the customers do them. It is HIGHLY irritating. If they want to do them, they will. I've stopped asking. Customers get mad when we keep pushing it at them, then managent wants to know why they get mad. DUH!! It's not hard to figure out!! Back off with the damn surveys!!


 All they want is the "good" score; they IGNORE anything thing negative like long lines, no baggers, empty shelves, etc. The customers don't even know management could care LESS about their real concerns.



__________________

"Resistance is futile...you will be assimilated" - The Krog

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Kenny Powers wrote:
mega-kitteh wrote:

They want surveys and they keep shoving it down our throats to have the customers do them. It is HIGHLY irritating. If they want to do them, they will. I've stopped asking. Customers get mad when we keep pushing it at them, then managent wants to know why they get mad. DUH!! It's not hard to figure out!! Back off with the damn surveys!!


 All they want is the "good" score; they IGNORE anything thing negative like long lines, no baggers, empty shelves, etc. The customers don't even know management could care LESS about their real concerns.


 

That right there sums up my experiences at the huddles. The general manager only reads the positive comments and gives shout outs. I have even brought up issues with my department (fuel) and get blown off consistently. Now, case in point, the assistant managers actually listen and read off the negative comments stating that issues need to be addressed. One of the assistant managers actually worked his way up from the bottom (he started as a courtesy clerk at 14) and is helpful with coming up with creative ways of handling difficult situations, customers and employees. The general manager on the other hand, just came from an advertising background and seems to know nothing about Kroger. 



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard