Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Leads Ask your self this?
Anonymous

Date:
Leads Ask your self this?
Permalink   


Does your team like their job? 

Do they want to work? 

Do they need to improve? Of course they do, (No one is perfect)

Where do they need to improve? (Of course you do, everyone needs to improve something) Where not perfect

Where don't they need to improve? 

Do you (as a Lead) want to succeed at your job? 

Do you (as a Lead) need to improve? Of course, you do, everyone needs to improve something

Where do you (as a Lead) need to improve? 

What can you (as a Lead) do to make the improvements and get your TEAM to work as a TEAM? 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Does your team like their job? 

Do they want to work? 

Do they need to improve? Of course they do, (No one is perfect)

Where do they need to improve? (Of course you do, everyone needs to improve something) Where not perfect

Where don't they need to improve? 

Do you (as a Lead) want to succeed at your job? 

Do you (as a Lead) need to improve? Of course, you do, everyone needs to improve something

Where do you (as a Lead) need to improve? 

What can you (as a Lead) do to make the improvements and get your TEAM to work as a TEAM? 


 Looks like I need to improve on checking my work before I submit it. LOL!!!

Where do they need to improve? (Of course you do, everyone needs to improve something) We're not perfect!!! 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Does your team like their job? 

Do they want to work? 

Do they need to improve? Of course they do, (No one is perfect)

Where do they need to improve? (Of course you do, everyone needs to improve something) Where not perfect

Where don't they need to improve? 

Do you (as a Lead) want to succeed at your job? 

Do you (as a Lead) need to improve? Of course, you do, everyone needs to improve something

Where do you (as a Lead) need to improve? 

What can you (as a Lead) do to make the improvements and get your TEAM to work as a TEAM? 


No
Hell No
Yes
Everything
Being Lazy
Sure
No
See Above
Give me the ability to fire and hire my team

 

You can tell I'm a wonder to work for lol



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 94
Date:
Permalink   

Its exceptionally funny because people walk around thinking we dont ask ourselves these questions all the time. Yall really think I dont know the answer to these questions? Come on. No lead wants to do a bad job, because doing a bad job gets you screamed at. Our teams, however............ Dont worry, Kroger. I hold my ******* open for you PROPERLY.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Does your team like their job? 

Do they want to work? 

Do they need to improve? Of course they do, (No one is perfect)

Where do they need to improve? (Of course you do, everyone needs to improve something) Where not perfect

Where don't they need to improve? 

Do you (as a Lead) want to succeed at your job? 

Do you (as a Lead) need to improve? Of course, you do, everyone needs to improve something

Where do you (as a Lead) need to improve? 

What can you (as a Lead) do to make the improvements and get your TEAM to work as a TEAM? 


 Why don't worry about what you're doing and not what everyone else is doing.  The questions you asked are really none of your business.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Does your team like their job? 

Do they want to work? 

Do they need to improve? Of course they do, (No one is perfect)

Where do they need to improve? (Of course you do, everyone needs to improve something) Where not perfect

Where don't they need to improve? 

Do you (as a Lead) want to succeed at your job? 

Do you (as a Lead) need to improve? Of course, you do, everyone needs to improve something

Where do you (as a Lead) need to improve? 

What can you (as a Lead) do to make the improvements and get your TEAM to work as a TEAM? 


 Why don't worry about what you're doing and not what everyone else is doing.  The questions you asked are really none of your business.


         WOW! So negative! Grow up and stop hating yourself.  "Ask yourself these questions" I didn't ask for the answers! Just asked you to ask yourself! Maybe then People can work together as a TEAM and enjoy their jobs. 



__________________
tov


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 96
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Does your team like their job? 

Do they want to work? 

Do they need to improve? Of course they do, (No one is perfect)

Where do they need to improve? (Of course you do, everyone needs to improve something) Where not perfect

Where don't they need to improve? 

Do you (as a Lead) want to succeed at your job? 

Do you (as a Lead) need to improve? Of course, you do, everyone needs to improve something

Where do you (as a Lead) need to improve? 

What can you (as a Lead) do to make the improvements and get your TEAM to work as a TEAM? 


 Why don't worry about what you're doing and not what everyone else is doing.  The questions you asked are really none of your business.


         WOW! So negative! Grow up and stop hating yourself.  "Ask yourself these questions" I didn't ask for the answers! Just asked you to ask yourself! Maybe then People can work together as a TEAM and enjoy their jobs. 


 LOL OP. It HAS to come from management. More hours and more help. My store is really struggling to finish basic tasks not because we are lazy, or don't know how to do things better, or any of your silly, insulting question. It's because we don't have enough hours. GIVE US HOURS!!! Then, and only then we will be able to enjoy our jobs. Because right now, I'm going home thinking that I didn't do enough. And I shouldn't be feeling like that. It's because of you, the upper management (corporate jokers). Help us, help you!!!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

how about you (the upper management) get off your a$s and help the other depts which is your job instead of just sitting up in your office eating trail mix and getting fat for 10 hours a day.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 127
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Does your team like their job? 

Do they want to work? 

Do they need to improve? Of course they do, (No one is perfect)

Where do they need to improve? (Of course you do, everyone needs to improve something) Where not perfect

Where don't they need to improve? 

Do you (as a Lead) want to succeed at your job? 

Do you (as a Lead) need to improve? Of course, you do, everyone needs to improve something

Where do you (as a Lead) need to improve? 

What can you (as a Lead) do to make the improvements and get your TEAM to work as a TEAM? 


 Yeah, I think the Original Poster of this thread HAS to be a member of management, either at the local store level, or higher up than that.  The questions scream "You can do better if you just put your whole heart, mind and soul into it", along with the unspoken vibe "the problems you have do NOT stem from anything your management is doing, but is rooted in YOUR shortcomings! "   

The fact that hourly employees across the board in most (if not all) Kroger stores are now being FORCED to work without the sorely-needed hours alloted to their respective departments, and so things can never get done completely satisfactorily, is being conveniently ignored by whoever started this discussion. 

So...... It doesn't matter how great the workers are...........  if there is not enough time and assistance allowed by Kroger to get all the tasks done,  all the "rah! rah! rah! team chants" are empty and pointless. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Does your team like their job? 

Do they want to work? 

Do they need to improve? Of course they do, (No one is perfect)

Where do they need to improve? (Of course you do, everyone needs to improve something) Where not perfect

Where don't they need to improve? 

Do you (as a Lead) want to succeed at your job? 

Do you (as a Lead) need to improve? Of course, you do, everyone needs to improve something

Where do you (as a Lead) need to improve? 

What can you (as a Lead) do to make the improvements and get your TEAM to work as a TEAM? 


 Why don't worry about what you're doing and not what everyone else is doing.  The questions you asked are really none of your business.


         WOW! So negative! Grow up and stop hating yourself.  "Ask yourself these questions" I didn't ask for the answers! Just asked you to ask yourself! Maybe then People can work together as a TEAM and enjoy their jobs. 


 Just because I think you're a jerk, doesn't mean I hate myself.  If you truly think that, then maybe you're the one who needs to take a good hard look at yourself.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

tov wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Does your team like their job? 

Do they want to work? 

Do they need to improve? Of course they do, (No one is perfect)

Where do they need to improve? (Of course you do, everyone needs to improve something) Where not perfect

Where don't they need to improve? 

Do you (as a Lead) want to succeed at your job? 

Do you (as a Lead) need to improve? Of course, you do, everyone needs to improve something

Where do you (as a Lead) need to improve? 

What can you (as a Lead) do to make the improvements and get your TEAM to work as a TEAM? 


 Why don't worry about what you're doing and not what everyone else is doing.  The questions you asked are really none of your business.


         WOW! So negative! Grow up and stop hating yourself.  "Ask yourself these questions" I didn't ask for the answers! Just asked you to ask yourself! Maybe then People can work together as a TEAM and enjoy their jobs. 


 LOL OP. It HAS to come from management. More hours and more help. My store is really struggling to finish basic tasks not because we are lazy, or don't know how to do things better, or any of your silly, insulting question. It's because we don't have enough hours. GIVE US HOURS!!! Then, and only then we will be able to enjoy our jobs. Because right now, I'm going home thinking that I didn't do enough. And I shouldn't be feeling like that. It's because of you, the upper management (corporate jokers). Help us, help you!!!


     You wouldn't feel as though you haven't done enough, if you have. If your doing what you should be doing and what you can, then you have nothing to be concerned about.  



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Kroger-Employee wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Does your team like their job? 

Do they want to work? 

Do they need to improve? Of course they do, (No one is perfect)

Where do they need to improve? (Of course you do, everyone needs to improve something) Where not perfect

Where don't they need to improve? 

Do you (as a Lead) want to succeed at your job? 

Do you (as a Lead) need to improve? Of course, you do, everyone needs to improve something

Where do you (as a Lead) need to improve? 

What can you (as a Lead) do to make the improvements and get your TEAM to work as a TEAM? 


 Yeah, I think the Original Poster of this thread HAS to be a member of management, either at the local store level, or higher up than that.  The questions scream "You can do better if you just put your whole heart, mind and soul into it", along with the unspoken vibe "the problems you have do NOT stem from anything your management is doing, but is rooted in YOUR shortcomings! "   

The fact that hourly employees across the board in most (if not all) Kroger stores are now being FORCED to work without the sorely-needed hours alloted to their respective departments, and so things can never get done completely satisfactorily, is being conveniently ignored by whoever started this discussion. 

So...... It doesn't matter how great the workers are...........  if there is not enough time and assistance allowed by Kroger to get all the tasks done,  all the "rah! rah! rah! team chants" are empty and pointless. 


        Thank you! That is a huge compliment believing that I'm a member of management. Whether I am or not, really doesn't matter. It must have hit you pretty hard for such a negative response. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 94
Date:
Permalink   

Well.

Even management knows its not good to be in management if you actually talk to them... that is, unless you like being in a thankless, dead-end, constantly at-risk job at the beck and call of a heartless corporation that is more concerned with saving their assets and cowaring instead of standing on their strengths, and more concerned with forcing you to waste your own and your stores time simply so they can watch what everyone is doing. Although, what am I saying? Im talking to a brown-noser here.

Management or not, go helicopter your metaphorical dick somewhere else. I hope the *******s you sniff while you should be working smell of roses; Im sure thats the only reason you stick around. wink



-- Edited by GreyKnitHat on Saturday 14th of April 2018 12:03:01 PM

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Dear O.P.

Why is it every time someone disagrees with you, you say they're being negative?  Ever consider that they might be right?  If you can't, then you're the one with the problem.



__________________
tov


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 96
Date:
Permalink   

Poor OP. One too many years in corporate, huh? Place where lazy, ignorant, disconnected from reality folk like you end up.

Must say though, you have mastered one thing very well. Deflecting your shortcomings and guilt onto others. Have a nice day : D

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I love it now I have went from being management to being corporate! You guys are wonderful! Just think about those questions and see what you might be able to do to help improve your days at work. See what you can do to inspire TEAM WORK! Enjoy!  



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 94
Date:
Permalink   

If that is your actual goal here, try next time to not open the conversation with telling everyone that they are 5 year olds that think that perfection exists. Instead maybe ask What are the ways I can try to help my crew be a better team? Is there anything you do? Were struggling here with a lot of negative attitudes and I want to try to help. Maybe say what department you are in to better give context. That leads to conversations between posters that can also help any visitors or lurkers with the same problem.

Your questions are leading, blaming, breed negativity, and create environments of paranoia. You are projecting your own attitude onto us and then blaming your negativity on us simply because you have a smile on your face. That is why people think you are management or corporate. It is not a compliment. You are not listening and instead saying the same asinine things over and over. Being an ass will only get you so far in life.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 127
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Kroger-Employee wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Does your team like their job? 

Do they want to work? 

Do they need to improve? Of course they do, (No one is perfect)

Where do they need to improve? (Of course you do, everyone needs to improve something) Where not perfect

Where don't they need to improve? 

Do you (as a Lead) want to succeed at your job? 

Do you (as a Lead) need to improve? Of course, you do, everyone needs to improve something

Where do you (as a Lead) need to improve? 

What can you (as a Lead) do to make the improvements and get your TEAM to work as a TEAM? 


 Yeah, I think the Original Poster of this thread HAS to be a member of management, either at the local store level, or higher up than that.  The questions scream "You can do better if you just put your whole heart, mind and soul into it", along with the unspoken vibe "the problems you have do NOT stem from anything your management is doing, but is rooted in YOUR shortcomings! "   

The fact that hourly employees across the board in most (if not all) Kroger stores are now being FORCED to work without the sorely-needed hours alloted to their respective departments, and so things can never get done completely satisfactorily, is being conveniently ignored by whoever started this discussion. 

So...... It doesn't matter how great the workers are...........  if there is not enough time and assistance allowed by Kroger to get all the tasks done,  all the "rah! rah! rah! team chants" are empty and pointless. 


        Thank you! That is a huge compliment believing that I'm a member of management. Whether I am or not, really doesn't matter. It must have hit you pretty hard for such a negative response. 


 Brutal Honesty about the current working conditions at most Kroger stores in many cases does come across as "NEGATIVE".  I'm sorry, but the truth has to be told sooner or later.  



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

GreyKnitHat wrote:

If that is your actual goal here, try next time to not open the conversation with telling everyone that they are 5 year olds that think that perfection exists. Instead maybe ask What are the ways I can try to help my crew be a better team? Is there anything you do? Were struggling here with a lot of negative attitudes and I want to try to help. Maybe say what department you are in to better give context. That leads to conversations between posters that can also help any visitors or lurkers with the same problem.

Your questions are leading, blaming, breed negativity, and create environments of paranoia. You are projecting your own attitude onto us and then blaming your negativity on us simply because you have a smile on your face. That is why people think you are management or corporate. It is not a compliment. You are not listening and instead saying the same asinine things over and over. Being an ass will only get you so far in life.


 How are these questions negative? Aren't they something you should be asking any way? I mean really??!! 

Does your team like their job? 

Do they want to work? 

Do they need to improve? Of course they do, (No one is perfect)

Where do they need to improve? (Of course you do, everyone needs to improve something) Where not perfect

Where don't they need to improve? 

Do you (as a Lead) want to succeed at your job? 

Do you (as a Lead) need to improve? Of course, you do, everyone needs to improve something

Where do you (as a Lead) need to improve? 

What can you (as a Lead) do to make the improvements and get your TEAM to work as a TEAM?

The only way you would take this as negative is if you're a procrastinator, not very good at Team work, and just go to work to get paid!!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
GreyKnitHat wrote:

If that is your actual goal here, try next time to not open the conversation with telling everyone that they are 5 year olds that think that perfection exists. Instead maybe ask What are the ways I can try to help my crew be a better team? Is there anything you do? Were struggling here with a lot of negative attitudes and I want to try to help. Maybe say what department you are in to better give context. That leads to conversations between posters that can also help any visitors or lurkers with the same problem.

Your questions are leading, blaming, breed negativity, and create environments of paranoia. You are projecting your own attitude onto us and then blaming your negativity on us simply because you have a smile on your face. That is why people think you are management or corporate. It is not a compliment. You are not listening and instead saying the same asinine things over and over. Being an ass will only get you so far in life.


I like brutal honesty! You can only improve if you know what needs improvement! So, please be BRUTAL and tell me the truth!

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Kroger-Employee wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Kroger-Employee wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Does your team like their job? 

Do they want to work? 

Do they need to improve? Of course they do, (No one is perfect)

Where do they need to improve? (Of course you do, everyone needs to improve something) Where not perfect

Where don't they need to improve? 

Do you (as a Lead) want to succeed at your job? 

Do you (as a Lead) need to improve? Of course, you do, everyone needs to improve something

Where do you (as a Lead) need to improve? 

What can you (as a Lead) do to make the improvements and get your TEAM to work as a TEAM? 


 Yeah, I think the Original Poster of this thread HAS to be a member of management, either at the local store level, or higher up than that.  The questions scream "You can do better if you just put your whole heart, mind and soul into it", along with the unspoken vibe "the problems you have do NOT stem from anything your management is doing, but is rooted in YOUR shortcomings! "   

The fact that hourly employees across the board in most (if not all) Kroger stores are now being FORCED to work without the sorely-needed hours alloted to their respective departments, and so things can never get done completely satisfactorily, is being conveniently ignored by whoever started this discussion. 

So...... It doesn't matter how great the workers are...........  if there is not enough time and assistance allowed by Kroger to get all the tasks done,  all the "rah! rah! rah! team chants" are empty and pointless. 


        Thank you! That is a huge compliment believing that I'm a member of management. Whether I am or not, really doesn't matter. It must have hit you pretty hard for such a negative response. 


 Brutal Honesty about the current working conditions at most Kroger stores in many cases does come across as "NEGATIVE".  I'm sorry, but the truth has to be told sooner or later.  


 I like brutal honesty! You can only improve if you know what needs improvement! So, please be BRUTAL and tell me the truth!



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 127
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Kroger-Employee wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Kroger-Employee wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Does your team like their job? 

Do they want to work? 

Do they need to improve? Of course they do, (No one is perfect)

Where do they need to improve? (Of course you do, everyone needs to improve something) Where not perfect

Where don't they need to improve? 

Do you (as a Lead) want to succeed at your job? 

Do you (as a Lead) need to improve? Of course, you do, everyone needs to improve something

Where do you (as a Lead) need to improve? 

What can you (as a Lead) do to make the improvements and get your TEAM to work as a TEAM? 


 Yeah, I think the Original Poster of this thread HAS to be a member of management, either at the local store level, or higher up than that.  The questions scream "You can do better if you just put your whole heart, mind and soul into it", along with the unspoken vibe "the problems you have do NOT stem from anything your management is doing, but is rooted in YOUR shortcomings! "   

The fact that hourly employees across the board in most (if not all) Kroger stores are now being FORCED to work without the sorely-needed hours alloted to their respective departments, and so things can never get done completely satisfactorily, is being conveniently ignored by whoever started this discussion. 

So...... It doesn't matter how great the workers are...........  if there is not enough time and assistance allowed by Kroger to get all the tasks done,  all the "rah! rah! rah! team chants" are empty and pointless. 


        Thank you! That is a huge compliment believing that I'm a member of management. Whether I am or not, really doesn't matter. It must have hit you pretty hard for such a negative response. 


 Brutal Honesty about the current working conditions at most Kroger stores in many cases does come across as "NEGATIVE".  I'm sorry, but the truth has to be told sooner or later.  


 I like brutal honesty! You can only improve if you know what needs improvement! So, please be BRUTAL and tell me the truth!


 OK, here goes:  (As I already wrote a few days ago): "...........most (if not all) Kroger stores are now being FORCED to work without the sorely-needed hours alloted to their respective departments, and so things can never get done completely satisfactorily.......".   



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard