Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Baler
Anonymous

Date:
Baler
Permalink   


How are bales handled in your store? Do any sub departments or service departments make bales? Is it only dry grocery? Only the backdoor reciever? Only Grocery as a whole? Night crew? How many bales are made a day? Any night crews forced to deal with cardboard when they come in?



__________________
Bakerchick25

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

How are bales handled in your store? Do any sub departments or service departments make bales? Is it only dry grocery? Only the backdoor reciever? Only Grocery as a whole? Night crew? How many bales are made a day? Any night crews forced to deal with cardboard when they come in?


 I guess they are usually handled by whoever is the last one to pull the proverbial Jenga stick that brings the whole thing down at my store, lol. Or in other words, if you are the lucky one that is trying to put more cardboard in and crush it. And it's not going down, then it's up to you to make the bale. Mind you, I think more times than not it's managers or sometimes Produce does it, or even a person or two from Grocery has done it before at my store. But yea, there aren't any special service peeps or sub depts. that do it at all. That's kind of why it's a running thing for deli and bakery to make sure to dump our trash before Produce gets back there. Cause all day long while we are working the counter, you can see them wheeling back MOUNTAINS of cardboard(which I get is all in part of their work), but dude they are one of the biggest culprits of creating a need for a bale at least a few times a day(I would say bakery is a semi-close second if it's like around Graduation time, or a really busy weekend when we have a ton of cake orders and cupcakes are about gone) at my store.

Honestly though in a perfect world where we were better staffed, given enough hours, and likely even more benefits. I'm pretty sure more people would not mind making a bale. And everyone would truly learn how to do it, so it's not always left up to particular people. However, this is the real world, of being skeleton crews, not as many hours in the work day. And the simple fact of the matter that to this day, no one has even thought to ask me if I was even shown how to make a bale or what have you(like they don't particularly care if I know how to do it or not), then I think it's safe to say that, at my store, the same folks are going to just keep on making bales/be that unlucky person that pulls the Jenga piece every single time.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Bakerchick25 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

How are bales handled in your store? Do any sub departments or service departments make bales? Is it only dry grocery? Only the backdoor reciever? Only Grocery as a whole? Night crew? How many bales are made a day? Any night crews forced to deal with cardboard when they come in?


 I guess they are usually handled by whoever is the last one to pull the proverbial Jenga stick that brings the whole thing down at my store, lol. Or in other words, if you are the lucky one that is trying to put more cardboard in and crush it. And it's not going down, then it's up to you to make the bale. Mind you, I think more times than not it's managers or sometimes Produce does it, or even a person or two from Grocery has done it before at my store. But yea, there aren't any special service peeps or sub depts. that do it at all. That's kind of why it's a running thing for deli and bakery to make sure to dump our trash before Produce gets back there. Cause all day long while we are working the counter, you can see them wheeling back MOUNTAINS of cardboard(which I get is all in part of their work), but dude they are one of the biggest culprits of creating a need for a bale at least a few times a day(I would say bakery is a semi-close second if it's like around Graduation time, or a really busy weekend when we have a ton of cake orders and cupcakes are about gone) at my store.

Honestly though in a perfect world where we were better staffed, given enough hours, and likely even more benefits. I'm pretty sure more people would not mind making a bale. And everyone would truly learn how to do it, so it's not always left up to particular people. However, this is the real world, of being skeleton crews, not as many hours in the work day. And the simple fact of the matter that to this day, no one has even thought to ask me if I was even shown how to make a bale or what have you(like they don't particularly care if I know how to do it or not), then I think it's safe to say that, at my store, the same folks are going to just keep on making bales/be that unlucky person that pulls the Jenga piece every single time.


 They tried setting up a schedule at our store because certain people in certain departments complained that other departments didn't tie the bale, but it didn't work.  Service departments such as bakery and deli simply don't have the time to leave the counter or stuff cooking or baking to go tie a bale of cardboard.  Besides, grocery is given ELMS hours for tying the baler.  That's part of their job. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 888
Date:
Permalink   

At the two stores I have worked at, there is a list of days with different departments next to it on the side of the baler.

It takes 5-10 minutes to change it if everyone stays out of the way.  Most employees will stand around for 30 minutes and argue that it isn't their day.

I am the night manager.  I don't care what day it is or which departments turn it is.  I will change it when ever it needs to be changed.

It is the job of whoever has a few minutes to change it.  Some of our Utility clerks will change it if they are old enough and trained.

We have two balers.  I will tell everyone to fill them both and make sure they are changed by the time we are done. The entire store probably make 3 to 6 bales daily depending on how busy it is.  Keeping the back room clean is everyone's job.  Grocery gets coached if it isn't 5 S clean. 

A truck driver told me that if the bail isn't the correct dimension, the warehouse will re bale the cardboard to their standards.



__________________

Here for the fun working environment.

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

we have a sign that is assigned to each dept everyday, but one of our co manager decided to tear it down since he thinks that whoever is the last one back there needs to make one, well that didnt work out cause everytime i came back there he was the only one to make a bale, a week later the sign was back up again.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Nobody else outside of the reciever, grocery manager, nutrition lead, and night lead makes bales in my store, but thats because we make at most 3 a day. Everyone else just refuses cause its not in their ELMS. That wasnt the way it was when I started but to be honest, dry grocery is the whipping boy in my store. Doesnt matter what I do or say, the comanagers get what they want. But at least were lucky enough to not be 50% understaffed anymore. Im a night leader and I make a bale everyday anyway because second shift is basically no one but minors, so I have to clean up cardboard anyway, and all the departments leave their cardboard behind in their departments. Whaaaaaaatever.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

How are they handled? Like this:

It's one of three people. They, Somebody and Nobody. 

The weird one is Nobody. When that f*u*c*k*e*r makes a bale, somehow it's still there!

How you know is when you hear "WTF!!! NOBODY MADE A BALE!!!!!"



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Bakerchick25 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

How are bales handled in your store? Do any sub departments or service departments make bales? Is it only dry grocery? Only the backdoor reciever? Only Grocery as a whole? Night crew? How many bales are made a day? Any night crews forced to deal with cardboard when they come in?


 I guess they are usually handled by whoever is the last one to pull the proverbial Jenga stick that brings the whole thing down at my store, lol. Or in other words, if you are the lucky one that is trying to put more cardboard in and crush it. And it's not going down, then it's up to you to make the bale. Mind you, I think more times than not it's managers or sometimes Produce does it, or even a person or two from Grocery has done it before at my store. But yea, there aren't any special service peeps or sub depts. that do it at all. That's kind of why it's a running thing for deli and bakery to make sure to dump our trash before Produce gets back there. Cause all day long while we are working the counter, you can see them wheeling back MOUNTAINS of cardboard(which I get is all in part of their work), but dude they are one of the biggest culprits of creating a need for a bale at least a few times a day(I would say bakery is a semi-close second if it's like around Graduation time, or a really busy weekend when we have a ton of cake orders and cupcakes are about gone) at my store.

Honestly though in a perfect world where we were better staffed, given enough hours, and likely even more benefits. I'm pretty sure more people would not mind making a bale. And everyone would truly learn how to do it, so it's not always left up to particular people. However, this is the real world, of being skeleton crews, not as many hours in the work day. And the simple fact of the matter that to this day, no one has even thought to ask me if I was even shown how to make a bale or what have you(like they don't particularly care if I know how to do it or not), then I think it's safe to say that, at my store, the same folks are going to just keep on making bales/be that unlucky person that pulls the Jenga piece every single time.


 They tried setting up a schedule at our store because certain people in certain departments complained that other departments didn't tie the bale, but it didn't work.  Service departments such as bakery and deli simply don't have the time to leave the counter or stuff cooking or baking to go tie a bale of cardboard.  Besides, grocery is given ELMS hours for tying the baler.  That's part of their job. 


 Deli and bakery really only have 20 boxes to contribute to the baler and about 5 people in their department if they are lucky. I dont think anyones complaining about them. Also, really the hours are just for the general cleanliness of the dock, which I would barely call it hours because Im pretty sure we get an hour a week to devote to that. Like, maybe. Thats really, seriously, a stretch. Recievers get time for bales and Im pretty sure night crew does, but no one else does specifically. And even if it is more, people dont do things right the first time at Kroger, so someone is always left taking more time to clean than it would have taken if people did it right the first time.

But lord forbid anyone acknowledge all the things that night crews all over do outside of their elms every night, amirite? When it comes to other departments, its you dont have time, youre busy, elms IS a thing, you are right but when it comes to grocery, its this is one store and why are you setting everyone up for failure and what I say is law and things need done when they need done.

Im not saying things dont need to get done when they need done. Im just saying it is... funny biggrin

Dont worry OP, every night crew doesnt work hard enough to dayside. You will always struggle with things not being finished Because theyll assume youve got all this open time simply because theres less customers.

cause you know elms definitely doesnt account for that.

and on top of that people are lazy. So, so, lazy. Dont take it personally.

The sooner you can accept that, the sooner you can let it roll and start to enjoy your job.

 



__________________
I’m a Night Leader. Night stocking for 5 years, backup for 3 of those years and lead for 1.


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1456
Date:
Permalink   

At our store it gets so bad that our baler utilizes an automatic shut off when the bale reaches its capacity. You can, however, override this. We have people pressing the manual button while keeping the key in the on position. It works but your not supposed to "make it work" like that. I've toes bales and it's not hard. The "hardest" thing to do is finding an empty pallet to dump the bale on once its tied. Sometimes the wire will snag itself but if you take your time you can poke it right through and tie it on the front securely.

I've been unwillingly christened The Baler King. (And in my store of you are labeled King, Queen, or Champion then YOU are the sole on responsible for that particular task. EVEN IF there are others there able to do it. And you are REQUIRED to accept the labels listed above if they state you as one. You WILL NOT and CANNOT "share the title" either.)



-- Edited by mega-kitteh on Wednesday 11th of April 2018 01:37:05 PM

__________________

How about NO?!?

 



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date:
Permalink   

At my old store, it was just me and maybe the grocery fill-ups in the afternoon. Overnight grocery should make one before they leave in the mornings but they never do. They will, however, bitch and moan one isnt made before they come in. Somehow between half of them taking a dozen smoke breaks a piece they cant find the time to make a bale. I have no problem doing it, but I dont like to Ben the only one doing it. Which it felt like for a while.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2719
Date:
Permalink   

So they've tried making a department schedule several times in the stores i've worked in, and every time, someone eventually goes and complains because (and they are correct in saying this) grocery gets the hours for bales in ELMS. Which means that usually, it stays full until someone finally decides they have time to make one.

__________________
Bakerchick25

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Bakerchick25 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

How are bales handled in your store? Do any sub departments or service departments make bales? Is it only dry grocery? Only the backdoor reciever? Only Grocery as a whole? Night crew? How many bales are made a day? Any night crews forced to deal with cardboard when they come in?


 I guess they are usually handled by whoever is the last one to pull the proverbial Jenga stick that brings the whole thing down at my store, lol. Or in other words, if you are the lucky one that is trying to put more cardboard in and crush it. And it's not going down, then it's up to you to make the bale. Mind you, I think more times than not it's managers or sometimes Produce does it, or even a person or two from Grocery has done it before at my store. But yea, there aren't any special service peeps or sub depts. that do it at all. That's kind of why it's a running thing for deli and bakery to make sure to dump our trash before Produce gets back there. Cause all day long while we are working the counter, you can see them wheeling back MOUNTAINS of cardboard(which I get is all in part of their work), but dude they are one of the biggest culprits of creating a need for a bale at least a few times a day(I would say bakery is a semi-close second if it's like around Graduation time, or a really busy weekend when we have a ton of cake orders and cupcakes are about gone) at my store.

Honestly though in a perfect world where we were better staffed, given enough hours, and likely even more benefits. I'm pretty sure more people would not mind making a bale. And everyone would truly learn how to do it, so it's not always left up to particular people. However, this is the real world, of being skeleton crews, not as many hours in the work day. And the simple fact of the matter that to this day, no one has even thought to ask me if I was even shown how to make a bale or what have you(like they don't particularly care if I know how to do it or not), then I think it's safe to say that, at my store, the same folks are going to just keep on making bales/be that unlucky person that pulls the Jenga piece every single time.


 They tried setting up a schedule at our store because certain people in certain departments complained that other departments didn't tie the bale, but it didn't work.  Service departments such as bakery and deli simply don't have the time to leave the counter or stuff cooking or baking to go tie a bale of cardboard.  Besides, grocery is given ELMS hours for tying the baler.  That's part of their job. 


 Yea, see they tried having a scheduled day for each department to clean in front and around the baler. And for a time it stuck, but I guess when we got different managers in, out went the schedule. I've never heard anybody really mention it again and it's down to the managers to do the cleaning up back there. And your right. With the way deli can be uber busy and when you are the bakery closer(essentially doing everything else on your own at my store), there is just no time to make a bale. Heck come to think of it, to even attempt to do one, would be sort of tantamount to job abandonment if your on bakery closing, as we are still down to just one closer and not that many deli peeps know how to watch bakery counter while your gone. So yea just be a major fail.



__________________
Bakerchick25

Date:
Permalink   

GreyKnitHat wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Bakerchick25 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

How are bales handled in your store? Do any sub departments or service departments make bales? Is it only dry grocery? Only the backdoor reciever? Only Grocery as a whole? Night crew? How many bales are made a day? Any night crews forced to deal with cardboard when they come in?


 I guess they are usually handled by whoever is the last one to pull the proverbial Jenga stick that brings the whole thing down at my store, lol. Or in other words, if you are the lucky one that is trying to put more cardboard in and crush it. And it's not going down, then it's up to you to make the bale. Mind you, I think more times than not it's managers or sometimes Produce does it, or even a person or two from Grocery has done it before at my store. But yea, there aren't any special service peeps or sub depts. that do it at all. That's kind of why it's a running thing for deli and bakery to make sure to dump our trash before Produce gets back there. Cause all day long while we are working the counter, you can see them wheeling back MOUNTAINS of cardboard(which I get is all in part of their work), but dude they are one of the biggest culprits of creating a need for a bale at least a few times a day(I would say bakery is a semi-close second if it's like around Graduation time, or a really busy weekend when we have a ton of cake orders and cupcakes are about gone) at my store.

Honestly though in a perfect world where we were better staffed, given enough hours, and likely even more benefits. I'm pretty sure more people would not mind making a bale. And everyone would truly learn how to do it, so it's not always left up to particular people. However, this is the real world, of being skeleton crews, not as many hours in the work day. And the simple fact of the matter that to this day, no one has even thought to ask me if I was even shown how to make a bale or what have you(like they don't particularly care if I know how to do it or not), then I think it's safe to say that, at my store, the same folks are going to just keep on making bales/be that unlucky person that pulls the Jenga piece every single time.


 They tried setting up a schedule at our store because certain people in certain departments complained that other departments didn't tie the bale, but it didn't work.  Service departments such as bakery and deli simply don't have the time to leave the counter or stuff cooking or baking to go tie a bale of cardboard.  Besides, grocery is given ELMS hours for tying the baler.  That's part of their job. 


 Deli and bakery really only have 20 boxes to contribute to the baler and about 5 people in their department if they are lucky. I dont think anyones complaining about them. Also, really the hours are just for the general cleanliness of the dock, which I would barely call it hours because Im pretty sure we get an hour a week to devote to that. Like, maybe. Thats really, seriously, a stretch. Recievers get time for bales and Im pretty sure night crew does, but no one else does specifically. And even if it is more, people dont do things right the first time at Kroger, so someone is always left taking more time to clean than it would have taken if people did it right the first time.

But lord forbid anyone acknowledge all the things that night crews all over do outside of their elms every night, amirite? When it comes to other departments, its you dont have time, youre busy, elms IS a thing, you are right but when it comes to grocery, its this is one store and why are you setting everyone up for failure and what I say is law and things need done when they need done.

Im not saying things dont need to get done when they need done. Im just saying it is... funny biggrin

Dont worry OP, every night crew doesnt work hard enough to dayside. You will always struggle with things not being finished Because theyll assume youve got all this open time simply because theres less customers.

cause you know elms definitely doesnt account for that.

and on top of that people are lazy. So, so, lazy. Dont take it personally.

The sooner you can accept that, the sooner you can let it roll and start to enjoy your job.

 


 Wait 20 boxes? How does your store get your bakery cardboard so low???!?! O_O I don't know if it's a combination of the bakers not wanting to take cardboard back in the morning, combined with filling the floor during the day, and if it's a really order heavy weekend or holiday time and the managers not having called blue line ALL DAYUM DAY LONG, that leads to us having had days where cardboard was all over both prep tables, in the blue cart, on a U boat, on the floor, and even in a buggy that pretty much totals out to way more than 20 boxes going on.

P.S. Appreciate the hell out of ya night crew! ;)



__________________
Bakerchick25

Date:
Permalink   

mega-kitteh wrote:

At our store it gets so bad that our baler utilizes an automatic shut off when the bale reaches its capacity. You can, however, override this. We have people pressing the manual button while keeping the key in the on position. It works but your not supposed to "make it work" like that. I've toes bales and it's not hard. The "hardest" thing to do is finding an empty pallet to dump the bale on once its tied. Sometimes the wire will snag itself but if you take your time you can poke it right through and tie it on the front securely.

I've been unwillingly christened The Baler King. (And in my store of you are labeled King, Queen, or Champion then YOU are the sole on responsible for that particular task. EVEN IF there are others there able to do it. And you are REQUIRED to accept the labels listed above if they state you as one. You WILL NOT and CANNOT "share the title" either.)



-- Edited by mega-kitteh on Wednesday 11th of April 2018 01:37:05 PM


 Ha, yea. That is how it is at my store too. Any time you get proficient at anything that is when you are suddenly the go to person. That's why I have to remind them every so often, that I make mistakes too. I.e. make a few too many turn overs when baking or even burned some cookies once. Not saying I do stuff like that on purpose, but with as much as they try and get you to doing on the multi-tasking front, I have to remind them I'm only one person. And if I'm rushing around too much something is going to get f*cked up. And that's a fact. So I'm definitely glad they aren't dubbing me the queen or princess, duchess of anything.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Date:
Permalink   

Bakerchick25 wrote:
GreyKnitHat wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Bakerchick25 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

How are bales handled in your store? Do any sub departments or service departments make bales? Is it only dry grocery? Only the backdoor reciever? Only Grocery as a whole? Night crew? How many bales are made a day? Any night crews forced to deal with cardboard when they come in?


 I guess they are usually handled by whoever is the last one to pull the proverbial Jenga stick that brings the whole thing down at my store, lol. Or in other words, if you are the lucky one that is trying to put more cardboard in and crush it. And it's not going down, then it's up to you to make the bale. Mind you, I think more times than not it's managers or sometimes Produce does it, or even a person or two from Grocery has done it before at my store. But yea, there aren't any special service peeps or sub depts. that do it at all. That's kind of why it's a running thing for deli and bakery to make sure to dump our trash before Produce gets back there. Cause all day long while we are working the counter, you can see them wheeling back MOUNTAINS of cardboard(which I get is all in part of their work), but dude they are one of the biggest culprits of creating a need for a bale at least a few times a day(I would say bakery is a semi-close second if it's like around Graduation time, or a really busy weekend when we have a ton of cake orders and cupcakes are about gone) at my store.

Honestly though in a perfect world where we were better staffed, given enough hours, and likely even more benefits. I'm pretty sure more people would not mind making a bale. And everyone would truly learn how to do it, so it's not always left up to particular people. However, this is the real world, of being skeleton crews, not as many hours in the work day. And the simple fact of the matter that to this day, no one has even thought to ask me if I was even shown how to make a bale or what have you(like they don't particularly care if I know how to do it or not), then I think it's safe to say that, at my store, the same folks are going to just keep on making bales/be that unlucky person that pulls the Jenga piece every single time.


 They tried setting up a schedule at our store because certain people in certain departments complained that other departments didn't tie the bale, but it didn't work.  Service departments such as bakery and deli simply don't have the time to leave the counter or stuff cooking or baking to go tie a bale of cardboard.  Besides, grocery is given ELMS hours for tying the baler.  That's part of their job. 


 Deli and bakery really only have 20 boxes to contribute to the baler and about 5 people in their department if they are lucky. I dont think anyones complaining about them. Also, really the hours are just for the general cleanliness of the dock, which I would barely call it hours because Im pretty sure we get an hour a week to devote to that. Like, maybe. Thats really, seriously, a stretch. Recievers get time for bales and Im pretty sure night crew does, but no one else does specifically. And even if it is more, people dont do things right the first time at Kroger, so someone is always left taking more time to clean than it would have taken if people did it right the first time.

But lord forbid anyone acknowledge all the things that night crews all over do outside of their elms every night, amirite? When it comes to other departments, its you dont have time, youre busy, elms IS a thing, you are right but when it comes to grocery, its this is one store and why are you setting everyone up for failure and what I say is law and things need done when they need done.

Im not saying things dont need to get done when they need done. Im just saying it is... funny biggrin

Dont worry OP, every night crew doesnt work hard enough to dayside. You will always struggle with things not being finished Because theyll assume youve got all this open time simply because theres less customers.

cause you know elms definitely doesnt account for that.

and on top of that people are lazy. So, so, lazy. Dont take it personally.

The sooner you can accept that, the sooner you can let it roll and start to enjoy your job.

 


 Wait 20 boxes? How does your store get your bakery cardboard so low???!?! O_O I don't know if it's a combination of the bakers not wanting to take cardboard back in the morning, combined with filling the floor during the day, and if it's a really order heavy weekend or holiday time and the managers not having called blue line ALL DAYUM DAY LONG, that leads to us having had days where cardboard was all over both prep tables, in the blue cart, on a U boat, on the floor, and even in a buggy that pretty much totals out to way more than 20 boxes going on.

P.S. Appreciate the hell out of ya night crew! ;)


This is getting to be a large chain here, so sorry if thats bugging anyone.

I suppose I should have clarified that its about 20 cases per bale. Then again, my stores deli and bakery arent very large at all, they run about 5% a week (I dont know if thats weird). Also, Im not gonna pretend I know everything that goes on in the daytime haha. 

What I do know is that there are no cases being broken down in bakery by the time I leave, and their trucks are about a skid and nothing more unless some sale is going on. And the overnight baker complains all the time about them not breaking their truck out properly lol. And also, bakery and deli arent packing their cases in so that it takes up 3/4ths of a bale. Theyre never the ones overcrowding the baler or putting the last cases in. Like, I just dont see that happening With the bales I make and with the trucks they get.

and thanks wink 



__________________
I’m a Night Leader. Night stocking for 5 years, backup for 3 of those years and lead for 1.
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Most people in my store are too lazy to make a bale, even those in grocery.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Ever have some retard tie it wrong and have it blow apart, and you get stuck having to re stuff it? THAT'S fun



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

As far as I'm aware, it fills up until management makes someone do it.

This meaning the 1.75 people in day grocery if management can be bothered.



__________________


Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 888
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Ever have some retard tie it wrong and have it blow apart, and you get stuck having to re stuff it? THAT'S fun


Been there, done that.  The coworker swore that the wires broke.  I reused the same wires that he didn't tie right.

He tied it a foot too early.  When it dumped onto the pallet, it expanded a foot over the edges of the pallet.  When I lightly bumped it with power jack, it fell apart!  :(

Had a fat bale that someone forced out the back door and snagged the wires on the door tracks.  It fell apart.  A utility clerk ended up picking it all up piece by piece and re baling it. 



-- Edited by Anonymouse1 on Thursday 12th of April 2018 07:51:07 AM

__________________

Here for the fun working environment.

Bakerchick25

Date:
Permalink   

Haha yea, sorry everybody about the long chain.

@GreyKnitHat -But yea that would make sense now. As it does sound like the more I learn about other store's bakeries and delis they aren't really as big. And still boggles my mind having to work a truck at night. Especially with so much going on throughout the day and then doing truck at night too? Ahhhh!!!! Is what my tired body would be screaming, lol.



__________________
Bakerchick25

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Ever have some retard tie it wrong and have it blow apart, and you get stuck having to re stuff it? THAT'S fun


 *Pictures an exploded bale at my store, in the tiny space we have in the back dock* O_O *tries to fight off stroke, heart attack, and sudden mind numbing paralysis*....



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 195
Date:
Permalink   

i love making bales. i'll gladly do it if nobody else wants to, it gets me off the floor for a little bit. ;)

__________________

running backstock? ain't nobody got time fo' dat! 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard