Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Associate Survey
Anonymous

Date:
Associate Survey
Permalink   


Hello all,

Just wanted to say that if you are an employee that takes the annual Associate Survey, and you "coward out" and don't answer the questions truthfully (for instance, you gripe frequently on this forum (as many of us do) about Kroger and it's chronic nonsense, dishonesty, terrible scheduling practices, inaction on various issues, hypocrisy, favoritism, wasteful practices, etc, etc) but on the survey you give a glowing report about how things are going wonderfully at your store, and how you are happy with everything, and the managers are wonderful, and the hours are great, and you agree that Kroger is a great company to work for, then SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kroger will never get better if we keep on telling Corporate  via the surveys, that everything is peaches and cream.  Be honest!!!!  The surveys are sent to a third party company, and Kroger won't know the exact identity of the person leaving any individual comment left on the survey.

They will see a compilation of general statistics (for a hypothetical example......... such as "32.7 % of respondents agree that Kroger is a good company to work for, and would recommend them to a friend") .  Selected comments will be sent unedited as examples of various viewpoints left by employees. This is explained in the opening pages of text before you actually start taking the survey.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

The last few times I did not take the survey because I was not asked to. When I did take the survey I gave Kroger a bad grade. I would like to know how Kroger always comes out with 85% rating. At my store they go for the young kids to work uscan front office.  It has to be people who only has less than ten years with kroger or the brown nose people who are saying that Kroger is great. I started with Kroger thirty years ago when it was great but now it is not so great.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 229
Date:
Permalink   

i tore into that survey pretty good. it was one of the more satisfying things i've done while working here.

__________________

so this is the thanks I get for working overtime? 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 171
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Hello all,

Just wanted to say that if you are an employee that takes the annual Associate Survey, and you "coward out" and don't answer the questions truthfully (for instance, you gripe frequently on this forum (as many of us do) about Kroger and it's chronic nonsense, dishonesty, terrible scheduling practices, inaction on various issues, hypocrisy, favoritism, wasteful practices, etc, etc) but on the survey you give a glowing report about how things are going wonderfully at your store, and how you are happy with everything, and the managers are wonderful, and the hours are great, and you agree that Kroger is a great company to work for, then SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kroger will never get better if we keep on telling Corporate  via the surveys, that everything is peaches and cream.  Be honest!!!!  The surveys are sent to a third party company, and Kroger won't know the exact identity of the person leaving any individual comment left on the survey.

They will see a compilation of general statistics (for a hypothetical example......... such as "32.7 % of respondents agree that Kroger is a good company to work for, and would recommend them to a friend") .  Selected comments will be sent unedited as examples of various viewpoints left by employees. This is explained in the opening pages of text before you actually start taking the survey.


   I took the survey! I was completely honest. If I agreed I said 'agreed'. If I was Neutral I said 'Neutral'. If I disagreed, I said 'disagreed' Kroger problem is they need employees that will WORK. It isn't the company, it is the childish behavior and laziness of the employees. This is because, the Union backs up all Union members, including the lazy ones. Why? Because they get paid to. 



__________________

Get to your department, get off your phone, and do your job! 

Bakerchick25

Date:
Permalink   

I was honest and objective as well. I mean aside from on here, I hadn't personally experienced as many heinous situations that others have experienced. But I definitely see room for improvement and I said so on the survey. But heck, I think as my group was the first ones to do it when we started them. There was some folks already throwing stuff at our store manager. From getting trash cans out at the buggy collection spots. Getting better scheduling for blue lines. So yea, some folks were going in before we even started lol.



__________________
John Dvorak

Date:
Permalink   

I answered negatively on ALL the questions.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

It doesn't matter what you say on the survey.  If Kroger wants to implement a new policy, they're going to say that we wanted it.  



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

The Associate Insight Survey has been going on for years now. The reason nothing ever changes is not because everybody answers positively... it's because corporate actually doesn't care either way and the whole Associate Insight Survey is nothing more than a pretense to make it look like Kroger cares and that every associate's voice counts.

It doesn't.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

The Associate Insight Survey has been going on for years now. The reason nothing ever changes is not because everybody answers positively... it's because corporate actually doesn't care either way and the whole Associate Insight Survey is nothing more than a pretense to make it look like Kroger cares and that every associate's voice counts.

It doesn't.


 I would ALMOST sorta agree with you, but on the other hand I DO NOT like to just passively say "well, whatever, it won't do any good anyway" in a resigned tone of voice. 

That is why I feel we should always make sure we all do the survey, and be brutally honest, ................... it certainly won't do any HARM to be as honest as we can, and tell it like it is here at the local store level.   It might actually HELP, at least in some small way!! 

Definitely worth a try anyhow.  Don't give up on trying to make a difference in Kroger.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The Associate Insight Survey has been going on for years now. The reason nothing ever changes is not because everybody answers positively... it's because corporate actually doesn't care either way and the whole Associate Insight Survey is nothing more than a pretense to make it look like Kroger cares and that every associate's voice counts.

It doesn't.


 I would ALMOST sorta agree with you, but on the other hand I DO NOT like to just passively say "well, whatever, it won't do any good anyway" in a resigned tone of voice. 

That is why I feel we should always make sure we all do the survey, and be brutally honest, ................... it certainly won't do any HARM to be as honest as we can, and tell it like it is here at the local store level.   It might actually HELP, at least in some small way!! 

Definitely worth a try anyhow.  Don't give up on trying to make a difference in Kroger.


And I am honest when I do the survey. Every. Year. Without. Fail.

The system is broken from the top-up. Corruption, greed... arrogance. I've only been with Kroger for a little over five years and the deterioration is as noticeable as be. Ask anyone that's been with Kroger for ten, fifteen or more years and is not salaried management, and they will be able to tell you in very clear detail just how different the company is today versus just ten years ago. The survey is simply a ploy on corporate's part to make you think you can make a difference. The reality is this company is going to do everything in its power to protect the bottom line, enrich shareholder value and make their six figure salaries even bigger than they already are... and they aren't going to change course just because the survey responses come back negative. They, in actuality, likely want you to be miserable so that you'll quit and can be replaced with cheaper labor that has accrued no benefits that the company has to cover. More money in Kroger corporate's pockets.



__________________
ESTHER RAMOS

Date:
Permalink   

furiousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousKROGER STORE #517: NEEDS A LOT OF HELP STARTING WITH MANAGEMENT. THE STORE MANAGER NEEDS TO GROW UP AND GO TO MANAGEMENT TRAINING AS WELL AS TO LEARN THAT WHAT YOU DO TO PEOPLE WILL COME BACK TO BITE YOU. THERE IS SO MUCH EVIL AT THAT STORE. IF UPPER MANAGEMENT REALLY WANTS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON THERE THEY SHOULD HIRE SOMEONE TO SPY AS TO WHAT GOES ON THERE WHEN UPPER MANAGEMENT IS NOT THERE. THE WAY THEY TREAT THE WORKERS IS JUST (INHUMANE) RIDICULOUSLY EVIL. I JUST COULD NOT TAKE IT THERE ANYMORE THE CONSTANT BEING TAKING TO THE OFFICE BY THE MANAGERS WAS GETTING TO SICKENING. THE MANAGER WAS CONSTANTLY COMPLAINING ABOUT ME THAT I DID NOT DO MY JOB ON TIME AND WELL. SO I ASKED MYSELF IF I WAS SO BAD WHY DID I DO THE CLOSING FOR MOST OF THE WEEK?furiousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousMONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD KROGER WILL START SUFFERING JUST LIKE ALL THOSE OTHER STORE ARE ex: "MARTIN'S" GOD'S BLESSINGS

ESTHER RAMOS

ER:68884



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Kroger won't get better no matter how you answer



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Bunch of lazy, entitled, non smiling, piss poor associates. Kroger doesnt need to do better, YOU do! Ud customers deserve better.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

If the store manager is a monster, after multiple years of responses, Kroger will swap in a unicorn.

Briefly.

If you wanted a living wage or something, you should have applied elsewhere.

You have an internet connection.

What are you even doing?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Answer truthfully. Nothing will happen though. We had a manager score in the 30 percent range. Still at the store.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Don't belittle employee surveys. They do look at these and use the information to better the staff. This is how I brought attention to 

Some ethical issues going on in our store.

Got a long term associate in trouble for making it difficult to hold staff in a department.

Got them to fix some osha things that have been an issue for 5+ yrs.

If you don't like your store manager this is a good time to expose all the garbage they've been pulling on the store. I've never worked at a location where we got a new manager so much. Every 1.5 yrs we get a new manager. I've lost track of what number manager we're on now. This lets staff that need to slip through thec cracks survive to continue to survive in the company. Where in other jobs they'd probably be let go. (I'm not one of them.)

The surveys are a good coaching method to tell corporate you're not happy and it's time the company knows about it. Stuff not severe enough for an ethics board and managment won't do s**it about it.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

agree 1000% total BS nothing changes. they been pulling the same crap for years and with the survey, show they do not improve or promote within unless you are lazy 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Hello all,

Just wanted to say that if you are an employee that takes the annual Associate Survey, and you "coward out" and don't answer the questions truthfully (for instance, you gripe frequently on this forum (as many of us do) about Kroger and it's chronic nonsense, dishonesty, terrible scheduling practices, inaction on various issues, hypocrisy, favoritism, wasteful practices, etc, etc) but on the survey you give a glowing report about how things are going wonderfully at your store, and how you are happy with everything, and the managers are wonderful, and the hours are great, and you agree that Kroger is a great company to work for, then SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kroger will never get better if we keep on telling Corporate  via the surveys, that everything is peaches and cream.  Be honest!!!!  The surveys are sent to a third party company, and Kroger won't know the exact identity of the person leaving any individual comment left on the survey.

They will see a compilation of general statistics (for a hypothetical example......... such as "32.7 % of respondents agree that Kroger is a good company to work for, and would recommend them to a friend") .  Selected comments will be sent unedited as examples of various viewpoints left by employees. This is explained in the opening pages of text before you actually start taking the survey.


 Company knows which associates has taken the survey. Company knows what conflicts is rising due to employees keep expressing about it. Company does little to nothing except contribute more reasons to quit, contributes to retaliation. I got retaliated from an Assisted Store Leader after completing the survey.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Hello all,

Just wanted to say that if you are an employee that takes the annual Associate Survey, and you "coward out" and don't answer the questions truthfully (for instance, you gripe frequently on this forum (as many of us do) about Kroger and it's chronic nonsense, dishonesty, terrible scheduling practices, inaction on various issues, hypocrisy, favoritism, wasteful practices, etc, etc) but on the survey you give a glowing report about how things are going wonderfully at your store, and how you are happy with everything, and the managers are wonderful, and the hours are great, and you agree that Kroger is a great company to work for, then SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kroger will never get better if we keep on telling Corporate  via the surveys, that everything is peaches and cream.  Be honest!!!!  The surveys are sent to a third party company, and Kroger won't know the exact identity of the person leaving any individual comment left on the survey.

They will see a compilation of general statistics (for a hypothetical example......... such as "32.7 % of respondents agree that Kroger is a good company to work for, and would recommend them to a friend") .  Selected comments will be sent unedited as examples of various viewpoints left by employees. This is explained in the opening pages of text before you actually start taking the survey.


 Company knows which associates has taken the survey. Company knows what conflicts is rising due to employees keep expressing about it. Company does little to nothing except contribute more reasons to quit, contributes to retaliation. I got retaliated from an Assisted Store Leader after completing the survey.


 They say they're anonymous (or at the least won't say your name) but then if that's true, then they don't need to know your employee ID when completing the survey. 

That's why I always use a fake name:

 

Name: NUNYA Bisnezz

EID#: *Makes up foolish number combo*

 

I do that on each and every survey they want us to take.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I like to have fun with it. Like saying I'm under 25 years old and have been working for the company for 80+ years, and such. Where it asks am I proud of my employment with them, would I recommend the company to anyone for anything, I dish it straight. "Eff kroger!"



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Hello all,

Just wanted to say that if you are an employee that takes the annual Associate Survey, and you "coward out" and don't answer the questions truthfully (for instance, you gripe frequently on this forum (as many of us do) about Kroger and it's chronic nonsense, dishonesty, terrible scheduling practices, inaction on various issues, hypocrisy, favoritism, wasteful practices, etc, etc) but on the survey you give a glowing report about how things are going wonderfully at your store, and how you are happy with everything, and the managers are wonderful, and the hours are great, and you agree that Kroger is a great company to work for, then SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kroger will never get better if we keep on telling Corporate  via the surveys, that everything is peaches and cream.  Be honest!!!!  The surveys are sent to a third party company, and Kroger won't know the exact identity of the person leaving any individual comment left on the survey.

They will see a compilation of general statistics (for a hypothetical example......... such as "32.7 % of respondents agree that Kroger is a good company to work for, and would recommend them to a friend") .  Selected comments will be sent unedited as examples of various viewpoints left by employees. This is explained in the opening pages of text before you actually start taking the survey.


 Company knows which associates has taken the survey. Company knows what conflicts is rising due to employees keep expressing about it. Company does little to nothing except contribute more reasons to quit, contributes to retaliation. I got retaliated from an Assisted Store Leader after completing the survey.


 They say they're anonymous (or at the least won't say your name) but then if that's true, then they don't need to know your employee ID when completing the survey. 

That's why I always use a fake name:

 

Name: NUNYA Bisnezz

EID#: *Makes up foolish number combo*

 

I do that on each and every survey they want us to take.


Good one. I use ASS ociate 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 64
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The Associate Insight Survey has been going on for years now. The reason nothing ever changes is not because everybody answers positively... it's because corporate actually doesn't care either way and the whole Associate Insight Survey is nothing more than a pretense to make it look like Kroger cares and that every associate's voice counts.

It doesn't.


 I would ALMOST sorta agree with you, but on the other hand I DO NOT like to just passively say "well, whatever, it won't do any good anyway" in a resigned tone of voice. 

That is why I feel we should always make sure we all do the survey, and be brutally honest, ................... it certainly won't do any HARM to be as honest as we can, and tell it like it is here at the local store level.   It might actually HELP, at least in some small way!! 

Definitely worth a try anyhow.  Don't give up on trying to make a difference in Kroger.


 Im VERY certain that these surveys do jack and squat, but I fill it out anyway to A: express my frustration at the company, and B: may as well throw my stick onto the fire.  



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard