Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: kroger: make customers wear a mask
Anonymous

Date:
kroger: make customers wear a mask
Permalink   


we're vulnerable and dont get any hazard pay. show you care more about our health than maybe losing a few customers



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

we're vulnerable and dont get any hazard pay. show you care more about our health than maybe losing a few customers


 You're not going to get coronavirus from a customer that you only interact with for a few minutes.  The people who are getting it are the ones who are in continuous contact with someone who is sick with the virus.  In other words, if you live with someone who is sick with the virus or you work in hospital or nursing home around Covid 19 patients, then you need to take steps to protect yourself.  Even if you do catch it, that doesn't mean an automatic trip to the hospital or death sentence.  The overwhelming majority of people who get it have no symptoms.  There's been no proof that asymptomatic people have transmitted the virus.  The media always prefaces their reports about asymptomatic people transmitting the virus with words like "could", "possibly, and "might".  You have to be on the lookout for words like that.   In all the cases I've heard about where there's been a spike in the number of cases after a mass gathering, the person who transmitted the virus was showing symptoms but they ignored them and shrugged it off as a mild cold.  The people who have to be concerned are people with underlying health conditions.  However, if someone feels they are susceptable, it is solely up to them to take steps to protect themselves.   Anyway, it's not the virus that's the problem.  It's how some people are reacting to it.  The rest of us shouldn't have to suffer just because less than one percent of the population have screwed up immune systems.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

we're vulnerable and dont get any hazard pay. show you care more about our health than maybe losing a few customers


 Yeah its total bs we have to wear mask and these ****sucking customers dont. Then these idiots who dont wear masks have the nerve to complain about employees not wearing one



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I believe that as long as we're required to wear a mask for 8 hours, then we're entitled to our hero pay again



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

My state is screwing up so bad customers do have to wear a mask.

We pass them out at the door.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Any one else tired of the political view point of masks and tired of getting harassed over it? We seem to have two crazies come in every week and it's the old people being @$$ holes over it. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1377
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Any one else tired of the political view point of masks and tired of getting harassed over it? We seem to have two crazies come in every week and it's the old people being @$$ holes over it. 


 It's always the old people, most young people understand things are changing and not going to rock the boat on something simple or something so minor.  Healthcare professionals show a cause and effect related to wearing masks, people not wanting to wear a mask simple don't like being told what to do and because it "take their liberties away from them.  The same argument was make again car seat belts, bike helmets and anything else show to actually protect yourself or others.   



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

EUID_Unknown wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Any one else tired of the political view point of masks and tired of getting harassed over it? We seem to have two crazies come in every week and it's the old people being @$$ holes over it. 


 It's always the old people, most young people understand things are changing and not going to rock the boat on something simple or something so minor.  Healthcare professionals show a cause and effect related to wearing masks, people not wanting to wear a mask simple don't like being told what to do and because it "take their liberties away from them.  The same argument was make again car seat belts, bike helmets and anything else show to actually protect yourself or others.   


 It has nothing to do with "liberties".  If I knew I had something highly contagious, I wouldn't be out and about in the first place.  When someone goes out wearing a mask, what they're really saying is,  "I'm probably carrying a highly contagious and potentially fatal disease but that's okay because I occasionally have this thin layer of cloth over my mouth."  The whole thing just speaks of hypocrisy and insincerity.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

EUID_Unknown wrote:
The same argument was make again car seat belts, bike helmets and anything else show to actually protect yourself or others.   

 The difference is that a car accident or slamming your head on the pavement affects everyone equally. A virus does not.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

we're vulnerable and dont get any hazard pay. show you care more about our health than maybe losing a few customers


 You're not going to get coronavirus from a customer that you only interact with for a few minutes.  The people who are getting it are the ones who are in continuous contact with someone who is sick with the virus.  In other words, if you live with someone who is sick with the virus or you work in hospital or nursing home around Covid 19 patients, then you need to take steps to protect yourself.  Even if you do catch it, that doesn't mean an automatic trip to the hospital or death sentence.  The overwhelming majority of people who get it have no symptoms.  There's been no proof that asymptomatic people have transmitted the virus.  The media always prefaces their reports about asymptomatic people transmitting the virus with words like "could", "possibly, and "might".  You have to be on the lookout for words like that.   In all the cases I've heard about where there's been a spike in the number of cases after a mass gathering, the person who transmitted the virus was showing symptoms but they ignored them and shrugged it off as a mild cold.  The people who have to be concerned are people with underlying health conditions.  However, if someone feels they are susceptable, it is solely up to them to take steps to protect themselves.   Anyway, it's not the virus that's the problem.  It's how some people are reacting to it.  The rest of us shouldn't have to suffer just because less than one percent of the population have screwed up immune systems.


 Oh, would you guys PLEAAAAASE get some INFORMATION???!!! disbelief

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/04/health/239-experts-with-one-big-claim-the-coronavirus-is-airborne.html

I really don't think we know all there is to know about this virus and anyone that says they DO know everything about coronavirus has they're head up their a$$...I choose to get MY information from a VARIETY of sources, too, so I have a better picture of what's REALLY going on...And even I don't know everything!!! I would venture to guess that a lot is gonna come out about this virus that we don't know yet and that there is a lot of info out there already that we're very ignorant of or that hasn't been talked about in the mainstream...

As for asymptomatic people transmitting the virus, all you have to do is look at the numbers going up in certain places, esp. in particular bars, clubs and restaurants throughout the nation to see a cause-and-effect relationship here...Oh and the virus IS the problem! The president of Brazil HAS it now!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/07/world/americas/brazil-bolsonaro-coronavirus.html

The prime minister of England had it, too...Maybe if our own president were to say...hypothetically...come down with it one day, maybe he would understand why prevention is SOOOO important??? confuseno

The man REFUSES to wear a mask in public...and no wonder his followers follow him blindly like lemmings off a cliff!!! What MORE can I say??? doh



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I don't mean to come off as a Trump fan, but someone simply getting the virus doesn't go against his argument. People get other potentially deadly illnesses all the time without being significantly affected. People like him are only saying that if you're reasonably healthy, you don't have much to fear from it. Which is true, or the death rate would be astronomically higher. As you said yourself, Boris Johnson had it. Working in a grocery store, even with masks (considering how they're not sealed to our faces and now they're telling us it's better at hanging out in the air than we've been lead to believe), I'd be surprised if many of us haven't had it.

 

Nobody is saying they know everything about the virus, thereby making it logical that more information will come about. Stop trying to sound deep. I seriously hope that the NY Times isn't a primary source of information for you, at any rate. They're pretty widely regarded as a joke these days.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Hey Kroger employees and others who read this forum:  PLEASE check the ACTUAL DEATH RATES in the United States.  Check the latest charts showing the deaths each day and how they are DECLINING!!!!!!    The death rate in this country has been gradually and steadily DROPPING for months, since the high point was reached in the first weeks of April 2020.   Althought his seems to contradict the number of positive cases, in fact it is because of  the great majority of people are NOT dying, it is mostly young, healthier people getting it.  

 

The media is corrupt because they do NOT mention the deaths anymore, (or at least they barely mention it, just in a quick, fast way), hoping the average listener or viewer will not notice they are concentrating only on total CASES, not the deaths. The death rate is the primary statistic to watch.  99% of the people testing positive for Covid now are young people and/or are showing mild symptoms.  The hospital occupancy rates and bed rate numbers thast the media is scouring the country to find (cherry picking spots here and there)  are covering ALL patients including many who finally started to get their elective surgery done after months of waiting. The media is doing their best to make it sound as bad as possible.  

Even if you Hate Trump, open your eyes and ears and try to be FAIR.   Watch and listen. And to a range of news sources.   

The Covid-19 virus has been grabbed onto by the Democratic party (97 percent of the US news reporters, mainstream media outlets, etc   are sympathetic FOR the Democratic party and AGAINST Trump) who feel this fear and worry may help them win the election this November.   SO, NO GOOD NEWS IS OR WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE US MEDIA until November.   Any good news will be and must be suppressed!!!    Keep that in mind!!!  



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Hey Kroger employees and others who read this forum:  PLEASE check the ACTUAL DEATH RATES in the United States.  Check the latest charts showing the deaths each day and how they are DECLINING!!!!!!    The death rate in this country has been gradually and steadily DROPPING for months, since the high point was reached in the first weeks of April 2020.   Althought his seems to contradict the number of positive cases, in fact it is because of  the great majority of people are NOT dying, it is mostly young, healthier people getting it.  

 

The media is corrupt because they do NOT mention the deaths anymore, (or at least they barely mention it, just in a quick, fast way), hoping the average listener or viewer will not notice they are concentrating only on total CASES, not the deaths. The death rate is the primary statistic to watch.  99% of the people testing positive for Covid now are young people and/or are showing mild symptoms.  The hospital occupancy rates and bed rate numbers thast the media is scouring the country to find (cherry picking spots here and there)  are covering ALL patients including many who finally started to get their elective surgery done after months of waiting. The media is doing their best to make it sound as bad as possible.  

Even if you Hate Trump, open your eyes and ears and try to be FAIR.   Watch and listen. And to a range of news sources.   

The Covid-19 virus has been grabbed onto by the Democratic party (97 percent of the US news reporters, mainstream media outlets, etc   are sympathetic FOR the Democratic party and AGAINST Trump) who feel this fear and worry may help them win the election this November.   SO, NO GOOD NEWS IS OR WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE US MEDIA until November.   Any good news will be and must be suppressed!!!    Keep that in mind!!!  


 Keep also in mind that you don't necessarily have to have symptoms of this thing to spread it around like wildfire...

By the way, no matter what I think of Trump, it seems to me that he is doing everything in his power to discredit truth, science, reason and reality...He's even fighting with his own COVID task force...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/trump-scorns-science-and-wants-his-scientists-to-do-the-same/ar-BB16vM8d?ocid=mailsignout

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-now-in-open-dispute-with-health-officials-as-virus-rages/ar-BB16uPq5?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

and causing more problems in the meantime...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/desperate-trump-bets-on-racism-in-2020-election/ar-BB16tXye?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

And we keep getting worse...

https://time.com/5861697/us-uk-failed-coronavirus-response/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/07/america-land-pathetic/613747/

And as I said, we're still learning...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/04/health/coronavirus-death-rate.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/study-of-17-million-identifies-crucial-risk-factors-for-coronavirus-deaths/ar-BB16vh96?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

And they still want to open schools, too, but how can they do that when young kids can't even sit still in their chairs, let alone keep a mask on...What about the teachers who are rightly scared that their schools aren't prepared to handle things (funding, PPE, lower class sizes, etc.) or parents who wold rather keep their kids at home out of caution? Just because you open everything up does not mean people are gonna feel safe in those places again...

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/07/reopening-bars-easy-schools-are-difficult/613861/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

I get the feeling, too, that he is doing everything in his power to make this thing worse...Maybe he feels his election prospects are dimming and is trying to mess things up so badly that if he loses, the next guy will have an even greater problem on his hands...It's as if he's doing all of this, too, out of spite and not necessarily concern for the American people...And this is happening everywhere...Leaders worldwide are more concerned with staying in power than caring about their constituents...Look at China, Russia, the UK, Brazil, Mexico, etc. There seems to be more apathy, denial, racism and violence than I've ever seen in my lifetime and no one is doing anything to put out the flames of rhetoric...I'm growing very tired of this sh** and it's time we as a world start giving a damn or there ain't gonna be no more world to give a damn about! Common sense has been thrown out the window long, long ago and reasoned thinking with it...Sycophants and yesmen abound and everybody's a damn lemming, pushing each other to see who can jump off the damn cliff first! no

Does anyone even give a damn about the kind of world we are becoming????



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I hope all Liberals get the virus and die.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

You may notice all your links are from strongly liberal/democratic/leftist leaning sites: MSN, The Atlantic, NY Times, Time mag, etc.    They are all Trump-hating sites, and will, without exception, paint the worst picture possible of Trump and anything he tries to accomplish for the American people.

He makes mistakes, sure. No question about that.  But he does want the best for the AMERICAN PEOPLE and this COUNTRY, the UNited States of America.  You (leftists and democratic party operatives) with your Marxist leanings (read up on Lenin and Karl Marx), have made it a BAD thing to be truly patriotic and caring about this country, it's people, and it's safety.  Such as wanting Police to be abolished. INSANE!  Who is going to come and help you when there are no police to keep the criminals from running rampant?  Much of the crime in cities like New York, Chicago and Detroit is because the police are afraid to do their jobs!!    

Now, please tell me EXACTLY (make it carefully detailed) what YOU would do NOW about the pandemic,  if you were in Trump's shoes??   Many of the actions he has taken have been demonized or slanted in a way to make him look as bad as possible.  He has been guilty of trying to look on the bright side and cheer up the public. 

And remember when late in February he took the step of closing down incoming plane flights from China? What did the Democrats do,  including Pelosi and Joe Biden??  They screamed and hollered and Called Trump a RACIST because he was taking the step (OK it didn't solve the problem, but kept it down for a while) of attempting to keep the virus from spreading into the US.  Would you have condemned him when he did that??  Please explain. 

 

 



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard