Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Thoughts on the recent debate
Anonymous

Date:
Thoughts on the recent debate
Permalink   


Whoever wins are country is doomed...



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Whoever wins are country is doomed...


 Truth.

It doesn't matter which party is in charge---whoever's 'running' things can't get s!hit done because the other side lobs non stop bombs across the fence line at them. It's all become the biggest tantrum I've ever seen. Nobody can agree on or work together with ANYthing now.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Whoever wins are country is doomed...


 Mu gosh you can't even spell a simple word like our?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Whoever wins are country is doomed...


 Mu gosh you can't even spell a simple word like our?


 LOL says the person who can't spell MY! Good call TARD!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Kroger backed Trump when he won in 2016.  Wondering how they feel now.  Kroger wants to grow up to be China.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Kroger backed Trump when he won in 2016.  Wondering how they feel now.  Kroger wants to grow up to be China.


 They sure do pay like their in china



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

"Stand down and stand by."



__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Date:
Permalink   

man **** donlad trump, hes retraded. Joe biden is god

__________________
joe mama king doof
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I've been saying we need to advance ourselves to eat Wasp meat, for my name is Starbone and i have advanced in my evolution which does not require me to eat. I survive by imagining fractals.

I was living in a drainage ditch in Oregon in 1993 when a friend turned me on to WASP MEAT it's the one vice i can't kick

I'll be making jerky to last me through winter.

 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:
Permalink   

Vote for Rodney

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Here's what's gonna happen, like it or not, but it's gonna happen one way or the other...MARK MY WORDS, PEOPLE!!! Donald Trump is screwed..literally and royally..."But, he's gonna fix things...ALL...BY...HIMSELF!", you say (as if NO ONE ELSE would do the same "good job" if they were President)..."More fake news", you say! Not so fast, Trumpers...If Joe Biden wins, your man is going to jail...That is, do not pass go...do not collect $200...but go DIRECTLY TO JAIL!!! If Trump wins, guess what??? You're gonna feel as bad about things in four years as you do now, if not worse!!! Life won't get better for you, because you believed in a MAN to save things, instead of believing in YOURSELF!!! You know damn well all he's gonna do is argue and fight with the Democrats, the news media and everyone else who gets in his way for another four years, probably swear up a storm behind closed doors and he'll be lucky if anything actually gets done about the state of the country, because he'll be so busy turning the other way (or should I say the other cheek, as in butt cheek!)...He'll be talking about the wall for another four years, he'll be talking about his health plan for another four years, and he'll be talking about all the jobs he's gonna create for another four years...But, there will be NO WALL, NO HEALTH PLAN and NO JOBS! PERIOD!!! And he'll continue to deny the severity of COVID, even as cases skyrocket throughout the world...But, he's rich...He doesn't necessarily have to deal with the problems you or I have to deal with on a daily basis...And he's got good doctors he can afford, unlike most of America, who struggle to pay the medical bills with no insurance and don't have access to the same treatments! "Oh, but you're just some sissy communist or stupid socialist!", you might say...And I would say, "I am NEITHER...I am a REALIST!!!!" I believe in things that I KNOW to be true and that I KNOW are coming...Not some pie-in-the-sky what-ifs that fail to happen...Face it, people...The man is backed into corner and he can't even save himself right now!!! He's given Biden all the tools Biden needs to succeed...He gave Biden a town hall meeting all to himself, where you didn't hear any interruptions to Biden, other than the moderator or voters asking questions...And Biden actually had plans, unlike Trump, who only SAYS he has plans just to appease all of his cult members...Trump, meanwhile, can accuse Joe Biden of all sorts of things and call him "Sleepy Joe" and whatnot, but honestly, he didn't look that sleepy to me the other night...Trump can get defensive all he wants and it still isn't gonna look good for him...He's sabotaged himself so many times by putting his foot in his mouth, I really don't think he wants to succeed...He wants to screw the people and take the old, tired Republican party down with him at the same time...And because the Republicans are gonna follow him blindly like lemmings off a cliff, they are all gonna go down in flames!!! He has too big of an ego to care about anything else but Trump...Well, he does care about THREE people...You may have heard of a trio of guys called Me, Myself and I...He just LOVES those guys!!! All I can say is that in the end, we're gonna get the government we deserve...Either because we were smart enough to see through his charade and wanted something, anything better for ourselves...Or we were dumb enough to sabotage our OWN self-interests by blindly voting in a guy who we thought was gonna represent us and do the right things for us when clearly WE are the furthest things from his mind...Be dumb or be smart, but it's YOUR choice this fall!!!

I will say this...If you think things are bad NOW, vote Trump in and see just how much worse they will get in a year...I await your responses to this thread in a year's time, as I'm sure you will let me know!!! And by the way, I don't really care what you think right now...I only care about what is actually gonna happen and the future of this country...And I am frightened for our democracy!!! I've lived long enough on this planet to remember when politicians used to actually be SANE!!! And I'm the crazy one, you might say...Well, we'll just see in a year how crazy things will get when people finally get tired of the BS, tired of the masks and tired of being cooped up in their houses and NEED to get out!!! It ain't gonna be pretty, folks!!!no

But, then again, you don't believe that...Fine and dandy, I say...Trump is your savior...but...MARK MY WORDS!!!! There WILL be a reckoning one way or the other!!!evileye



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 533
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Here's what's gonna happen, like it or not, but it's gonna happen one way or the other...MARK MY WORDS, PEOPLE!!! Donald Trump is screwed..literally and royally..."But, he's gonna fix things...ALL...BY...HIMSELF!", you say (as if NO ONE ELSE would do the same "good job" if they were President)..."More fake news", you say! Not so fast, Trumpers...If Joe Biden wins, your man is going to jail...That is, do not pass go...do not collect $200...but go DIRECTLY TO JAIL!!! If Trump wins, guess what??? You're gonna feel as bad about things in four years as you do now, if not worse!!! Life won't get better for you, because you believed in a MAN to save things, instead of believing in YOURSELF!!! You know damn well all he's gonna do is argue and fight with the Democrats, the news media and everyone else who gets in his way for another four years, probably swear up a storm behind closed doors and he'll be lucky if anything actually gets done about the state of the country, because he'll be so busy turning the other way (or should I say the other cheek, as in butt cheek!)...He'll be talking about the wall for another four years, he'll be talking about his health plan for another four years, and he'll be talking about all the jobs he's gonna create for another four years...But, there will be NO WALL, NO HEALTH PLAN and NO JOBS! PERIOD!!! And he'll continue to deny the severity of COVID, even as cases skyrocket throughout the world...But, he's rich...He doesn't necessarily have to deal with the problems you or I have to deal with on a daily basis...And he's got good doctors he can afford, unlike most of America, who struggle to pay the medical bills with no insurance and don't have access to the same treatments! "Oh, but you're just some sissy communist or stupid socialist!", you might say...And I would say, "I am NEITHER...I am a REALIST!!!!" I believe in things that I KNOW to be true and that I KNOW are coming...Not some pie-in-the-sky what-ifs that fail to happen...Face it, people...The man is backed into corner and he can't even save himself right now!!! He's given Biden all the tools Biden needs to succeed...He gave Biden a town hall meeting all to himself, where you didn't hear any interruptions to Biden, other than the moderator or voters asking questions...And Biden actually had plans, unlike Trump, who only SAYS he has plans just to appease all of his cult members...Trump, meanwhile, can accuse Joe Biden of all sorts of things and call him "Sleepy Joe" and whatnot, but honestly, he didn't look that sleepy to me the other night...Trump can get defensive all he wants and it still isn't gonna look good for him...He's sabotaged himself so many times by putting his foot in his mouth, I really don't think he wants to succeed...He wants to screw the people and take the old, tired Republican party down with him at the same time...And because the Republicans are gonna follow him blindly like lemmings off a cliff, they are all gonna go down in flames!!! He has too big of an ego to care about anything else but Trump...Well, he does care about THREE people...You may have heard of a trio of guys called Me, Myself and I...He just LOVES those guys!!! All I can say is that in the end, we're gonna get the government we deserve...Either because we were smart enough to see through his charade and wanted something, anything better for ourselves...Or we were dumb enough to sabotage our OWN self-interests by blindly voting in a guy who we thought was gonna represent us and do the right things for us when clearly WE are the furthest things from his mind...Be dumb or be smart, but it's YOUR choice this fall!!!

I will say this...If you think things are bad NOW, vote Trump in and see just how much worse they will get in a year...I await your responses to this thread in a year's time, as I'm sure you will let me know!!! And by the way, I don't really care what you think right now...I only care about what is actually gonna happen and the future of this country...And I am frightened for our democracy!!! I've lived long enough on this planet to remember when politicians used to actually be SANE!!! And I'm the crazy one, you might say...Well, we'll just see in a year how crazy things will get when people finally get tired of the BS, tired of the masks and tired of being cooped up in their houses and NEED to get out!!! It ain't gonna be pretty, folks!!!no

But, then again, you don't believe that...Fine and dandy, I say...Trump is your savior...but...MARK MY WORDS!!!! There WILL be a reckoning one way or the other!!!evileye


 I hate to break it to, bub, but THE BORDER WALL IS ALREADY UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!   The mainstream media outlets don't want to talk about this, because it puts Trump in a better light --- he is actually trying to fulfill one of his campaign promises and it IS HAPPENING NOW!   

BTW just to be clear, Trump is FOR immigration. But he is for LEGAL immigration, done clean and right according to our federal laws and Constitution.  He is AGAINST ILLEGAL immigration.   That makes Leftists and Democrats mad because they know that illegal immigrants are more likely to vote FOR crime and illegality, which means voting against the conservative / Republican party and candidates.     Thank you.   



-- Edited by Kroger-Employee on Monday 19th of October 2020 09:35:33 AM

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Kroger-Employee wrote:
 I hate to break it to, bub, but THE BORDER WALL IS ALREADY UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!   The mainstream media outlets don't want to talk about this, because it puts Trump in a better light --- he is actually trying to fulfill one of his campaign promises and it IS HAPPENING NOW!   

BTW just to be clear, Trump is FOR immigration. But he is for LEGAL immigration, done clean and right according to our federal laws and Constitution.  He is AGAINST ILLEGAL immigration.   That makes Leftists and Democrats mad because they know that illegal immigrants are more likely to vote FOR crime and illegality, which means voting against the conservative / Republican party and candidates.     Thank you.   



-- Edited by Kroger-Employee on Monday 19th of October 2020 09:35:33 AM


Even though I think Trump is a blowhard, he tells it like it is.  I think Biden is a snake.  He'll say anything to Black voters and LGBTQRSTUV voters just to get their vote, even if it's lie.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Here's what's gonna happen, like it or not, but it's gonna happen one way or the other...MARK MY WORDS, PEOPLE!!! Donald Trump is screwed..literally and royally..."But, he's gonna fix things...ALL...BY...HIMSELF!", you say (as if NO ONE ELSE would do the same "good job" if they were President)..."More fake news", you say! Not so fast, Trumpers...If Joe Biden wins, your man is going to jail...That is, do not pass go...do not collect $200...but go DIRECTLY TO JAIL!!! If Trump wins, guess what??? You're gonna feel as bad about things in four years as you do now, if not worse!!! Life won't get better for you, because you believed in a MAN to save things, instead of believing in YOURSELF!!! You know damn well all he's gonna do is argue and fight with the Democrats, the news media and everyone else who gets in his way for another four years, probably swear up a storm behind closed doors and he'll be lucky if anything actually gets done about the state of the country, because he'll be so busy turning the other way (or should I say the other cheek, as in butt cheek!)...He'll be talking about the wall for another four years, he'll be talking about his health plan for another four years, and he'll be talking about all the jobs he's gonna create for another four years...But, there will be NO WALL, NO HEALTH PLAN and NO JOBS! PERIOD!!! And he'll continue to deny the severity of COVID, even as cases skyrocket throughout the world...But, he's rich...He doesn't necessarily have to deal with the problems you or I have to deal with on a daily basis...And he's got good doctors he can afford, unlike most of America, who struggle to pay the medical bills with no insurance and don't have access to the same treatments! "Oh, but you're just some sissy communist or stupid socialist!", you might say...And I would say, "I am NEITHER...I am a REALIST!!!!" I believe in things that I KNOW to be true and that I KNOW are coming...Not some pie-in-the-sky what-ifs that fail to happen...Face it, people...The man is backed into corner and he can't even save himself right now!!! He's given Biden all the tools Biden needs to succeed...He gave Biden a town hall meeting all to himself, where you didn't hear any interruptions to Biden, other than the moderator or voters asking questions...And Biden actually had plans, unlike Trump, who only SAYS he has plans just to appease all of his cult members...Trump, meanwhile, can accuse Joe Biden of all sorts of things and call him "Sleepy Joe" and whatnot, but honestly, he didn't look that sleepy to me the other night...Trump can get defensive all he wants and it still isn't gonna look good for him...He's sabotaged himself so many times by putting his foot in his mouth, I really don't think he wants to succeed...He wants to screw the people and take the old, tired Republican party down with him at the same time...And because the Republicans are gonna follow him blindly like lemmings off a cliff, they are all gonna go down in flames!!! He has too big of an ego to care about anything else but Trump...Well, he does care about THREE people...You may have heard of a trio of guys called Me, Myself and I...He just LOVES those guys!!! All I can say is that in the end, we're gonna get the government we deserve...Either because we were smart enough to see through his charade and wanted something, anything better for ourselves...Or we were dumb enough to sabotage our OWN self-interests by blindly voting in a guy who we thought was gonna represent us and do the right things for us when clearly WE are the furthest things from his mind...Be dumb or be smart, but it's YOUR choice this fall!!!

I will say this...If you think things are bad NOW, vote Trump in and see just how much worse they will get in a year...I await your responses to this thread in a year's time, as I'm sure you will let me know!!! And by the way, I don't really care what you think right now...I only care about what is actually gonna happen and the future of this country...And I am frightened for our democracy!!! I've lived long enough on this planet to remember when politicians used to actually be SANE!!! And I'm the crazy one, you might say...Well, we'll just see in a year how crazy things will get when people finally get tired of the BS, tired of the masks and tired of being cooped up in their houses and NEED to get out!!! It ain't gonna be pretty, folks!!!no

But, then again, you don't believe that...Fine and dandy, I say...Trump is your savior...but...MARK MY WORDS!!!! There WILL be a reckoning one way or the other!!!evileye


That so-called town hall with Biden was scripted.  People were told what they could ask and one of the participants was a former Obama speech writer.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Kroger-Employee wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Here's what's gonna happen, like it or not, but it's gonna happen one way or the other...MARK MY WORDS, PEOPLE!!! Donald Trump is screwed..literally and royally..."But, he's gonna fix things...ALL...BY...HIMSELF!", you say (as if NO ONE ELSE would do the same "good job" if they were President)..."More fake news", you say! Not so fast, Trumpers...If Joe Biden wins, your man is going to jail...That is, do not pass go...do not collect $200...but go DIRECTLY TO JAIL!!! If Trump wins, guess what??? You're gonna feel as bad about things in four years as you do now, if not worse!!! Life won't get better for you, because you believed in a MAN to save things, instead of believing in YOURSELF!!! You know damn well all he's gonna do is argue and fight with the Democrats, the news media and everyone else who gets in his way for another four years, probably swear up a storm behind closed doors and he'll be lucky if anything actually gets done about the state of the country, because he'll be so busy turning the other way (or should I say the other cheek, as in butt cheek!)...He'll be talking about the wall for another four years, he'll be talking about his health plan for another four years, and he'll be talking about all the jobs he's gonna create for another four years...But, there will be NO WALL, NO HEALTH PLAN and NO JOBS! PERIOD!!! And he'll continue to deny the severity of COVID, even as cases skyrocket throughout the world...But, he's rich...He doesn't necessarily have to deal with the problems you or I have to deal with on a daily basis...And he's got good doctors he can afford, unlike most of America, who struggle to pay the medical bills with no insurance and don't have access to the same treatments! "Oh, but you're just some sissy communist or stupid socialist!", you might say...And I would say, "I am NEITHER...I am a REALIST!!!!" I believe in things that I KNOW to be true and that I KNOW are coming...Not some pie-in-the-sky what-ifs that fail to happen...Face it, people...The man is backed into corner and he can't even save himself right now!!! He's given Biden all the tools Biden needs to succeed...He gave Biden a town hall meeting all to himself, where you didn't hear any interruptions to Biden, other than the moderator or voters asking questions...And Biden actually had plans, unlike Trump, who only SAYS he has plans just to appease all of his cult members...Trump, meanwhile, can accuse Joe Biden of all sorts of things and call him "Sleepy Joe" and whatnot, but honestly, he didn't look that sleepy to me the other night...Trump can get defensive all he wants and it still isn't gonna look good for him...He's sabotaged himself so many times by putting his foot in his mouth, I really don't think he wants to succeed...He wants to screw the people and take the old, tired Republican party down with him at the same time...And because the Republicans are gonna follow him blindly like lemmings off a cliff, they are all gonna go down in flames!!! He has too big of an ego to care about anything else but Trump...Well, he does care about THREE people...You may have heard of a trio of guys called Me, Myself and I...He just LOVES those guys!!! All I can say is that in the end, we're gonna get the government we deserve...Either because we were smart enough to see through his charade and wanted something, anything better for ourselves...Or we were dumb enough to sabotage our OWN self-interests by blindly voting in a guy who we thought was gonna represent us and do the right things for us when clearly WE are the furthest things from his mind...Be dumb or be smart, but it's YOUR choice this fall!!!

I will say this...If you think things are bad NOW, vote Trump in and see just how much worse they will get in a year...I await your responses to this thread in a year's time, as I'm sure you will let me know!!! And by the way, I don't really care what you think right now...I only care about what is actually gonna happen and the future of this country...And I am frightened for our democracy!!! I've lived long enough on this planet to remember when politicians used to actually be SANE!!! And I'm the crazy one, you might say...Well, we'll just see in a year how crazy things will get when people finally get tired of the BS, tired of the masks and tired of being cooped up in their houses and NEED to get out!!! It ain't gonna be pretty, folks!!!no

But, then again, you don't believe that...Fine and dandy, I say...Trump is your savior...but...MARK MY WORDS!!!! There WILL be a reckoning one way or the other!!!evileye


 I hate to break it to, bub, but THE BORDER WALL IS ALREADY UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!   The mainstream media outlets don't want to talk about this, because it puts Trump in a better light --- he is actually trying to fulfill one of his campaign promises and it IS HAPPENING NOW!   

BTW just to be clear, Trump is FOR immigration. But he is for LEGAL immigration, done clean and right according to our federal laws and Constitution.  He is AGAINST ILLEGAL immigration.   That makes Leftists and Democrats mad because they know that illegal immigrants are more likely to vote FOR crime and illegality, which means voting against the conservative / Republican party and candidates.     Thank you.   



-- Edited by Kroger-Employee on Monday 19th of October 2020 09:35:33 AM


 Ummmm...No...Under construction doesn't mean ACTUALLY FINISHED...In four years, it STILL won't be finished...Wanna know why??? There are landowners down there in Texas who are NOT gonna give up their land just so Trump can build his wall on it...He could just take it, but then he's taking private property...Imagine if Trump said, "You're outta here!!! I'm taking your house, your land and your car because I can and I'm the President so I can do whatever the hell I want to!" You wouldn't give up your own property without a fight, would you??? If they come tearing through these landowners' private property, I guarantee you THEY are not gonna just let it happen without a fight!!!

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/02/trump-will-never-get-his-border-wall/582085/

Talk is cheap, people and it ain't even worth THAT much these days! Then again, maybe they should build the wall...When Trump gets kicked out of the country into Mexico, they're gonna need a good solid barrier to keep him from getting back in again!  OTOH, maybe he'll actually leave and NEVER come back!!!

Maybe that's wishful thinking on my part...Oh well... shrug.gif



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Here's what's gonna happen, like it or not, but it's gonna happen one way or the other...MARK MY WORDS, PEOPLE!!! Donald Trump is screwed..literally and royally..."But, he's gonna fix things...ALL...BY...HIMSELF!", you say (as if NO ONE ELSE would do the same "good job" if they were President)..."More fake news", you say! Not so fast, Trumpers...If Joe Biden wins, your man is going to jail...That is, do not pass go...do not collect $200...but go DIRECTLY TO JAIL!!! If Trump wins, guess what??? You're gonna feel as bad about things in four years as you do now, if not worse!!! Life won't get better for you, because you believed in a MAN to save things, instead of believing in YOURSELF!!! You know damn well all he's gonna do is argue and fight with the Democrats, the news media and everyone else who gets in his way for another four years, probably swear up a storm behind closed doors and he'll be lucky if anything actually gets done about the state of the country, because he'll be so busy turning the other way (or should I say the other cheek, as in butt cheek!)...He'll be talking about the wall for another four years, he'll be talking about his health plan for another four years, and he'll be talking about all the jobs he's gonna create for another four years...But, there will be NO WALL, NO HEALTH PLAN and NO JOBS! PERIOD!!! And he'll continue to deny the severity of COVID, even as cases skyrocket throughout the world...But, he's rich...He doesn't necessarily have to deal with the problems you or I have to deal with on a daily basis...And he's got good doctors he can afford, unlike most of America, who struggle to pay the medical bills with no insurance and don't have access to the same treatments! "Oh, but you're just some sissy communist or stupid socialist!", you might say...And I would say, "I am NEITHER...I am a REALIST!!!!" I believe in things that I KNOW to be true and that I KNOW are coming...Not some pie-in-the-sky what-ifs that fail to happen...Face it, people...The man is backed into corner and he can't even save himself right now!!! He's given Biden all the tools Biden needs to succeed...He gave Biden a town hall meeting all to himself, where you didn't hear any interruptions to Biden, other than the moderator or voters asking questions...And Biden actually had plans, unlike Trump, who only SAYS he has plans just to appease all of his cult members...Trump, meanwhile, can accuse Joe Biden of all sorts of things and call him "Sleepy Joe" and whatnot, but honestly, he didn't look that sleepy to me the other night...Trump can get defensive all he wants and it still isn't gonna look good for him...He's sabotaged himself so many times by putting his foot in his mouth, I really don't think he wants to succeed...He wants to screw the people and take the old, tired Republican party down with him at the same time...And because the Republicans are gonna follow him blindly like lemmings off a cliff, they are all gonna go down in flames!!! He has too big of an ego to care about anything else but Trump...Well, he does care about THREE people...You may have heard of a trio of guys called Me, Myself and I...He just LOVES those guys!!! All I can say is that in the end, we're gonna get the government we deserve...Either because we were smart enough to see through his charade and wanted something, anything better for ourselves...Or we were dumb enough to sabotage our OWN self-interests by blindly voting in a guy who we thought was gonna represent us and do the right things for us when clearly WE are the furthest things from his mind...Be dumb or be smart, but it's YOUR choice this fall!!!

I will say this...If you think things are bad NOW, vote Trump in and see just how much worse they will get in a year...I await your responses to this thread in a year's time, as I'm sure you will let me know!!! And by the way, I don't really care what you think right now...I only care about what is actually gonna happen and the future of this country...And I am frightened for our democracy!!! I've lived long enough on this planet to remember when politicians used to actually be SANE!!! And I'm the crazy one, you might say...Well, we'll just see in a year how crazy things will get when people finally get tired of the BS, tired of the masks and tired of being cooped up in their houses and NEED to get out!!! It ain't gonna be pretty, folks!!!no

But, then again, you don't believe that...Fine and dandy, I say...Trump is your savior...but...MARK MY WORDS!!!! There WILL be a reckoning one way or the other!!!evileye


That so-called town hall with Biden was scripted.  People were told what they could ask and one of the participants was a former Obama speech writer.


 Yes, but who offered up ACTUAL plans and who just complained about everyone and everything else??? And who actually stayed an hour after the town hall to CONTINUE answering questions...Like him or not, I think the choice is very clear on who won the night...And if you thought that was something, wait until the last debate when Joe Biden drives the nail into the coffin of Trump's re-election bid...Trump's campaign will be "dead in the water" and won't be able to recover once all that common sense hits 'em! But, then again, you believe in Teflon Trump, Mr. Infallible...Well, even Humpty Dumpty had a great fall once upon a time and we all know how well THAT turned out...



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

That so-called town hall with Biden was scripted.  People were told what they could ask and one of the participants was a former Obama speech writer.


 Yes, but who offered up ACTUAL plans and who just complained about everyone and everything else??? And who actually stayed an hour after the town hall to CONTINUE answering questions...Like him or not, I think the choice is very clear on who won the night...And if you thought that was something, wait until the last debate when Joe Biden drives the nail into the coffin of Trump's re-election bid...Trump's campaign will be "dead in the water" and won't be able to recover once all that common sense hits 'em! But, then again, you believe in Teflon Trump, Mr. Infallible...Well, even Humpty Dumpty had a great fall once upon a time and we all know how well THAT turned out...


 So you admit that the entire town hall with Biden was scripted and you're okay with that?  If the questions were scripted, then you know the answers were too.  The whole thing was a con job.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

And you know, I'm so glad I didn't have Fox News, Rush or Sean Hannity spouting nonsense every single day when Reagan was president...Life was soooo much better back then!!! Sure, he wasn't perfect...WHAT PRESIDENT IS???!!! Still, I'm old enough to remember when The President sought to tear down walls, not build them up again!

And it didn't matter whether you liked him or not...or liked his policies or not...At least, you could respect him...But then again, he was a man (a REPUBLICAN mind you, too!) WORTHY of respect!!! And a President you could look up to and feel good about, unlike the current officeholder who I have to swallow a cupful of Pepto every time I hear him speak so as not to regurgitate my lunch!!!bleh

If you're a Trump supporter, I don't know how the hell you put up with his antics time and time again! Your own mothers would not let you get away with HALF the stuff he gets away with on a regular basis every day...At least YOU got sent to your rooms or had to sit in the corner...or if you were in school, go to the principal's office...He's probably done NONE of that...And I'm willing to bet he's never had HIS mouth washed out with soap, either!!! Can you really not see how he is pulling the wool over your eyes and blinding you to the truth??? Well, I guess even the sheep didn't see the wolf coming in the end...no

If you all get eaten alive by your blind hatred, greed, misplaced loyalty and ignorance, do NOT blame me!!! Why not, you say??? BECAUSE I WARNED YOU!!!evileye



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

That so-called town hall with Biden was scripted.  People were told what they could ask and one of the participants was a former Obama speech writer.


 Yes, but who offered up ACTUAL plans and who just complained about everyone and everything else??? And who actually stayed an hour after the town hall to CONTINUE answering questions...Like him or not, I think the choice is very clear on who won the night...And if you thought that was something, wait until the last debate when Joe Biden drives the nail into the coffin of Trump's re-election bid...Trump's campaign will be "dead in the water" and won't be able to recover once all that common sense hits 'em! But, then again, you believe in Teflon Trump, Mr. Infallible...Well, even Humpty Dumpty had a great fall once upon a time and we all know how well THAT turned out...


 So you admit that the entire town hall with Biden was scripted and you're okay with that?  If the questions were scripted, then you know the answers were too.  The whole thing was a con job.


 The only con here is Teflon Trump (but don't worry...Those prison charges will stick!)...And who's to say TRUMP'S town hall wasn't scripted, too??? Hell, I'll even take a man who SOUNDS presidential versus one who is NON-PRESIDENTIAL!!! Everything is scripted nowadays...Wrestling, soap operas, game shows, etc. Do I care??? Hell no!!! Why do you think Presidents hire speechwriters??? Do you really think they come up with these great words and speeches all by themselves??? You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise!!! By the way, how do you know that this isn't Trump's plan all along...To get all the ignorant people to believe in him and then he takes them, their loyalty and the entire Republican party down with him and runs it all into the ground??? How do you know for sure if his schpiel is not just some act, some game he's playing??? How do you know he's not playing YOU for a fool??? evileye

That's right...YOU DON'T!!!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Oh and you say Biden's too old??? Well, just how old do you think your savior, Teflon Donny is??? evileye

Anything could happen to either of them and I'd still rather have Harris take over than Pence!!!

Besides, if Trump wins, he's not gonna be a well man for the next four years...You will be watching an eruption of mental illness in a very short time...Then again, it's like the mentally ill (which we shouldn't make fun of) leading the mentally ill...If you think that's a good thing, you've never seen what it can do up close...It affects the people who have to give care to that mentally ill person, as well as the friends and family of that person and anyone else who witnesses the cognitive decline and fall of that person...It's not a pretty sight, but I guarantee you...If he wins, he will be a textbook case of a mentally ill person for the next four years! The doctors and scientists will be studying HIM for years to come!!! Of course, maybe all his fans WANT that... no



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 533
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

And you know, I'm so glad I didn't have Fox News, Rush or Sean Hannity spouting nonsense every single day when Reagan was president...Life was soooo much better back then!!! Sure, he wasn't perfect...WHAT PRESIDENT IS???!!! Still, I'm old enough to remember when The President sought to tear down walls, not build them up again!

And it didn't matter whether you liked him or not...or liked his policies or not...At least, you could respect him...But then again, he was a man (a REPUBLICAN mind you, too!) WORTHY of respect!!! And a President you could look up to and feel good about, unlike the current officeholder who I have to swallow a cupful of Pepto every time I hear him speak so as not to regurgitate my lunch!!!bleh

If you're a Trump supporter, I don't know how the hell you put up with his antics time and time again! Your own mothers would not let you get away with HALF the stuff he gets away with on a regular basis every day...At least YOU got sent to your rooms or had to sit in the corner...or if you were in school, go to the principal's office...He's probably done NONE of that...And I'm willing to bet he's never had HIS mouth washed out with soap, either!!! Can you really not see how he is pulling the wool over your eyes and blinding you to the truth??? Well, I guess even the sheep didn't see the wolf coming in the end...no

If you all get eaten alive by your blind hatred, greed, misplaced loyalty and ignorance, do NOT blame me!!! Why not, you say??? BECAUSE I WARNED YOU!!!evileye


 President Ronald Reagan was my favorite president besides Abraham Lincoln. He was a wonderful man and a great president. I voted for him in 1980 because he upheld conservative values, including the RIGHT TO LIFE, freedom of speech, lower taxes, more personal freedom, less government regulation and interference.   The same reason I voted for Reagan is the same reason I voted for Trump in 2016 and the reason why I am voting for him again in 2020.  Trump is the most PRO LIFE president in history. That TRUMPS it for me!  YES, Trump has lots of faults, and he doesn't always explain himself very well............ he doesn't talk like a phony politician that weighs each word very carefully in fear that he will offend someone. He is not a politician, he's a businessman.   The media and Hollywood and New York loved him for decades until he joined the Conservative, Republican ticket and ran as a Republican. They then decided they HATED him, and now they downplay all the good things he has done for the US, and PLAY UP everything they can that makes him look bad.   

This is why I CANNOT SUPPORT Biden or the Democratic Party that has been taken over by the FAR LEFT Marxist, socialist, abortion-loving segment of the party.  Biden is only a figurehead, if he wins, Kamala will be soon the next president, and she is undeniably one of the most radical, far left politicians  you can imagine!   Trump is someone who LOVES the United States, and wants the best for our country.  Biden and Harris are weak, wishy-washy, naive and would sell out to other countries such as Russia or China.  Please take your head out of the sand and be aware of what is at stake here!  



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Yes, Trump is soooo PRO-LIFE that he cares all about the seniors dying of COVID in the nursing homes, the blacks that are dying in the streets thanks to cops who tarnish their badges by their cruel and uncivil behavior, and the children who will have to grow up in a world of unprecedented climate change and will be expected to figure it out, once all the damage has been done! He cares all about the military members, too! You know...those "suckers and losers" (his words, not mine!) who apparently died for our country and for our right to even vote in this year's election, considering many countries don't even LET their citizens vote!!! Oh yeah, he cares about the governors, too, including the great governor of Michigan who recently had her life threatened by a gang of doofuses who wanted to kidnap and kill her! He cares all about those Gold Star families, too, like Humayun Khan's, unless you've forgotten THAT debacle! Not to mention, the 200,000+ people who have died during this pandemic...He doesn't even care about the Evangelical people who support him...He holds his Bible up for a photo shoot while protesters were trying to exercise their constitutional rights (those SAME rights that the anti-maskers have to protest their governors' orders, apparently...)...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_photo_op_at_St._John%27s_Church

He doesn't even care about his own staff and friends, people like Kayleigh McEnany and Gov. Chris Christie, who also caught the virus due to the President's complete and utter negligence!

Does he really think we don't see what's going on??? evileye

Oh, and then there are those unborn babies everyone talks about...No, he doesn't even care about them, either...

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/article245521505.html

https://time.com/5896949/donald-trump-not-pro-life/

But, whatever...You guys think he's so badass...Well, you can KEEP him!!! Just for the record, Joe Biden's religion shapes HIS politics, too, although it also teaches him to be concerned for ALL people, and NOT just the ones who vote for him...

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/20/913667325/how-joe-bidens-faith-shapes-his-politics

But like the Good Book says, "Faith without works is dead"...I'm sorry, Donny, but lip-service sycophantism to people of faith and a dubious photo-op with a Bible do not add up to "upholding traditional religious values"...I don't know what books you read, but that kind of tomfoolery isn't in any book I've ever read!

Take the blinders off, people...and GET REAL!!! doh

 



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard