Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Retiree discounts?
Anonymous

Date:
Retiree discounts?
Permalink   


Does anyone know if you keep your employee discount when you retire from Kroger?



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2713
Date:
Permalink   

I don't believe so.

__________________

Would you like fries with th... I mean, your milk in a bag?

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know if you keep your employee discount when you retire from Kroger?


 Yes, but u have to be in for 30 yrs



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2262
Date:
Permalink   

If they forget to take you out of the system maybe. We've had a lady who passed away about a year or so and she still gets paperwork from her dept to sign and look over.

__________________

How about NO?!?

 

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

No. It's like any other job once you quit that's it. All perks of employment end. All you get is pension or 401k. I deposit more into my personal 401k because I know it'll be there when I retire. Kroger is doubtful but if it is there it's probably going to be my hobby funds.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 625
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

No. It's like any other job once you quit that's it. All perks of employment end. All you get is pension or 401k. I deposit more into my personal 401k because I know it'll be there when I retire. Kroger is doubtful but if it is there it's probably going to be my hobby funds.


 Awhile back I was still getting a discount. I said something to the Front End manager and she acted like it was OK. I just said on well and I am looking at a receipt right now. How do I tell from a receipt? 

 



__________________

https://computersetc.activeboard.com/

 

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

There are people who don't even work at my store anymore and they are still getting their discount!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

You're not supposed to, but a lot of people do.

Kroger is terrible at technology, including offboarding.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1509
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

You're not supposed to, but a lot of people do.

Kroger is terrible at technology, including offboarding.


 Yup, too many different systems being connected by twine, gum and duck tape.  Then add, no one really oversees any of these things, its just expected to work.  Hell, I bet if they erased the current discount from everyone cards and then added back to current and or retires, they would see so many people getting the discount that shouldn't have.  



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard