Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Mask mandate still on people! Stop rolling your eyes
Anonymous

Date:
Mask mandate still on people! Stop rolling your eyes
Permalink Closed


The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 

 

I guarantee you must be:  

1) The same employee that has posted over the last year (at least) on the bottom of your posts, that you never read any of the replies, which is completely pointless and silly.  And I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!!!  I'm sure you are reading my reply right now!  

2) the poster who is always inserting dashes (hyphens) inside "cuss words" because you think your post will be deleted if you don't do that. 

3) A person who actually (and naively) believes that the masks work.  Earth to you: HELLO!!!  The masks DO NOT WORK!  Please......... Wake up and understand....... the masks have now become ""political theatre"".  Now that we are getting vaccinated, those who have already been vaccinated over two or three weeks ago DO NOT NEED TO KEEP WEARING THESE SYMBOLS OF SUBMISSION TO GOVERNMENTAL TYRANNY any longer!

  There is no point in continuing to wear them unless you have some kind of fear of interacting with the public, or have shyness issues, and feel afraid to show your face in public.  (That's OK, I'm not condemning you for that in any way).  But you need to let others, both employees and customers,  make their own choices and if they choose to ditch their masks, so be it. 

4) A person who actually thinks Biden is a smart guy.  He is smart, in the sense that he thinks other people are dumb and gullible (which is true of many Americans) . Did you see how he and Kamala and others makes a big SHOW of wearing their masks when the camera is rolling, but take them off when they think the camera is shut off?  And they have all been vaccinated months and months ago.   No, you won't hear very much about those incidents because the mainstream media refuses to report on this kind of stuff........they were "all-in" on Biden being elected, and they feel they have to keep protecting him from as much controversy (that is, revelations that show he is a hypocrite, or is in the beginning stages of dementia) as possible.  

Start educating yourself. Follow the science......... (and I mean the REAL scientific studies that show that masks don't really make much of a a difference)  not the politically-driven hit pieces that are only intended to keep Americans in a constant state of fear and uncertainty.  

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Interesting segment on 60 Minutes right now about facial recognition technology.  I'm sure Kroger does not like masks, just like they don't like people declining their app, paying cash, wrapping their plastic cards in aluminum foil, etc.  Too bad, Kroger.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 Sorry some states have lifted the mandate mask rule. You WILL be servicing us customers!! By all means call your manager up there I will inform him on what a unruly grumpy entitled associate you are. Then youll get a write and will apologize to me! Remember associate, we help contribute to your tiny weekly check. You will VALUE US!! Mask or not!



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 819
Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
 

I guarantee you must be:  

 

 


 THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!!!



-- Edited by i386 on Monday 17th of May 2021 07:16:32 PM

__________________

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 

 

I guarantee you must be:  

1) The same employee that has posted over the last year (at least) on the bottom of your posts, that you never read any of the replies, which is completely pointless and silly.  And I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!!!  I'm sure you are reading my reply right now!  

2) the poster who is always inserting dashes (hyphens) inside "cuss words" because you think your post will be deleted if you don't do that. 

3) A person who actually (and naively) believes that the masks work.  Earth to you: HELLO!!!  The masks DO NOT WORK!  Please......... Wake up and understand....... the masks have now become ""political theatre"".  Now that we are getting vaccinated, those who have already been vaccinated over two or three weeks ago DO NOT NEED TO KEEP WEARING THESE SYMBOLS OF SUBMISSION TO GOVERNMENTAL TYRANNY any longer!

  There is no point in continuing to wear them unless you have some kind of fear of interacting with the public, or have shyness issues, and feel afraid to show your face in public.  (That's OK, I'm not condemning you for that in any way).  But you need to let others, both employees and customers,  make their own choices and if they choose to ditch their masks, so be it. 

4) A person who actually thinks Biden is a smart guy.  He is smart, in the sense that he thinks other people are dumb and gullible (which is true of many Americans) . Did you see how he and Kamala and others makes a big SHOW of wearing their masks when the camera is rolling, but take them off when they think the camera is shut off?  And they have all been vaccinated months and months ago.   No, you won't hear very much about those incidents because the mainstream media refuses to report on this kind of stuff........they were "all-in" on Biden being elected, and they feel they have to keep protecting him from as much controversy (that is, revelations that show he is a hypocrite, or is in the beginning stages of dementia) as possible.  

Start educating yourself. Follow the science......... (and I mean the REAL scientific studies that show that masks don't really make much of a a difference)  not the politically-driven hit pieces that are only intended to keep Americans in a constant state of fear and uncertainty.  

 


 Are.you.ok



-- Edited by JavaHead on Monday 17th of May 2021 07:20:34 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 819
Date:
Permalink Closed

JavaHead wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 

 

I guarantee you must be:  

1) The same employee that has posted over the last year (at least) on the bottom of your posts, that you never read any of the replies, which is completely pointless and silly.  And I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!!!  I'm sure you are reading my reply right now!  

2) the poster who is always inserting dashes (hyphens) inside "cuss words" because you think your post will be deleted if you don't do that. 

3) A person who actually (and naively) believes that the masks work.  Earth to you: HELLO!!!  The masks DO NOT WORK!  Please......... Wake up and understand....... the masks have now become ""political theatre"".  Now that we are getting vaccinated, those who have already been vaccinated over two or three weeks ago DO NOT NEED TO KEEP WEARING THESE SYMBOLS OF SUBMISSION TO GOVERNMENTAL TYRANNY any longer!

  There is no point in continuing to wear them unless you have some kind of fear of interacting with the public, or have shyness issues, and feel afraid to show your face in public.  (That's OK, I'm not condemning you for that in any way).  But you need to let others, both employees and customers,  make their own choices and if they choose to ditch their masks, so be it. 

4) A person who actually thinks Biden is a smart guy.  He is smart, in the sense that he thinks other people are dumb and gullible (which is true of many Americans) . Did you see how he and Kamala and others makes a big SHOW of wearing their masks when the camera is rolling, but take them off when they think the camera is shut off?  And they have all been vaccinated months and months ago.   No, you won't hear very much about those incidents because the mainstream media refuses to report on this kind of stuff........they were "all-in" on Biden being elected, and they feel they have to keep protecting him from as much controversy (that is, revelations that show he is a hypocrite, or is in the beginning stages of dementia) as possible.  

Start educating yourself. Follow the science......... (and I mean the REAL scientific studies that show that masks don't really make much of a a difference)  not the politically-driven hit pieces that are only intended to keep Americans in a constant state of fear and uncertainty.  

 


 Are.you.ok



-- Edited by JavaHead on Monday 17th of May 2021 07:20:34 PM


 Yes I am just fine been fine almost 2 years since I got out of Kroger. 

How are you?



-- Edited by i386 on Monday 17th of May 2021 07:30:27 PM

__________________

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

i386 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
 

I guarantee you must be:  

 

 


 THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!!!



-- Edited by i386 on Monday 17th of May 2021 07:16:32 PM


 Yes yes you are

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 

 

I guarantee you must be:  

1) The same employee that has posted over the last year (at least) on the bottom of your posts, that you never read any of the replies, which is completely pointless and silly.  And I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!!!  I'm sure you are reading my reply right now!  

2) the poster who is always inserting dashes (hyphens) inside "cuss words" because you think your post will be deleted if you don't do that. 

3) A person who actually (and naively) believes that the masks work.  Earth to you: HELLO!!!  The masks DO NOT WORK!  Please......... Wake up and understand....... the masks have now become ""political theatre"".  Now that we are getting vaccinated, those who have already been vaccinated over two or three weeks ago DO NOT NEED TO KEEP WEARING THESE SYMBOLS OF SUBMISSION TO GOVERNMENTAL TYRANNY any longer!

  There is no point in continuing to wear them unless you have some kind of fear of interacting with the public, or have shyness issues, and feel afraid to show your face in public.  (That's OK, I'm not condemning you for that in any way).  But you need to let others, both employees and customers,  make their own choices and if they choose to ditch their masks, so be it. 

4) A person who actually thinks Biden is a smart guy.  He is smart, in the sense that he thinks other people are dumb and gullible (which is true of many Americans) . Did you see how he and Kamala and others makes a big SHOW of wearing their masks when the camera is rolling, but take them off when they think the camera is shut off?  And they have all been vaccinated months and months ago.   No, you won't hear very much about those incidents because the mainstream media refuses to report on this kind of stuff........they were "all-in" on Biden being elected, and they feel they have to keep protecting him from as much controversy (that is, revelations that show he is a hypocrite, or is in the beginning stages of dementia) as possible.  

Start educating yourself. Follow the science......... (and I mean the REAL scientific studies that show that masks don't really make much of a a difference)  not the politically-driven hit pieces that are only intended to keep Americans in a constant state of fear and uncertainty.  

 


 Yeah pretty sure the op jerk offs to every reply. Its a reverse psychology thing more likely. The more replies the more he gets his wee wee off. Dirty ass associate.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 153
Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 

 

I guarantee you must be:  

1) The same employee that has posted over the last year (at least) on the bottom of your posts, that you never read any of the replies, which is completely pointless and silly.  And I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!!!  I'm sure you are reading my reply right now!  

2) the poster who is always inserting dashes (hyphens) inside "cuss words" because you think your post will be deleted if you don't do that. 

3) A person who actually (and naively) believes that the masks work.  Earth to you: HELLO!!!  The masks DO NOT WORK!  Please......... Wake up and understand....... the masks have now become ""political theatre"".  Now that we are getting vaccinated, those who have already been vaccinated over two or three weeks ago DO NOT NEED TO KEEP WEARING THESE SYMBOLS OF SUBMISSION TO GOVERNMENTAL TYRANNY any longer!

  There is no point in continuing to wear them unless you have some kind of fear of interacting with the public, or have shyness issues, and feel afraid to show your face in public.  (That's OK, I'm not condemning you for that in any way).  But you need to let others, both employees and customers,  make their own choices and if they choose to ditch their masks, so be it. 

4) A person who actually thinks Biden is a smart guy.  He is smart, in the sense that he thinks other people are dumb and gullible (which is true of many Americans) . Did you see how he and Kamala and others makes a big SHOW of wearing their masks when the camera is rolling, but take them off when they think the camera is shut off?  And they have all been vaccinated months and months ago.   No, you won't hear very much about those incidents because the mainstream media refuses to report on this kind of stuff........they were "all-in" on Biden being elected, and they feel they have to keep protecting him from as much controversy (that is, revelations that show he is a hypocrite, or is in the beginning stages of dementia) as possible.  

Start educating yourself. Follow the science......... (and I mean the REAL scientific studies that show that masks don't really make much of a a difference)  not the politically-driven hit pieces that are only intended to keep Americans in a constant state of fear and uncertainty.  

 


 Complain to their Corporate Headquarters about this.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 819
Date:
Permalink Closed

 

New Face-Mask Rules Put Grocery Workers Back at Center of Debate

 

New Face-Mask Rules Put Grocery Workers Back at Center of Debate (msn.com)

 

I have been Vaccinated and I am still wearing my mask. How do I know the person next to me with no mask has really been Vaccinated? Are these stores going to have someone standing at the door checking for Vaccine cards? No they are not just like they never had anyone standing and enforcing the mask mandate. 



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 06:43:50 AM



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 06:47:29 AM

__________________

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 570
Date:
Permalink Closed

i386 wrote:

 

New Face-Mask Rules Put Grocery Workers Back at Center of Debate

 

New Face-Mask Rules Put Grocery Workers Back at Center of Debate (msn.com)

 

I have been Vaccinated and I am still wearing my mask. How do I know the person next to me with no mask has really been Vaccinated? Are these stores going to have someone standing at the door checking for Vaccine cards? No they are not just like they never had anyone standing and enforcing the mask mandate. 



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 06:43:50 AM



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 06:47:29 AM


 i386,  are you really serious?   If you are vaccinated, it DOES NOT MATTER whether other people are vaccinated or not.  That's the point of getting vaccinated.  You are (with a reasonably good probability of being safe) protected from the Covid virus if you have already been administered the vaccine AND at least 2 weeks have passed. 

Otherwise, this whole scenario is pointless. If I understand your post correctly, do you think we should all wear keep wearing masks the rest of out lives when out in public in crowded places??  No way, not me!! ......... I like good old-fashioned personal face to face interaction with other human beings.  NOT being separated by a Mask, which (the way things are going) will soon become the symbol of oppression, distancing, coldness, separation, uninterest and apathy toward others!   



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 819
Date:
Permalink Closed

Kroger-Employee wrote:
i386 wrote:

 

New Face-Mask Rules Put Grocery Workers Back at Center of Debate

 

New Face-Mask Rules Put Grocery Workers Back at Center of Debate (msn.com)

 

I have been Vaccinated and I am still wearing my mask. How do I know the person next to me with no mask has really been Vaccinated? Are these stores going to have someone standing at the door checking for Vaccine cards? No they are not just like they never had anyone standing and enforcing the mask mandate. 



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 06:43:50 AM



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 06:47:29 AM


 i386,  are you really serious?   If you are vaccinated, it DOES NOT MATTER whether other people are vaccinated or not.  That's the point of getting vaccinated.  You are (with a reasonably good probability of being safe) protected from the Covid virus if you have already been administered the vaccine AND at least 2 weeks have passed. 

Otherwise, this whole scenario is pointless. If I understand your post correctly, do you think we should all wear keep wearing masks the rest of out lives when out in public in crowded places??  No way, not me!! ......... I like good old-fashioned personal face to face interaction with other human beings.  NOT being separated by a Mask, which (the way things are going) will soon become the symbol of oppression, distancing, coldness, separation, uninterest and apathy toward others!   


 Yes I am serious I am fully Vaccinated and I still wear my mask. Vaccinates are not 100% and I know mask are not 100 %. I am just looking out for myself.

Going to Church I wear a mask even though my Church had some kind of new filter system installed. I still wear mine and will continue to wear it. 

When you are in Church everyone singing they are spitting out germs. I know that filter may be catching some of those germs but it cannot get it all. 

Me and a few other people still wear a mask at Church and I don't like it because my glasses fog up. But that is OK I rather not see than be sick on a ventilator fighting for my life. 

People who choose not to wear a mask don't bother me because I know most have had the shot and most wear their mask other places. The Virus is not over people are still getting sick and like I said I am just trying to stay safe. 



__________________

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

i386 wrote:
Kroger-Employee wrote:
i386 wrote:

 

New Face-Mask Rules Put Grocery Workers Back at Center of Debate

 

New Face-Mask Rules Put Grocery Workers Back at Center of Debate (msn.com)

 

I have been Vaccinated and I am still wearing my mask. How do I know the person next to me with no mask has really been Vaccinated? Are these stores going to have someone standing at the door checking for Vaccine cards? No they are not just like they never had anyone standing and enforcing the mask mandate. 



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 06:43:50 AM



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 06:47:29 AM


 i386,  are you really serious?   If you are vaccinated, it DOES NOT MATTER whether other people are vaccinated or not.  That's the point of getting vaccinated.  You are (with a reasonably good probability of being safe) protected from the Covid virus if you have already been administered the vaccine AND at least 2 weeks have passed. 

Otherwise, this whole scenario is pointless. If I understand your post correctly, do you think we should all wear keep wearing masks the rest of out lives when out in public in crowded places??  No way, not me!! ......... I like good old-fashioned personal face to face interaction with other human beings.  NOT being separated by a Mask, which (the way things are going) will soon become the symbol of oppression, distancing, coldness, separation, uninterest and apathy toward others!   


 Yes I am serious I am fully Vaccinated and I still wear my mask. Vaccinates are not 100% and I know mask are not 100 %. I am just looking out for myself.

Going to Church I wear a mask even though my Church had some kind of new filter system installed. I still wear mine and will continue to wear it. 

When you are in Church everyone singing they are spitting out germs. I know that filter may be catching some of those germs but it cannot get it all. 

Me and a few other people still wear a mask at Church and I don't like it because my glasses fog up. But that is OK I rather not see than be sick on a ventilator fighting for my life. 

People who choose not to wear a mask don't bother me because I know most have had the shot and most wear their mask other places. The Virus is not over people are still getting sick and like I said I am just trying to stay safe. 


The virus is over and is old news. only people who really need to be concerned are those with underlining health conditions. stop fearmongering and spreading misinformation about a silly virus that was blown outta proportion.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 819
Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
i386 wrote:
Kroger-Employee wrote:
i386 wrote:

 

New Face-Mask Rules Put Grocery Workers Back at Center of Debate

 

New Face-Mask Rules Put Grocery Workers Back at Center of Debate (msn.com)

 

I have been Vaccinated and I am still wearing my mask. How do I know the person next to me with no mask has really been Vaccinated? Are these stores going to have someone standing at the door checking for Vaccine cards? No they are not just like they never had anyone standing and enforcing the mask mandate. 



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 06:43:50 AM



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 06:47:29 AM


 i386,  are you really serious?   If you are vaccinated, it DOES NOT MATTER whether other people are vaccinated or not.  That's the point of getting vaccinated.  You are (with a reasonably good probability of being safe) protected from the Covid virus if you have already been administered the vaccine AND at least 2 weeks have passed. 

Otherwise, this whole scenario is pointless. If I understand your post correctly, do you think we should all wear keep wearing masks the rest of out lives when out in public in crowded places??  No way, not me!! ......... I like good old-fashioned personal face to face interaction with other human beings.  NOT being separated by a Mask, which (the way things are going) will soon become the symbol of oppression, distancing, coldness, separation, uninterest and apathy toward others!   


 Yes I am serious I am fully Vaccinated and I still wear my mask. Vaccinates are not 100% and I know mask are not 100 %. I am just looking out for myself.

Going to Church I wear a mask even though my Church had some kind of new filter system installed. I still wear mine and will continue to wear it. 

When you are in Church everyone singing they are spitting out germs. I know that filter may be catching some of those germs but it cannot get it all. 

Me and a few other people still wear a mask at Church and I don't like it because my glasses fog up. But that is OK I rather not see than be sick on a ventilator fighting for my life. 

People who choose not to wear a mask don't bother me because I know most have had the shot and most wear their mask other places. The Virus is not over people are still getting sick and like I said I am just trying to stay safe. 


The virus is over and is old news. only people who really need to be concerned are those with underlining health conditions. stop fearmongering and spreading misinformation about a silly virus that was blown outta proportion.


 Keep saying what you want. I am gonna keep wearing a mask. And right now someone I know actually 3 people I know have COVID-19 one is better but still quarantined 2 are in the Hospital fighting for their life. No neither one has had the shot and one I know for sure refused to wear a mask or get the shot. Those 2 are husband and wire and another person I know who is my cousin has got COVID-19 so IT IS NOT OVER!!! I am still gonna wear my mask this is to give me an extra layer of protection. Also it has nothing to do with being Democrat or Republican I am as Conservative as can be and still wearing one.



-- Edited by i386 on Thursday 27th of May 2021 10:58:43 AM

__________________

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 570
Date:
Permalink Closed

i386 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
i386 wrote:
Kroger-Employee wrote:
i386 wrote:

 

New Face-Mask Rules Put Grocery Workers Back at Center of Debate

 

New Face-Mask Rules Put Grocery Workers Back at Center of Debate (msn.com)

 

I have been Vaccinated and I am still wearing my mask. How do I know the person next to me with no mask has really been Vaccinated? Are these stores going to have someone standing at the door checking for Vaccine cards? No they are not just like they never had anyone standing and enforcing the mask mandate. 



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 06:43:50 AM



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 06:47:29 AM


 i386,  are you really serious?   If you are vaccinated, it DOES NOT MATTER whether other people are vaccinated or not.  That's the point of getting vaccinated.  You are (with a reasonably good probability of being safe) protected from the Covid virus if you have already been administered the vaccine AND at least 2 weeks have passed. 

Otherwise, this whole scenario is pointless. If I understand your post correctly, do you think we should all wear keep wearing masks the rest of out lives when out in public in crowded places??  No way, not me!! ......... I like good old-fashioned personal face to face interaction with other human beings.  NOT being separated by a Mask, which (the way things are going) will soon become the symbol of oppression, distancing, coldness, separation, uninterest and apathy toward others!   


 Yes I am serious I am fully Vaccinated and I still wear my mask. Vaccinates are not 100% and I know mask are not 100 %. I am just looking out for myself.

Going to Church I wear a mask even though my Church had some kind of new filter system installed. I still wear mine and will continue to wear it. 

When you are in Church everyone singing they are spitting out germs. I know that filter may be catching some of those germs but it cannot get it all. 

Me and a few other people still wear a mask at Church and I don't like it because my glasses fog up. But that is OK I rather not see than be sick on a ventilator fighting for my life. 

People who choose not to wear a mask don't bother me because I know most have had the shot and most wear their mask other places. The Virus is not over people are still getting sick and like I said I am just trying to stay safe. 


The virus is over and is old news. only people who really need to be concerned are those with underlining health conditions. stop fearmongering and spreading misinformation about a silly virus that was blown outta proportion.


 Keep saying what you want. I am gonna keep wearing a mask. And right now someone I know actually 3 people I know have COVID-19 one is better but still quarantined 2 are in the Hospital fighting for their life. No neither one has had the shot and one I know for sure refused to wear a mask or get the shot. Those 2 are husband and wire and another person I know who is my cousin has got COVID-19 so IT IS NOT OVER!!! I am still gonna wear my mask this is to give me an extra layer of protection. Also it has nothing to do with being Democrat or Republican I am as Conservative as can be and still wearing one.



-- Edited by i386 on Thursday 27th of May 2021 10:58:43 AM


 I'm so sorry you plan to wear a mask the rest of your life.  (You MUST wear a mask for the rest of your life, IF you abide by your own logic). Because the COVID will NEVER EVER be completely over. Viruses never disappear completely. They keep on circulating, but usually do little harm after the great majority of a population are immune and/or vaccinated.  I hope you enjoy your masks. Sorry to be facetious but I thought you had enough sense not to live in fear forever and ever.  



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 819
Date:
Permalink Closed

Kroger-Employee wrote:
i386 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
i386 wrote:
Kroger-Employee wrote:
i386 wrote:

 

New Face-Mask Rules Put Grocery Workers Back at Center of Debate

 

New Face-Mask Rules Put Grocery Workers Back at Center of Debate (msn.com)

 

I have been Vaccinated and I am still wearing my mask. How do I know the person next to me with no mask has really been Vaccinated? Are these stores going to have someone standing at the door checking for Vaccine cards? No they are not just like they never had anyone standing and enforcing the mask mandate. 



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 06:43:50 AM



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 06:47:29 AM


 i386,  are you really serious?   If you are vaccinated, it DOES NOT MATTER whether other people are vaccinated or not.  That's the point of getting vaccinated.  You are (with a reasonably good probability of being safe) protected from the Covid virus if you have already been administered the vaccine AND at least 2 weeks have passed. 

Otherwise, this whole scenario is pointless. If I understand your post correctly, do you think we should all wear keep wearing masks the rest of out lives when out in public in crowded places??  No way, not me!! ......... I like good old-fashioned personal face to face interaction with other human beings.  NOT being separated by a Mask, which (the way things are going) will soon become the symbol of oppression, distancing, coldness, separation, uninterest and apathy toward others!   


 Yes I am serious I am fully Vaccinated and I still wear my mask. Vaccinates are not 100% and I know mask are not 100 %. I am just looking out for myself.

Going to Church I wear a mask even though my Church had some kind of new filter system installed. I still wear mine and will continue to wear it. 

When you are in Church everyone singing they are spitting out germs. I know that filter may be catching some of those germs but it cannot get it all. 

Me and a few other people still wear a mask at Church and I don't like it because my glasses fog up. But that is OK I rather not see than be sick on a ventilator fighting for my life. 

People who choose not to wear a mask don't bother me because I know most have had the shot and most wear their mask other places. The Virus is not over people are still getting sick and like I said I am just trying to stay safe. 


The virus is over and is old news. only people who really need to be concerned are those with underlining health conditions. stop fearmongering and spreading misinformation about a silly virus that was blown outta proportion.


 Keep saying what you want. I am gonna keep wearing a mask. And right now someone I know actually 3 people I know have COVID-19 one is better but still quarantined 2 are in the Hospital fighting for their life. No neither one has had the shot and one I know for sure refused to wear a mask or get the shot. Those 2 are husband and wire and another person I know who is my cousin has got COVID-19 so IT IS NOT OVER!!! I am still gonna wear my mask this is to give me an extra layer of protection. Also it has nothing to do with being Democrat or Republican I am as Conservative as can be and still wearing one.



-- Edited by i386 on Thursday 27th of May 2021 10:58:43 AM


 I'm so sorry you plan to wear a mask the rest of your life.  (You MUST wear a mask for the rest of your life, IF you abide by your own logic). Because the COVID will NEVER EVER be completely over. Viruses never disappear completely. They keep on circulating, but usually do little harm after the great majority of a population are immune and/or vaccinated.  I hope you enjoy your masks. Sorry to be facetious but I thought you had enough sense not to live in fear forever and ever.  


 No I do not plan on wearing one the rest of my life. Tonight on CBS they said 40% of Americans were fully Vaccinated and 49.9 one dose. The numbers are going to have to come up more for me to stop. I am just trying to stay safe. And I am not sure if it's required on a plane or not. But the reporter from the Airport had on a mask and also the passenger that went crazy everyone in the background had a mask on. 



__________________

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

i386 wrote:
Kroger-Employee wrote:
i386 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
i386 wrote:
Kroger-Employee wrote:
i386 wrote:

 

New Face-Mask Rules Put Grocery Workers Back at Center of Debate

 

New Face-Mask Rules Put Grocery Workers Back at Center of Debate (msn.com)

 

I have been Vaccinated and I am still wearing my mask. How do I know the person next to me with no mask has really been Vaccinated? Are these stores going to have someone standing at the door checking for Vaccine cards? No they are not just like they never had anyone standing and enforcing the mask mandate. 



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 06:43:50 AM



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 06:47:29 AM


 i386,  are you really serious?   If you are vaccinated, it DOES NOT MATTER whether other people are vaccinated or not.  That's the point of getting vaccinated.  You are (with a reasonably good probability of being safe) protected from the Covid virus if you have already been administered the vaccine AND at least 2 weeks have passed. 

Otherwise, this whole scenario is pointless. If I understand your post correctly, do you think we should all wear keep wearing masks the rest of out lives when out in public in crowded places??  No way, not me!! ......... I like good old-fashioned personal face to face interaction with other human beings.  NOT being separated by a Mask, which (the way things are going) will soon become the symbol of oppression, distancing, coldness, separation, uninterest and apathy toward others!   


 Yes I am serious I am fully Vaccinated and I still wear my mask. Vaccinates are not 100% and I know mask are not 100 %. I am just looking out for myself.

Going to Church I wear a mask even though my Church had some kind of new filter system installed. I still wear mine and will continue to wear it. 

When you are in Church everyone singing they are spitting out germs. I know that filter may be catching some of those germs but it cannot get it all. 

Me and a few other people still wear a mask at Church and I don't like it because my glasses fog up. But that is OK I rather not see than be sick on a ventilator fighting for my life. 

People who choose not to wear a mask don't bother me because I know most have had the shot and most wear their mask other places. The Virus is not over people are still getting sick and like I said I am just trying to stay safe. 


The virus is over and is old news. only people who really need to be concerned are those with underlining health conditions. stop fearmongering and spreading misinformation about a silly virus that was blown outta proportion.


 Keep saying what you want. I am gonna keep wearing a mask. And right now someone I know actually 3 people I know have COVID-19 one is better but still quarantined 2 are in the Hospital fighting for their life. No neither one has had the shot and one I know for sure refused to wear a mask or get the shot. Those 2 are husband and wire and another person I know who is my cousin has got COVID-19 so IT IS NOT OVER!!! I am still gonna wear my mask this is to give me an extra layer of protection. Also it has nothing to do with being Democrat or Republican I am as Conservative as can be and still wearing one.



-- Edited by i386 on Thursday 27th of May 2021 10:58:43 AM


 I'm so sorry you plan to wear a mask the rest of your life.  (You MUST wear a mask for the rest of your life, IF you abide by your own logic). Because the COVID will NEVER EVER be completely over. Viruses never disappear completely. They keep on circulating, but usually do little harm after the great majority of a population are immune and/or vaccinated.  I hope you enjoy your masks. Sorry to be facetious but I thought you had enough sense not to live in fear forever and ever.  


 No I do not plan on wearing one the rest of my life. Tonight on CBS they said 40% of Americans were fully Vaccinated and 49.9 one dose. The numbers are going to have to come up more for me to stop. I am just trying to stay safe. And I am not sure if it's required on a plane or not. But the reporter from the Airport had on a mask and also the passenger that went crazy everyone in the background had a mask on. 


 i386: 

CBS, NBC, ABC , PBS, NPR, CNN, MSNBC  are SO leftist and biased it isn't funny.  They are constantly trying to keep their viewers in a state of panic, fear and uncertainty. Everything is told from their liberal Trump-hating leftist viewpoint, so that much that what you hear is lies, or twisting facts, or downplaying some news,  to go along with their narratives.    Always something bad, bad, bad!   

But meanwhile they ignore real serious issues like the carnage going on with the hundreds of the black-on-black murders because of the constant gang violence of Chicago. And the fact that the "defund the police" Liberal leftist agenda movement has BACKFIRED on them big time, with serious crime now SKYROCKETING in most large cities like Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Chicago, Indianapolis, Atlanta, New York, Philadelphia, St Louis and Louisville. Police officers across the United States are quitting the force in record numbers because the local governments in many of those large cities are against them, or not giving them proper support.  

Start listening to the radio (or via internet, youtube, podcast) to radio talk shows like Hugh Hewitt, Mike Gallagher, Sebastian Gorka, Sean Hannity, Charlie Kirk, Leland Conway,  Michael Medved, Dennis Prager, Larry Elder, Joe Pags, Ken Mathews, and others for more balanced REAL NEWS and REAL commentary on stuff that is going on in the news right now. 

Just for one example,  the possibility that the COVID 19 came from an accident at the WUHAN virus research lab in China was POOH-POOHed, mocked, made fun of and Censored by the major main stream media over a year ago when Trump and other conservative voices were raising the alarm of that possibility.  BUT NOW, over a year later, the mainstream media are sheepishly admitting that it may have been the truth all along (or trying not to talk about it too much!!!!  They will never apologize to Trump for them calling him a liar, because they hate him so much!!  



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Within the next few weeks, the few remaining mask-wearers are going to look pretty ridiculous!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Yeah, the employees left wearing a mask for not getting the vaccine will be looking pretty stupid.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 819
Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

 


 i386: 

CBS, NBC, ABC , PBS, NPR, CNN, MSNBC  are SO leftist and biased it isn't funny.  They are constantly trying to keep their viewers in a state of panic, fear and uncertainty. Everything is told from their liberal Trump-hating leftist viewpoint, so that much that what you hear is lies, or twisting facts, or downplaying some news,  to go along with their narratives.    Always something bad, bad, bad!   

But meanwhile they ignore real serious issues like the carnage going on with the hundreds of the black-on-black murders because of the constant gang violence of Chicago. And the fact that the "defund the police" Liberal leftist agenda movement has BACKFIRED on them big time, with serious crime now SKYROCKETING in most large cities like Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Chicago, Indianapolis, Atlanta, New York, Philadelphia, St Louis and Louisville. Police officers across the United States are quitting the force in record numbers because the local governments in many of those large cities are against them, or not giving them proper support.  

Start listening to the radio (or via internet, youtube, podcast) to radio talk shows like Hugh Hewitt, Mike Gallagher, Sebastian Gorka, Sean Hannity, Charlie Kirk, Leland Conway,  Michael Medved, Dennis Prager, Larry Elder, Joe Pags, Ken Mathews, and others for more balanced REAL NEWS and REAL commentary on stuff that is going on in the news right now. 

Just for one example,  the possibility that the COVID 19 came from an accident at the WUHAN virus research lab in China was POOH-POOHed, mocked, made fun of and Censored by the major main stream media over a year ago when Trump and other conservative voices were raising the alarm of that possibility.  BUT NOW, over a year later, the mainstream media are sheepishly admitting that it may have been the truth all along (or trying not to talk about it too much!!!!  They will never apologize to Trump for them calling him a liar, because they hate him so much!!  


 I honestly don't listen to any new much. I just like to catch CBS evening news about once or twice a week. Not because I support their liberal ideas. Just because some of the things they show are true but not all.

 

Anonymous wrote:

Within the next few weeks, the few remaining mask-wearers are going to look pretty ridiculous!


 I guess I will just be one of those.

Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, the employees left wearing a mask for not getting the vaccine will be looking pretty stupid.


 Even fully vaccinated people still wear a mask.  



-- Edited by i386 on Friday 28th of May 2021 08:04:35 PM



-- Edited by i386 on Friday 28th of May 2021 08:06:08 PM

__________________

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

i386 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

 


 i386: 

CBS, NBC, ABC , PBS, NPR, CNN, MSNBC  are SO leftist and biased it isn't funny.  They are constantly trying to keep their viewers in a state of panic, fear and uncertainty. Everything is told from their liberal Trump-hating leftist viewpoint, so that much that what you hear is lies, or twisting facts, or downplaying some news,  to go along with their narratives.    Always something bad, bad, bad!   

But meanwhile they ignore real serious issues like the carnage going on with the hundreds of the black-on-black murders because of the constant gang violence of Chicago. And the fact that the "defund the police" Liberal leftist agenda movement has BACKFIRED on them big time, with serious crime now SKYROCKETING in most large cities like Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Chicago, Indianapolis, Atlanta, New York, Philadelphia, St Louis and Louisville. Police officers across the United States are quitting the force in record numbers because the local governments in many of those large cities are against them, or not giving them proper support.  

Start listening to the radio (or via internet, youtube, podcast) to radio talk shows like Hugh Hewitt, Mike Gallagher, Sebastian Gorka, Sean Hannity, Charlie Kirk, Leland Conway,  Michael Medved, Dennis Prager, Larry Elder, Joe Pags, Ken Mathews, and others for more balanced REAL NEWS and REAL commentary on stuff that is going on in the news right now. 

Just for one example,  the possibility that the COVID 19 came from an accident at the WUHAN virus research lab in China was POOH-POOHed, mocked, made fun of and Censored by the major main stream media over a year ago when Trump and other conservative voices were raising the alarm of that possibility.  BUT NOW, over a year later, the mainstream media are sheepishly admitting that it may have been the truth all along (or trying not to talk about it too much!!!!  They will never apologize to Trump for them calling him a liar, because they hate him so much!!  


 I honestly don't listen to any new much. I just like to catch CBS evening news about once or twice a week. Not because I support their liberal ideas. Just because some of the things they show are true but not all.

 

Anonymous wrote:

Within the next few weeks, the few remaining mask-wearers are going to look pretty ridiculous!


 I guess I will just be one of those.

 

Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, the employees left wearing a mask for not getting the vaccine will be looking pretty stupid.


 Even fully vaccinated people still wear a mask.  



-- Edited by i386 on Friday 28th of May 2021 08:04:35 PM



-- Edited by i386 on Friday 28th of May 2021 08:06:08 PM


 Yes watch and listen to fox talking heads for real news. After all fox argues successfully in court when sued that no reasonable person could take them seriously.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

  "Yes watch and listen to fox talking heads for real news. After all fox argues successfully in court when sued that no reasonable person could take them seriously."

 

Show me where that ever happened, and please be exact as to the source, date, time, etc.  

Excuse me, but I assume you know that Fox News consists of both regular NEWS programs and OPINION / COMMENTARY / DISCUSSION programs.

You are probably referring to the Opinion programs??  Their straight news programs tend to be more in the morning, the opinion programs in the evening. Not always, but that tends to be the case more often than not.  

Just like the situation on CNN and MSNBC....  Much of their programming is heavily left-biased editorial/opinion/commentary, but they actually love to pretend they are broadcasting straight ole regular news!!  



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

i386 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

 


 i386: 

CBS, NBC, ABC , PBS, NPR, CNN, MSNBC  are SO leftist and biased it isn't funny.  They are constantly trying to keep their viewers in a state of panic, fear and uncertainty. Everything is told from their liberal Trump-hating leftist viewpoint, so that much that what you hear is lies, or twisting facts, or downplaying some news,  to go along with their narratives.    Always something bad, bad, bad!   

But meanwhile they ignore real serious issues like the carnage going on with the hundreds of the black-on-black murders because of the constant gang violence of Chicago. And the fact that the "defund the police" Liberal leftist agenda movement has BACKFIRED on them big time, with serious crime now SKYROCKETING in most large cities like Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Chicago, Indianapolis, Atlanta, New York, Philadelphia, St Louis and Louisville. Police officers across the United States are quitting the force in record numbers because the local governments in many of those large cities are against them, or not giving them proper support.  

Start listening to the radio (or via internet, youtube, podcast) to radio talk shows like Hugh Hewitt, Mike Gallagher, Sebastian Gorka, Sean Hannity, Charlie Kirk, Leland Conway,  Michael Medved, Dennis Prager, Larry Elder, Joe Pags, Ken Mathews, and others for more balanced REAL NEWS and REAL commentary on stuff that is going on in the news right now. 

Just for one example,  the possibility that the COVID 19 came from an accident at the WUHAN virus research lab in China was POOH-POOHed, mocked, made fun of and Censored by the major main stream media over a year ago when Trump and other conservative voices were raising the alarm of that possibility.  BUT NOW, over a year later, the mainstream media are sheepishly admitting that it may have been the truth all along (or trying not to talk about it too much!!!!  They will never apologize to Trump for them calling him a liar, because they hate him so much!!  


 I honestly don't listen to any new much. I just like to catch CBS evening news about once or twice a week. Not because I support their liberal ideas. Just because some of the things they show are true but not all.

 

Anonymous wrote:

Within the next few weeks, the few remaining mask-wearers are going to look pretty ridiculous!


 I guess I will just be one of those.

 

Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, the employees left wearing a mask for not getting the vaccine will be looking pretty stupid.


 Even fully vaccinated people still wear a mask.  



-- Edited by i386 on Friday 28th of May 2021 08:04:35 PM



-- Edited by i386 on Friday 28th of May 2021 08:06:08 PM


 Do you wear your Tin foil hat outside too?



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 819
Date:
Permalink Closed

I went to church today and did not wear a mask. Now when I go in stores I am still gonna wear the mask.

 

 

 


Anonymous wrote:

 Do you wear your Tin foil hat outside too?


 DERP!



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 30th of May 2021 04:03:20 PM



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 30th of May 2021 04:04:02 PM



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 30th of May 2021 04:05:52 PM

__________________

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

i386 wrote:

I went to church today and did not wear a mask. Now when I go in stores I am still gonna wear the mask.

 

 

 


Anonymous wrote:

 Do you wear your Tin foil hat outside too?


 DERP!



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 30th of May 2021 04:03:20 PM



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 30th of May 2021 04:04:02 PM



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 30th of May 2021 04:05:52 PM


 Youre a idiot.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 Sorry some states have lifted the mandate mask rule. You WILL be servicing us customers!! By all means call your manager up there I will inform him on what a unruly grumpy entitled associate you are. Then youll get a write and will apologize to me! Remember associate, we help contribute to your tiny weekly check. You will VALUE US!! Mask or not!


 Mandate or not, there's still a no jerk like you policy. Shop somewhere else or get bent. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 819
Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
Mandate or not, there's still a no jerk like you policy. Shop somewhere else or get bent.

  Please explain what get bent means. Also please explain how I have been a jerk? By just wearing a mask and not hurting or saying anything to anyone?

 



-- Edited by i386 on Monday 31st of May 2021 10:36:10 AM

__________________

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 Sorry some states have lifted the mandate mask rule. You WILL be servicing us customers!! By all means call your manager up there I will inform him on what a unruly grumpy entitled associate you are. Then youll get a write and will apologize to me! Remember associate, we help contribute to your tiny weekly check. You will VALUE US!! Mask or not!


 Mandate or not, there's still a no jerk like you policy. Shop somewhere else or get bent. 


Ill shop where ever I damn well please and you will give top notch 150% service, associate. Like it or not you WILL do it period! 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 Sorry some states have lifted the mandate mask rule. You WILL be servicing us customers!! By all means call your manager up there I will inform him on what a unruly grumpy entitled associate you are. Then youll get a write and will apologize to me! Remember associate, we help contribute to your tiny weekly check. You will VALUE US!! Mask or not!


 Mandate or not, there's still a no jerk like you policy. Shop somewhere else or get bent. 


Ill shop where ever I damn well please and you will give top notch 150% service, associate. Like it or not you WILL do it period! 


You can shop wherever you want somewhere else. And 150%? That's an illogical number. But then again not surprising coming from a troll that can't figure math. Also with an attitude like that you're lucky if you get 50% of 50% of 50%.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 Sorry some states have lifted the mandate mask rule. You WILL be servicing us customers!! By all means call your manager up there I will inform him on what a unruly grumpy entitled associate you are. Then youll get a write and will apologize to me! Remember associate, we help contribute to your tiny weekly check. You will VALUE US!! Mask or not!


 Mandate or not, there's still a no jerk like you policy. Shop somewhere else or get bent. 


Ill shop where ever I damn well please and you will give top notch 150% service, associate. Like it or not you WILL do it period! 


You can shop wherever you want somewhere else. And 150%? That's an illogical number. But then again not surprising coming from a troll that can't figure math. Also with an attitude like that you're lucky if you get 50% of 50% of 50%.


 Look ASSociate, anything you say is irrelevant. Youre gonna wear your mask so customers like myself dont have to smell your dirty unwashed ass. When I go to Kroger I say jump and you ask how high?! 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 Sorry some states have lifted the mandate mask rule. You WILL be servicing us customers!! By all means call your manager up there I will inform him on what a unruly grumpy entitled associate you are. Then youll get a write and will apologize to me! Remember associate, we help contribute to your tiny weekly check. You will VALUE US!! Mask or not!


 Mandate or not, there's still a no jerk like you policy. Shop somewhere else or get bent. 


Ill shop where ever I damn well please and you will give top notch 150% service, associate. Like it or not you WILL do it period! 


You can shop wherever you want somewhere else. And 150%? That's an illogical number. But then again not surprising coming from a troll that can't figure math. Also with an attitude like that you're lucky if you get 50% of 50% of 50%.


Irrelevant. Yes you are.

Youre? It is you're. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Gonna? It is going to. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Wear your mask. I got vaccinated so no.

Dont? It is don't. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Dirty unwashed ass. You must really need a bath then.

When I go to Kroger I say jump and you ask how high?!  I enjoy a good joke. You can tell me another one since you already are one. 

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 819
Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 Is Kroger going to put up a sign saying no mask allowed? When the  COVID started there was laws no mask and you would get fined. Now I am waiting on this idiot president to make a law and say if you wear a mask you will get fined. 

Anonymous wrote:

Irrelevant. Yes you are. NO YOU ARE!

Youre? It is you're. Use spellcheck or a dictionary. It's whatever I put.

Gonna? It is going to. Use spellcheck or a dictionary. OK Im gonna get a spell checker.

Wear your mask. I got vaccinated so no. I still wear one some places.

Dont? It is don't. Use spellcheck or a dictionary. I dont have a spellchecker

Dirty unwashed ass. You must really need a bath then. Dont you?

When I go to Kroger I say jump and you ask how high?!  I enjoy a good joke. You can tell me another one since you already are one. Jump yo ass out of my store.

 


 



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 6th of June 2021 06:25:46 AM

__________________

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 Sorry some states have lifted the mandate mask rule. You WILL be servicing us customers!! By all means call your manager up there I will inform him on what a unruly grumpy entitled associate you are. Then youll get a write and will apologize to me! Remember associate, we help contribute to your tiny weekly check. You will VALUE US!! Mask or not!


 Mandate or not, there's still a no jerk like you policy. Shop somewhere else or get bent. 


Ill shop where ever I damn well please and you will give top notch 150% service, associate. Like it or not you WILL do it period! 


You can shop wherever you want somewhere else. And 150%? That's an illogical number. But then again not surprising coming from a troll that can't figure math. Also with an attitude like that you're lucky if you get 50% of 50% of 50%.


Irrelevant. Yes you are.

Youre? It is you're. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Gonna? It is going to. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Wear your mask. I got vaccinated so no.

Dont? It is don't. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Dirty unwashed ass. You must really need a bath then.

When I go to Kroger I say jump and you ask how high?!  I enjoy a good joke. You can tell me another one since you already are one. 

 


All meaningless. The minute you walk into your pathetic paying job to serve US you are Kroger property. You do what youre told when youre told period! And you do it with such terrible pay haha too! You will wear a mask its mandate PERIOD! Youll be bagging my groceries today and you will do it right or youll do it over and over till its done the correct way!



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 819
Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

All meaningless. The minute you walk into your pathetic paying job to serve US you are Kroger property. You do what youre told when youre told period! And you do it with such terrible pay haha too! You will wear a mask its mandate PERIOD! Youll be bagging my groceries today and you will do it right or youll do it over and over till its done the correct way!


I do not even work at Kroger anymore. So I do not have to bag your groceries. You old Bag!!! bag your own. When I did work their someone complained I was doing it wrong. You know what? I walked away and did not go back. I was a utility clerk anyway so I did not HAVE to bag.

 



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 6th of June 2021 11:36:07 AM

__________________

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 Sorry some states have lifted the mandate mask rule. You WILL be servicing us customers!! By all means call your manager up there I will inform him on what a unruly grumpy entitled associate you are. Then youll get a write and will apologize to me! Remember associate, we help contribute to your tiny weekly check. You will VALUE US!! Mask or not!


 Mandate or not, there's still a no jerk like you policy. Shop somewhere else or get bent. 


Ill shop where ever I damn well please and you will give top notch 150% service, associate. Like it or not you WILL do it period! 


You can shop wherever you want somewhere else. And 150%? That's an illogical number. But then again not surprising coming from a troll that can't figure math. Also with an attitude like that you're lucky if you get 50% of 50% of 50%.


Irrelevant. Yes you are.

Youre? It is you're. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Gonna? It is going to. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Wear your mask. I got vaccinated so no.

Dont? It is don't. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Dirty unwashed ass. You must really need a bath then.

When I go to Kroger I say jump and you ask how high?!  I enjoy a good joke. You can tell me another one since you already are one. 

 


All meaningless. The minute you walk into your pathetic paying job to serve US you are Kroger property. You do what youre told when youre told period! And you do it with such terrible pay haha too! You will wear a mask its mandate PERIOD! Youll be bagging my groceries today and you will do it right or youll do it over and over till its done the correct way!


You're getting angered so easily. My oh my. You're showing how meaningless you really are. It's so laughable. By the way. If you had any sense enough to be silent and listen to the radio in the store it will clearly state that anyone, be it customer, employee, vendor, or manager, that have been vaccinated,  the mask is optional. But since you would rather be a loudmouth, go right ahead and keep wearing your own mask. Maybe one day you will realize that it's your own odor you keep smelling and not everyone else. That's highly doubtful since all you do is bark and yell. Maybe people avoiding you is a clue?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 Sorry some states have lifted the mandate mask rule. You WILL be servicing us customers!! By all means call your manager up there I will inform him on what a unruly grumpy entitled associate you are. Then youll get a write and will apologize to me! Remember associate, we help contribute to your tiny weekly check. You will VALUE US!! Mask or not!


 Mandate or not, there's still a no jerk like you policy. Shop somewhere else or get bent. 


Ill shop where ever I damn well please and you will give top notch 150% service, associate. Like it or not you WILL do it period! 


You can shop wherever you want somewhere else. And 150%? That's an illogical number. But then again not surprising coming from a troll that can't figure math. Also with an attitude like that you're lucky if you get 50% of 50% of 50%.


Irrelevant. Yes you are.

Youre? It is you're. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Gonna? It is going to. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Wear your mask. I got vaccinated so no.

Dont? It is don't. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Dirty unwashed ass. You must really need a bath then.

When I go to Kroger I say jump and you ask how high?!  I enjoy a good joke. You can tell me another one since you already are one. 

 


All meaningless. The minute you walk into your pathetic paying job to serve US you are Kroger property. You do what youre told when youre told period! And you do it with such terrible pay haha too! You will wear a mask its mandate PERIOD! Youll be bagging my groceries today and you will do it right or youll do it over and over till its done the correct way!


You're getting angered so easily. My oh my. You're showing how meaningless you really are. It's so laughable. By the way. If you had any sense enough to be silent and listen to the radio in the store it will clearly state that anyone, be it customer, employee, vendor, or manager, that have been vaccinated,  the mask is optional. But since you would rather be a loudmouth, go right ahead and keep wearing your own mask. Maybe one day you will realize that it's your own odor you keep smelling and not everyone else. That's highly doubtful since all you do is bark and yell. Maybe people avoiding you is a clue?


 Masks prevent smelling dirty ass associates such as yourself. And stop lying about the radio ad. Now bag my food like a good little underpaid dog



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 Sorry some states have lifted the mandate mask rule. You WILL be servicing us customers!! By all means call your manager up there I will inform him on what a unruly grumpy entitled associate you are. Then youll get a write and will apologize to me! Remember associate, we help contribute to your tiny weekly check. You will VALUE US!! Mask or not!


 Mandate or not, there's still a no jerk like you policy. Shop somewhere else or get bent. 


Ill shop where ever I damn well please and you will give top notch 150% service, associate. Like it or not you WILL do it period! 


You can shop wherever you want somewhere else. And 150%? That's an illogical number. But then again not surprising coming from a troll that can't figure math. Also with an attitude like that you're lucky if you get 50% of 50% of 50%.


Irrelevant. Yes you are.

Youre? It is you're. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Gonna? It is going to. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Wear your mask. I got vaccinated so no.

Dont? It is don't. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Dirty unwashed ass. You must really need a bath then.

When I go to Kroger I say jump and you ask how high?!  I enjoy a good joke. You can tell me another one since you already are one. 

 


All meaningless. The minute you walk into your pathetic paying job to serve US you are Kroger property. You do what youre told when youre told period! And you do it with such terrible pay haha too! You will wear a mask its mandate PERIOD! Youll be bagging my groceries today and you will do it right or youll do it over and over till its done the correct way!


You're getting angered so easily. My oh my. You're showing how meaningless you really are. It's so laughable. By the way. If you had any sense enough to be silent and listen to the radio in the store it will clearly state that anyone, be it customer, employee, vendor, or manager, that have been vaccinated,  the mask is optional. But since you would rather be a loudmouth, go right ahead and keep wearing your own mask. Maybe one day you will realize that it's your own odor you keep smelling and not everyone else. That's highly doubtful since all you do is bark and yell. Maybe people avoiding you is a clue?


 Masks prevent smelling dirty ass associates such as yourself. And stop lying about the radio ad. Now bag my food like a good little underpaid dog


Oh, how I find it so amusing that you have such misconceptions. You are the stinky dog what with your barking and not bathing. And how you think everyone works the front end. How weak-minded you are. You can bag your own groceries due to your offensive odor and offensive attitude. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 Sorry some states have lifted the mandate mask rule. You WILL be servicing us customers!! By all means call your manager up there I will inform him on what a unruly grumpy entitled associate you are. Then youll get a write and will apologize to me! Remember associate, we help contribute to your tiny weekly check. You will VALUE US!! Mask or not!


 Mandate or not, there's still a no jerk like you policy. Shop somewhere else or get bent. 


Ill shop where ever I damn well please and you will give top notch 150% service, associate. Like it or not you WILL do it period! 


You can shop wherever you want somewhere else. And 150%? That's an illogical number. But then again not surprising coming from a troll that can't figure math. Also with an attitude like that you're lucky if you get 50% of 50% of 50%.


Irrelevant. Yes you are.

Youre? It is you're. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Gonna? It is going to. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Wear your mask. I got vaccinated so no.

Dont? It is don't. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Dirty unwashed ass. You must really need a bath then.

When I go to Kroger I say jump and you ask how high?!  I enjoy a good joke. You can tell me another one since you already are one. 

 


All meaningless. The minute you walk into your pathetic paying job to serve US you are Kroger property. You do what youre told when youre told period! And you do it with such terrible pay haha too! You will wear a mask its mandate PERIOD! Youll be bagging my groceries today and you will do it right or youll do it over and over till its done the correct way!


You're getting angered so easily. My oh my. You're showing how meaningless you really are. It's so laughable. By the way. If you had any sense enough to be silent and listen to the radio in the store it will clearly state that anyone, be it customer, employee, vendor, or manager, that have been vaccinated,  the mask is optional. But since you would rather be a loudmouth, go right ahead and keep wearing your own mask. Maybe one day you will realize that it's your own odor you keep smelling and not everyone else. That's highly doubtful since all you do is bark and yell. Maybe people avoiding you is a clue?


 Masks prevent smelling dirty ass associates such as yourself. And stop lying about the radio ad. Now bag my food like a good little underpaid dog


Oh, how I find it so amusing that you have such misconceptions. You are the stinky dog what with your barking and not bathing. And how you think everyone works the front end. How weak-minded you are. You can bag your own groceries due to your offensive odor and offensive attitude. 

wrong again you filthy grotesque of a associate. You are there to do the customers bidding and youll do it with a **** eating grin on your face. And there is nothing you can say or do about it. Ill be sure to have your supervisor apologize to me for your lack of effort and laziness. And please wash your ass the customers and other associates have had enough of your stench! 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The mask mandate is still on in Kroger stores people!

Stop rolling your eyes like it's no more people. At my store I will REFUSE you service and call a manager up to service your order. 

NO MASK = NO SERVICE.

The same goes at self check out. Sco is not an exception. 

Deal with it!

 

*reply if you want I don't generally check for replies because most of them are F* you replies. you'll be talking to your self basically. :/- *


 Sorry some states have lifted the mandate mask rule. You WILL be servicing us customers!! By all means call your manager up there I will inform him on what a unruly grumpy entitled associate you are. Then youll get a write and will apologize to me! Remember associate, we help contribute to your tiny weekly check. You will VALUE US!! Mask or not!


 Mandate or not, there's still a no jerk like you policy. Shop somewhere else or get bent. 


Ill shop where ever I damn well please and you will give top notch 150% service, associate. Like it or not you WILL do it period! 


You can shop wherever you want somewhere else. And 150%? That's an illogical number. But then again not surprising coming from a troll that can't figure math. Also with an attitude like that you're lucky if you get 50% of 50% of 50%.


Irrelevant. Yes you are.

Youre? It is you're. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Gonna? It is going to. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Wear your mask. I got vaccinated so no.

Dont? It is don't. Use spellcheck or a dictionary.

Dirty unwashed ass. You must really need a bath then.

When I go to Kroger I say jump and you ask how high?!  I enjoy a good joke. You can tell me another one since you already are one. 

 


All meaningless. The minute you walk into your pathetic paying job to serve US you are Kroger property. You do what youre told when youre told period! And you do it with such terrible pay haha too! You will wear a mask its mandate PERIOD! Youll be bagging my groceries today and you will do it right or youll do it over and over till its done the correct way!


You're getting angered so easily. My oh my. You're showing how meaningless you really are. It's so laughable. By the way. If you had any sense enough to be silent and listen to the radio in the store it will clearly state that anyone, be it customer, employee, vendor, or manager, that have been vaccinated,  the mask is optional. But since you would rather be a loudmouth, go right ahead and keep wearing your own mask. Maybe one day you will realize that it's your own odor you keep smelling and not everyone else. That's highly doubtful since all you do is bark and yell. Maybe people avoiding you is a clue?


 Masks prevent smelling dirty ass associates such as yourself. And stop lying about the radio ad. Now bag my food like a good little underpaid dog


Oh, how I find it so amusing that you have such misconceptions. You are the stinky dog what with your barking and not bathing. And how you think everyone works the front end. How weak-minded you are. You can bag your own groceries due to your offensive odor and offensive attitude. 

wrong-You screwed up on capitalizing.

grotesque of a associate.-Grotesque what? You can't get your sentence structure right either. 

You are there to do the customers bidding-Dream on.

and youll-You screwed  up on punctuation.

do it-Dream on.

with a ****-Is this supposed to be from your troll language? Is that why it couldn't be translated?

eatinggrin-You screwed  up on spacing.

grin on your face.-The time you see a grin from me will be when management tells you to leave.

there is nothing you can say or do about it.-Want to bet?

Ill-You screwed  up on punctuation again.

be sure to have your supervisor apologize to me-Dream on.

for your lack of effort and laziness.-That's you for life.

And please wash your ass-I bathe every day.

the customers and other associates have had enough of-Your attitude.

your stench!-Keep smelling yourself and trying to blame others. You still won't figure it out. 

You also wait this long to give a comeback this lousy? What happened? Were you high from your stench? So upset that you forgot how to write even more? Maybe both?

 



__________________
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard