Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Kroger Covid shot mandate???
Anonymous

Date:
Kroger Covid shot mandate???
Permalink   


anybody heard any news if and when kroger will mandate a covid shot for employees i feel it is coming soon esp if walmart mandates covid shots for employees thoughts???



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

So far only Walmart employees who work in the corporate office or who travel are required to get the vaccine.  Regular employees who work in the stores are not.  I seriously doubt Kroger would ever impose a vaccine mandate for all employees since it would probably cause a good number of people to quit and they (Kroger) really can't afford to do that right now.  As far as Biden's so-called mandate goes, that's pretty much being ignored right now. 

From what I've heard, any changes in OSHA regulations have to go through Congress, since they're the ones who actually make the laws, not the President.  Here in Kentucky, our Democratic governor was making all kinds of Covid mandates until the Kentucky Supreme Court stepped in and put a stop to it.  Now everything has to go through the legislature, which is the way it should be.  I also read that OSHA isn't doing anything about Biden's mandate because the scope of actually trying to enforce it would be too much for them to handle.  There are also a few states, Kentucky is one of them, that don't fall under the National OSHA guidelines.  They have OSHA regulations, but they are run by the state.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1679
Date:
Permalink   

In reality people just need to get past the mandate, and understand what might happen if you don't get the vaccine. Its simple, the vaccine isn't going to prevent you from getting COVID, it simply allows your body a jump start on fighting it. If your body doesn't know how to fight it, it might start shutting down or it might not. The problem is if a larger percentage of people have issues, hospitals can't handle the load. Hospitals are not like they use to be, and in general the number of hospitals haven't increased with population growth. You know how they say "Out Patient" for a majority of issues? Because you go home after the procedure, and there is no hospital bed required overnight and or staffing. Look up your local hospital and see how many "beds" they list, that is how many patients they can have overnight, with minimal staffing. COVID cases require a larger staffing requirement. OH.....remember Heart Attacks, Car Wrecks and everything else that happened before still happens. OH.....remember how I said hospital beds, how many people live in your town or community? What happens when 1000 people in your community get sick with COVID with bad cases of COVID and need to stay in the hospital for 1 week?

 

That is the only reason for a mandate...... So if you do get COVID, its a simple issue of just needing sleep and rest.  



-- Edited by EUID_Unknown on Saturday 9th of October 2021 01:11:46 AM

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

EUID_Unknown wrote:

In reality people just need to get past the mandate, and understand what might happen if you don't get the vaccine. Its simple, the vaccine isn't going to prevent you from getting COVID, it simply allows your body a jump start on fighting it. If your body doesn't know how to fight it, it might start shutting down or it might not. The problem is if a larger percentage of people have issues, hospitals can't handle the load. Hospitals are not like they use to be, and in general the number of hospitals haven't increased with population growth. You know how they say "Out Patient" for a majority of issues? Because you go home after the procedure, and there is no hospital bed required overnight and or staffing. Look up your local hospital and see how many "beds" they list, that is how many patients they can have overnight, with minimal staffing. COVID cases require a larger staffing requirement. OH.....remember Heart Attacks, Car Wrecks and everything else that happened before still happens. OH.....remember how I said hospital beds, how many people live in your town or community? What happens when 1000 people in your community get sick with COVID with bad cases of COVID and need to stay in the hospital for 1 week?

 

That is the only reason for a mandate...... So if you do get COVID, its a simple issue of just needing sleep and rest.  



-- Edited by EUID_Unknown on Saturday 9th of October 2021 01:11:46 AM


 No people dont need to get past the mandate. If their right not to take some kinda injection with god knows whatevers in it. People need to get over others not wanting to take that.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1679
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
EUID_Unknown wrote:

In reality people just need to get past the mandate, and understand what might happen if you don't get the vaccine. Its simple, the vaccine isn't going to prevent you from getting COVID, it simply allows your body a jump start on fighting it. If your body doesn't know how to fight it, it might start shutting down or it might not. The problem is if a larger percentage of people have issues, hospitals can't handle the load. Hospitals are not like they use to be, and in general the number of hospitals haven't increased with population growth. You know how they say "Out Patient" for a majority of issues? Because you go home after the procedure, and there is no hospital bed required overnight and or staffing. Look up your local hospital and see how many "beds" they list, that is how many patients they can have overnight, with minimal staffing. COVID cases require a larger staffing requirement. OH.....remember Heart Attacks, Car Wrecks and everything else that happened before still happens. OH.....remember how I said hospital beds, how many people live in your town or community? What happens when 1000 people in your community get sick with COVID with bad cases of COVID and need to stay in the hospital for 1 week?

 

That is the only reason for a mandate...... So if you do get COVID, its a simple issue of just needing sleep and rest.  



-- Edited by EUID_Unknown on Saturday 9th of October 2021 01:11:46 AM


 No people dont need to get past the mandate. If their right not to take some kinda injection with god knows whatevers in it. People need to get over others not wanting to take that.


 Your correct it is their right to decide, but then again do you know what is in any vaccines you got? Do you really know what is in anything you consume? Also, if you decide to not take the vaccine, should there be a hospital specially for COVID treatment of the un-vaccinated? It seems hospitals have a high percentage of beds full of COVID patients (taking beds for weeks or months), so they are unable to treat patients with other serious medical illnesses.  

Not starting there is a right answer, just opening dialog.  



-- Edited by EUID_Unknown on Saturday 9th of October 2021 02:08:50 PM

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

EUID_Unknown wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
EUID_Unknown wrote:

In reality people just need to get past the mandate, and understand what might happen if you don't get the vaccine. Its simple, the vaccine isn't going to prevent you from getting COVID, it simply allows your body a jump start on fighting it. If your body doesn't know how to fight it, it might start shutting down or it might not. The problem is if a larger percentage of people have issues, hospitals can't handle the load. Hospitals are not like they use to be, and in general the number of hospitals haven't increased with population growth. You know how they say "Out Patient" for a majority of issues? Because you go home after the procedure, and there is no hospital bed required overnight and or staffing. Look up your local hospital and see how many "beds" they list, that is how many patients they can have overnight, with minimal staffing. COVID cases require a larger staffing requirement. OH.....remember Heart Attacks, Car Wrecks and everything else that happened before still happens. OH.....remember how I said hospital beds, how many people live in your town or community? What happens when 1000 people in your community get sick with COVID with bad cases of COVID and need to stay in the hospital for 1 week?

 

That is the only reason for a mandate...... So if you do get COVID, its a simple issue of just needing sleep and rest.  



-- Edited by EUID_Unknown on Saturday 9th of October 2021 01:11:46 AM


 No people dont need to get past the mandate. If their right not to take some kinda injection with god knows whatevers in it. People need to get over others not wanting to take that.


 Your correct it is their right to decide, but then again do you know what is in any vaccines you got? Do you really know what is in anything you consume? Also, if you decide to not take the vaccine, should there be a hospital specially for COVID treatment of the un-vaccinated? It seems hospitals have a high percentage of beds full of COVID patients (taking beds for weeks or months), so they are unable to treat patients with other serious medical illnesses.  

Not starting there is a right answer, just opening dialog.  



-- Edited by EUID_Unknown on Saturday 9th of October 2021 02:08:50 PM


This whole Covid thing has been one lie after another.  If it wasn't, then everybody would be in agreement with the course of action.  When you get away from what the Liberal mainstream media is telling you, what Biden is telling you, what the CDC is telling you, and what Fauci is telling you and start following what other doctors and other medical professionals are saying, it really casts doubt on the established narrative. 

For example, the established narrative says wearing masks helps slow down the spread of the virus.  Where is their proof?  Just because a large crowd of people all wear masks and nobody tests positive for Covid does not mean that the masks stopped the virus.  If no one in the group was carrying the virus, then naturally there wouldn't be any spread.  You can say the same thing for the reverse.  Just because someone catches Covid and no one involved was wearing a mask does not mean that they would not have caught Covid had everyone been wearing masks.  I also believe there was an actual scientific study during the SARS-1 epidemic that proved that the typical mask that you see the majority of people wearing do little to stop the spread of viruses.

When it come to the vaccine, it doesn't keep you from getting the virus.  Therefore, it does keep you from spreading it.  Until now, that was the whole point of a vaccine.  Several studies have shown that vaccinated people who contract the virus shed just as much virus as unvaccinated people who contract the virus.  Remember all that talk about asymptomatic transmission?  You don't hear anything about that anymore because it's being caused by people who are vaccinated.  The Liberal media and all the others aren't going to report this because it doesn't fit the narrative.  Why are they all doing this?  Following the money trail.  You'd be amazed at how many of these people making all these decisions are somehow connected to the big pharmaceutical companies.  If not them, then it's a close relative such as a spouse or a child.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2790
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
EUID_Unknown wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
EUID_Unknown wrote:

In reality people just need to get past the mandate, and understand what might happen if you don't get the vaccine. Its simple, the vaccine isn't going to prevent you from getting COVID, it simply allows your body a jump start on fighting it. If your body doesn't know how to fight it, it might start shutting down or it might not. The problem is if a larger percentage of people have issues, hospitals can't handle the load. Hospitals are not like they use to be, and in general the number of hospitals haven't increased with population growth. You know how they say "Out Patient" for a majority of issues? Because you go home after the procedure, and there is no hospital bed required overnight and or staffing. Look up your local hospital and see how many "beds" they list, that is how many patients they can have overnight, with minimal staffing. COVID cases require a larger staffing requirement. OH.....remember Heart Attacks, Car Wrecks and everything else that happened before still happens. OH.....remember how I said hospital beds, how many people live in your town or community? What happens when 1000 people in your community get sick with COVID with bad cases of COVID and need to stay in the hospital for 1 week?

 

That is the only reason for a mandate...... So if you do get COVID, its a simple issue of just needing sleep and rest.  



-- Edited by EUID_Unknown on Saturday 9th of October 2021 01:11:46 AM


 No people dont need to get past the mandate. If their right not to take some kinda injection with god knows whatevers in it. People need to get over others not wanting to take that.


 Your correct it is their right to decide, but then again do you know what is in any vaccines you got? Do you really know what is in anything you consume? Also, if you decide to not take the vaccine, should there be a hospital specially for COVID treatment of the un-vaccinated? It seems hospitals have a high percentage of beds full of COVID patients (taking beds for weeks or months), so they are unable to treat patients with other serious medical illnesses.  

Not starting there is a right answer, just opening dialog.  



-- Edited by EUID_Unknown on Saturday 9th of October 2021 02:08:50 PM


This whole Covid thing has been one lie after another.  If it wasn't, then everybody would be in agreement with the course of action.  When you get away from what the Liberal mainstream media is telling you, what Biden is telling you, what the CDC is telling you, and what Fauci is telling you and start following what other doctors and other medical professionals are saying, it really casts doubt on the established narrative. 

For example, the established narrative says wearing masks helps slow down the spread of the virus.  Where is their proof?  Just because a large crowd of people all wear masks and nobody tests positive for Covid does not mean that the masks stopped the virus.  If no one in the group was carrying the virus, then naturally there wouldn't be any spread.  You can say the same thing for the reverse.  Just because someone catches Covid and no one involved was wearing a mask does not mean that they would not have caught Covid had everyone been wearing masks.  I also believe there was an actual scientific study during the SARS-1 epidemic that proved that the typical mask that you see the majority of people wearing do little to stop the spread of viruses.

When it come to the vaccine, it doesn't keep you from getting the virus.  Therefore, it does keep you from spreading it.  Until now, that was the whole point of a vaccine.  Several studies have shown that vaccinated people who contract the virus shed just as much virus as unvaccinated people who contract the virus.  Remember all that talk about asymptomatic transmission?  You don't hear anything about that anymore because it's being caused by people who are vaccinated.  The Liberal media and all the others aren't going to report this because it doesn't fit the narrative.  Why are they all doing this?  Following the money trail.  You'd be amazed at how many of these people making all these decisions are somehow connected to the big pharmaceutical companies.  If not them, then it's a close relative such as a spouse or a child.


 You want proof that viral spread is limited by distancing, handwashing, and masks? Look no further than the Flu virus for this year as compared to previous years. The transmission for this year has dropped drastically from last year. WORLDWIDE.



-- Edited by BagBoy on Saturday 9th of October 2021 05:33:34 PM

__________________

Would you like fries with th... I mean, your milk in a bag?

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

BagBoy wrote:

 You want proof that viral spread is limited by distancing, handwashing, and masks? Look no further than the Flu virus for this year as compared to previous years. The transmission for this year has dropped drastically from last year. WORLDWIDE.



-- Edited by BagBoy on Saturday 9th of October 2021 05:33:34 PM


 I'll agree with you when it comes to distancing and handwashing, but that's nothing new.  People have always done those things when it comes to preventing the spread of germs because they've been proven to work.  If you feel sick, you stay away from other people to keep from spreading your germs.  Think of how often you touch your face with your hands.  Clean hands keep you from introducing germs into your eyes, nose and mouth.   In order to prove that masks are effective you have to be able to eliminate all other variables.  You can't say a mask kept you from catching Covid if you were diligent about washing hands or if you never came within several feet of another person.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2790
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
BagBoy wrote:

 You want proof that viral spread is limited by distancing, handwashing, and masks? Look no further than the Flu virus for this year as compared to previous years. The transmission for this year has dropped drastically from last year. WORLDWIDE.



-- Edited by BagBoy on Saturday 9th of October 2021 05:33:34 PM


 I'll agree with you when it comes to distancing and handwashing, but that's nothing new.  People have always done those things when it comes to preventing the spread of germs because they've been proven to work.  If you feel sick, you stay away from other people to keep from spreading your germs.  Think of how often you touch your face with your hands.  Clean hands keep you from introducing germs into your eyes, nose and mouth.   In order to prove that masks are effective you have to be able to eliminate all other variables.  You can't say a mask kept you from catching Covid if you were diligent about washing hands or if you never came within several feet of another person.


 Masks aren't essentially meant to prevent you from getting anything. They are to keep people from spreading it within the two-week incubation period of the virus in which people don't know that they have it. Although if used properly (aka you not touching/adjusting ALL THE TIME) then the likelihood of catching the virus does go down.

COVID, the cold, and flu viruses use the moisture in your breath or when you sneeze to escape the body and infect other hosts. Masks are able to contain the moisture of your breath just fine as it's much larger than individual virus cells.

Ultimately, the masks aren't for you - it's for other people. Not wearing one, even if you don't have a virus, is selfish and comes off as uncaring.

Vaccines are what help you fight off an infection when you eventually get it. They aren't meant for prevention either, btw.



-- Edited by BagBoy on Saturday 9th of October 2021 08:09:44 PM

__________________

Would you like fries with th... I mean, your milk in a bag?

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

BagBoy wrote:

Vaccines are what help you fight off an infection when you eventually get it. They aren't meant for prevention either, btw.



-- Edited by BagBoy on Saturday 9th of October 2021 08:09:44 PM


Who told you that?  Is that the CDC's new definition of a vaccine?  My Webster's dictionary says a vaccine is a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a disease.

Immunity: A condition of being able to resist a particular disease.

That means if it works, you don't catch it all.  A vaccine either works or it doesn't work.  There is no middle ground.   According to your definition of a vaccine, people should get a vaccine every time they get sick because  vaccines, "help you fight off an infection".



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2790
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
BagBoy wrote:

Vaccines are what help you fight off an infection when you eventually get it. They aren't meant for prevention either, btw.



-- Edited by BagBoy on Saturday 9th of October 2021 08:09:44 PM


Who told you that?  Is that the CDC's new definition of a vaccine?  My Webster's dictionary says a vaccine is a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a disease.

Immunity: A condition of being able to resist a particular disease.

That means if it works, you don't catch it all.  A vaccine either works or it doesn't work.  There is no middle ground.   According to your definition of a vaccine, people should get a vaccine every time they get sick because  vaccines, "help you fight off an infection".


 It's called efficacy rate, might wanna look it up. Some vaccines are better at producing a biological response to a foreign invader than others. The virus can still enter the body and infect it. Defending against something that has entered the body is made easier by the bodies familiarity with it. It's not a magic shield that can defend you from something outside of yourself.

If you want to go by your definition you may want to look at the word used before "immunity". The word "resist" is pretty accurate.

Just because you don't understand how vaccines work and are helpful I would suggest you watch Cell's At Work. That might be on your level and entertain while educating you in the process.



__________________

Would you like fries with th... I mean, your milk in a bag?

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

BagBoy wrote:

Anonymous wrote:
BagBoy wrote:

Vaccines are what help you fight off an infection when you eventually get it. They aren't meant for prevention either, btw.



-- Edited by BagBoy on Saturday 9th of October 2021 08:09:44 PM


Who told you that?  Is that the CDC's new definition of a vaccine?  My Webster's dictionary says a vaccine is a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a disease.

Immunity: A condition of being able to resist a particular disease.

That means if it works, you don't catch it all.  A vaccine either works or it doesn't work.  There is no middle ground.   According to your definition of a vaccine, people should get a vaccine every time they get sick because  vaccines, "help you fight off an infection".


 It's called efficacy rate, might wanna look it up. Some vaccines are better at producing a biological response to a foreign invader than others. The virus can still enter the body and infect it. Defending against something that has entered the body is made easier by the bodies familiarity with it. It's not a magic shield that can defend you from something outside of yourself.

If you want to go by your definition you may want to look at the word used before "immunity". The word "resist" is pretty accurate.

Just because you don't understand how vaccines work and are helpful I would suggest you watch Cell's At Work. That might be on your level and entertain while educating you in the process.


It's obvious that you've been brainwashed. God himself wouldn't be able to convince you otherwise. By the way, it's cells. You don't use apostrophes to make plurals except in rare circumstances. Also, I'm probably much older and wiser than you.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

EUID_Unknown wrote:

In reality people just need to get past the mandate

 


Get past the mandate?  Have you forgotten why our forefathers seceded from England and the tyranical rule of King George III?  Have you forgotten why we have have three branches of government and about the system of checks and balances?  It is not the role of the President (one person) to make the law.  Congress makes the laws.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2790
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
BagBoy wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:
BagBoy wrote:

Vaccines are what help you fight off an infection when you eventually get it. They aren't meant for prevention either, btw.



-- Edited by BagBoy on Saturday 9th of October 2021 08:09:44 PM


Who told you that?  Is that the CDC's new definition of a vaccine?  My Webster's dictionary says a vaccine is a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a disease.

Immunity: A condition of being able to resist a particular disease.

That means if it works, you don't catch it all.  A vaccine either works or it doesn't work.  There is no middle ground.   According to your definition of a vaccine, people should get a vaccine every time they get sick because  vaccines, "help you fight off an infection".


 It's called efficacy rate, might wanna look it up. Some vaccines are better at producing a biological response to a foreign invader than others. The virus can still enter the body and infect it. Defending against something that has entered the body is made easier by the bodies familiarity with it. It's not a magic shield that can defend you from something outside of yourself.

If you want to go by your definition you may want to look at the word used before "immunity". The word "resist" is pretty accurate.

Just because you don't understand how vaccines work and are helpful I would suggest you watch Cell's At Work. That might be on your level and entertain while educating you in the process.


 

It's obvious that you've been brainwashed. God himself wouldn't be able to convince you otherwise. By the way, it's cells. You don't use apostrophes to make plurals except in rare circumstances. Also, I'm probably much older and wiser than you.


Don't listen to idiots on facebook who tell you to ingest bleach as a cure-all. You're old and gullible. You're undoubtedly someone not worth listening to.

And before you go on about "do your own research", if someone hasn't done their do diligence this far into a pandemic, 2 years on, then they are lazy and incompetent.

BTW, If God were to come down and tell me herself that the vaccines were going to kill me then I'd be sure to listen to her.



__________________

Would you like fries with th... I mean, your milk in a bag?

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Flu is down because the government fudged the numbers and counted everything as COVID. Gotta scare and control people. BagBoy is one of those sheep who doesnt think for himself.

 

Why are people dying from these so called vaccines?



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Flu is down because the government fudged the numbers and counted everything as COVID. Gotta scare and control people. BagBoy is one of those sheep who doesnt think for himself.

 

Why are people dying from these so called vaccines?


 Fax



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2790
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Flu is down because the government fudged the numbers and counted everything as COVID. Gotta scare and control people. BagBoy is one of those sheep who doesnt think for himself.

 

Why are people dying from these so called vaccines?


 Aren't you just adorable.



__________________

Would you like fries with th... I mean, your milk in a bag?

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

We all know the government never ever lies, ever.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1679
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Flu is down because the government fudged the numbers and counted everything as COVID. Gotta scare and control people. BagBoy is one of those sheep who doesnt think for himself.

 

Why are people dying from these so called vaccines?


Are they drying from the vaccines? Are people not dying from COVID? 

People die from all medication, but in most instances the medicine is better then the illness.  



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

EUID_Unknown wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Flu is down because the government fudged the numbers and counted everything as COVID. Gotta scare and control people. BagBoy is one of those sheep who doesnt think for himself.

 

Why are people dying from these so called vaccines?


Are they drying from the vaccines? Are people not dying from COVID? 

People die from all medication, but in most instances the medicine is better then the illness.  


Than.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

BagBoy wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Flu is down because the government fudged the numbers and counted everything as COVID. Gotta scare and control people. BagBoy is one of those sheep who doesnt think for himself.

 

Why are people dying from these so called vaccines?


 Aren't you just adorable.


 You dirty sheep!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I'm against the mandate and have no intention of taking the vaccine either, but the anti-vax arguments in here are dumb as ****.



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard