Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Theft is worse than ever


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2505
Date:
Theft is worse than ever
Permalink   


Theft is worse than ever! Yesterday our front end manager pulled a cart full of Pampers diapers (large box) from a shoplifters hand. The woman was tugging it back from our front end manager until the cart fell over on its side. I helped kick the fallen product away from the shoplifter while other co-workers gathered up most of the product except for two boxes. The shoplifter said nothing but "Sh*t!" When it fell over. She left. She had a partner outside waiting for her loading a cart she took herself. We got her licesne plate and called the cops. 

This is getting ridiculous. We need security NOW! and NOT one of those "No touchy security." I'm talking HANDS ON PHYSICAL CONTACT if necessary security. 

Corporate wont do it. They won't even send LP. 

So if a shoplifter takes cartloads of items nothing is done. An employee takes a candy bar LP comes in right away. They got their priorities backwards. Either send us HANDS ON security, or we'll do our own, and if the thied gets hurt, so be it.



__________________

How about NO?!?

 

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

People like that don't deserve to live.  I say shoot them dead.  Enough of this being arrested and back out on the street in just a few hours.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I've resumed shop lifting in this last year for the first time since I was kid. I blame the One Percenters and their blsht pandemic and artificially created crisis that got everybody in a panic and justified jacking up the demand and prices on everything.

I also blame this continous push towards elliminating cash and coint and going only to debit or credit. UH UH. Stealing is my response to that.

I call it a$$hole tax biggrin



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Its only stealing if youre caught. In any case, kroger can afford it 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Its only stealing if youre caught. In any case, kroger can afford it 


 Exactly.

I've been doing the same thing and for the same reasons the other guy said. **** these rich corporations, and **** them for manufacturing this whole obviously made up mess they put us in. They brought this on themselves, and Ima take em for everything I can. Shiiit, I put aside the cash difference from everything I'm taking and it's a pile of money that is growing TALL!



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1373
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Its only stealing if youre caught. In any case, kroger can afford it 


 Exactly.

I've been doing the same thing and for the same reasons the other guy said. **** these rich corporations, and **** them for manufacturing this whole obviously made up mess they put us in. They brought this on themselves, and Ima take em for everything I can. Shiiit, I put aside the cash difference from everything I'm taking and it's a pile of money that is growing TALL!


 Sounds like you are on your way to be one of those greedy 1 percenters.  Remember that when people steal from you what you originally stole fair and square.



__________________

Here for the fun working environment.

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymouse1 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Its only stealing if youre caught. In any case, kroger can afford it 


 Exactly.

I've been doing the same thing and for the same reasons the other guy said. **** these rich corporations, and **** them for manufacturing this whole obviously made up mess they put us in. They brought this on themselves, and Ima take em for everything I can. Shiiit, I put aside the cash difference from everything I'm taking and it's a pile of money that is growing TALL!


 Sounds like you are on your way to be one of those greedy 1 percenters.  Remember that when people steal from you what you originally stole fair and square.


So I'm just wondering if you know how retarded your response was? Or are you too retarded to even know that? Hmm. Maybe I'm retarded for talking to a retard confuse 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymouse1 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Its only stealing if youre caught. In any case, kroger can afford it 


 Exactly.

I've been doing the same thing and for the same reasons the other guy said. **** these rich corporations, and **** them for manufacturing this whole obviously made up mess they put us in. They brought this on themselves, and Ima take em for everything I can. Shiiit, I put aside the cash difference from everything I'm taking and it's a pile of money that is growing TALL!


 Sounds like you are on your way to be one of those greedy 1 percenters.  Remember that when people steal from you what you originally stole fair and square.


 Ive stolen thousands already from krogers. Wont get caught anytime soon. I have a nice ring going on and numerous way to get free items. Its full proof and even if I got caught I have excuses to get out of it. Im rich youll be poor



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I love it! Been saving a BUNDLE since nicking those shelves!

I think this was mentioned above. The irony is that the folks behind orchestrating this whole covid end of the world thing are the ones got my thinking started on this. That was when I saw how completely sheeped they'd gotren everyone. Once I recognized that, I saw how easy it is to break free from that entranced, owned type of living. And since then I've become an anti-social type of rebel. I don't stay stopped at red lights (if there's no one coming, WHY?), I don't walk single file, In don't obey public direction signs----and I don't pay for stuff that's been ridiculously over priced for no other reason than we've been conditioned to do nothing but get mad, but then say 'oh well, that's just the way it is!'

Nope! MY way is the way it is for ME!

Look within yourselves and seriously, soberly ask: are you also not sick to death of being pushed and prodded and forced around? And in the case of taking money away from people who already have FKING ALL OF IT IN THE WORLD, do you really feel ethically bad about saving a few scraps of it for yourselves? Because if yes to any of that, you're the real enemy. Not me. And not even the super rich who've been the cause of all this all along.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I love it! Been saving a BUNDLE since nicking those shelves!

I think this was mentioned above. The irony is that the folks behind orchestrating this whole covid end of the world thing are the ones got my thinking started on this. That was when I saw how completely sheeped they'd gotren everyone. Once I recognized that, I saw how easy it is to break free from that entranced, owned type of living. And since then I've become an anti-social type of rebel. I don't stay stopped at red lights (if there's no one coming, WHY?), I don't walk single file, In don't obey public direction signs----and I don't pay for stuff that's been ridiculously over priced for no other reason than we've been conditioned to do nothing but get mad, but then say 'oh well, that's just the way it is!'

Nope! MY way is the way it is for ME!

Look within yourselves and seriously, soberly ask: are you also not sick to death of being pushed and prodded and forced around? And in the case of taking money away from people who already have FKING ALL OF IT IN THE WORLD, do you really feel ethically bad about saving a few scraps of it for yourselves? Because if yes to any of that, you're the real enemy. Not me. And not even the super rich who've been the cause of all this all along.


I feel like a modern day Robin Hood but I keep all the profits of my thievery. its a great second source of income and its tax free! Ive saved a lot of money in the last 11 years. Not stopping anytime soon



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

SCO has made it ridiculously easy. These retailers can blame themselves for the torrent of money they're losing in trying to save a few cents. One person tryna watch a mob of customers doesn't = strong loss prevention lol



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I agree people have no shame over theft. People could care less about "Thou shall not steal." Thieves do not inherit the kingdom of heaven. Yes theft is horrid people just walk out with full shopping carts now. It's partially because of kroger's policy: We can't do sh-it about it.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I agree. People often walk out if there's a balance and refuse to say I'm short a few dollars. 

By going through sco then walking away it just gives exactly what you stole to loss prevention.

We keep having a group of <10 yr olds and they're always failing to pay. Dumb shi-ts. If there's a small balance they just walk off. When we void it the credit goes back and they get free sh-it basically.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I agree. People often walk out if there's a balance and refuse to say I'm short a few dollars. 

By going through sco then walking away it just gives exactly what you stole to loss prevention.

We keep having a group of <10 yr olds and they're always failing to pay. Dumb shi-ts. If there's a small balance they just walk off. When we void it the credit goes back and they get free sh-it basically.


 How is that even possible? man 10 year olds just scamming kroger



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

""Scam bag go" was unprofitable for some reason that we will never ever understand.  Truly, a mystery for the ages. "

"Personally, I suspect the customers just dodn't consume teh human Kroji or whatever.  I can't quarter punch so I gotta clock out niow."

...

"Hey, you remember that Scam Bag Go thing?"

"Oh yes, it was a critical failure.  We spent untold million of dollars on devices and infrastructure that turned out to be solely used for theft."

"What if, like, we did the exactly the same thing all over again, but, like, spent even more money with like super expensive fancy shopping carts this time?"

"Brilliant!  A million dollar bonus for you, and you, and you..."

"Rodney!  Brilliant idea; that's why you're the CEO.  Here's a $20 million bonus for some reason."



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

""Scam bag go" was unprofitable for some reason that we will never ever understand.  Truly, a mystery for the ages. "

"Personally, I suspect the customers just dodn't consume teh human Kroji or whatever.  I can't quarter punch so I gotta clock out niow."

...

"Hey, you remember that Scam Bag Go thing?"

"Oh yes, it was a critical failure.  We spent untold million of dollars on devices and infrastructure that turned out to be solely used for theft."

"What if, like, we did the exactly the same thing all over again, but, like, spent even more money with like super expensive fancy shopping carts this time?"

"Brilliant!  A million dollar bonus for you, and you, and you..."

"Rodney!  Brilliant idea; that's why you're the CEO.  Here's a $20 million bonus for some reason."


 Yeah, yeah yeah! Ooo, oooo, can we also hire touchless security guards that are "scared" of the customers walking out the door with product? You know...the ones that just say "stop" and that's it. Can wecanwecanwe n3x5x



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

""Scam bag go" was unprofitable for some reason that we will never ever understand.  Truly, a mystery for the ages. "

"Personally, I suspect the customers just dodn't consume teh human Kroji or whatever.  I can't quarter punch so I gotta clock out niow."

...

"Hey, you remember that Scam Bag Go thing?"

"Oh yes, it was a critical failure.  We spent untold million of dollars on devices and infrastructure that turned out to be solely used for theft."

"What if, like, we did the exactly the same thing all over again, but, like, spent even more money with like super expensive fancy shopping carts this time?"

"Brilliant!  A million dollar bonus for you, and you, and you..."

"Rodney!  Brilliant idea; that's why you're the CEO.  Here's a $20 million bonus for some reason."


 Yeah, yeah yeah! Ooo, oooo, can we also hire touchless security guards that are "scared" of the customers walking out the door with product? You know...the ones that just say "stop" and that's it. Can wecanwecanwe n3x5x


 i dont think unarmed security guards care nor will they risk their life to stop some one from stealing chicken or watermelon or apples. Look what happened to one of these kinda guards who told a lady your kid needs a mask too or you cant come in. Guard was shot in the face.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

""Scam bag go" was unprofitable for some reason that we will never ever understand.  Truly, a mystery for the ages. "

"Personally, I suspect the customers just dodn't consume teh human Kroji or whatever.  I can't quarter punch so I gotta clock out niow."

...

"Hey, you remember that Scam Bag Go thing?"

"Oh yes, it was a critical failure.  We spent untold million of dollars on devices and infrastructure that turned out to be solely used for theft."

"What if, like, we did the exactly the same thing all over again, but, like, spent even more money with like super expensive fancy shopping carts this time?"

"Brilliant!  A million dollar bonus for you, and you, and you..."

"Rodney!  Brilliant idea; that's why you're the CEO.  Here's a $20 million bonus for some reason."


 Yeah, yeah yeah! Ooo, oooo, can we also hire touchless security guards that are "scared" of the customers walking out the door with product? You know...the ones that just say "stop" and that's it. Can wecanwecanwe n3x5x


 i dont think unarmed security guards care nor will they risk their life to stop some one from stealing chicken or watermelon or apples. Look what happened to one of these kinda guards who told a lady your kid needs a mask too or you cant come in. Guard was shot in the face.


 Whaaaaaaaaat??? SWEET! We need more outbursts like that from fed up citizens just tryna live their lives in the freedoms our govt is constantly reminding us why we need to keep voting them into office to protect!

Wonder if that a$$hole's last thoughts were 'aint this a bitch...I was playing Paul Blart Mall Cop and got SHOT for it' biggrin



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard