Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: FK OFF WITH YOUR RACE DISCRIMINATION COMPLAINTS
Anonymous

Date:
FK OFF WITH YOUR RACE DISCRIMINATION COMPLAINTS
Permalink   


It aint gonna happen. Yall aint gonna quit whinin' and cryin' about what sh!t the white man is. ... But from now on, I aint gonna quit countering your bullsh!t with these posts. 

The only racism I see is that coming from blacks towards whites. Period. We've already bent over backwards and done everything we can (in most cases against our will or even knowledege, it's our so-called government making these efforst with our tax dollars) to help you out----yall have more subsidised housing, food, med / dental / vision care, etc., than my white ass will EVER get!

'Reparations'? For what?????? Refer to the above sentence! Run the math on the life time benefits just ONE of you get. Now ask us about ours. Compare the numbers. Biiiiig difference, homie.

No one alive for nearly 200 years has been or owned a slave. In USA that sh!t is over with----even tho it's alive and well back in yall's mother land of Africa, where yall's ancestors sold your ancestors to the Spaniards in the first place. Slavery itself is still going on down there, only now it's called human trafficking. Where's the uproar about that?? 

So. On behalf of MY white ass and that of all other white people, if your'e a different race than ours and are hating us cuz of it.........GO F*UCK YOURSELVES TO DEATH. RACISM IS RACISM, WE DON'T OWN THAT SH!T.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

It aint gonna happen. Yall aint gonna quit whinin' and cryin' about what sh!t the white man is. ... But from now on, I aint gonna quit countering your bullsh!t with these posts. 

The only racism I see is that coming from blacks towards whites. Period. We've already bent over backwards and done everything we can (in most cases against our will or even knowledege, it's our so-called government making these efforst with our tax dollars) to help you out----yall have more subsidised housing, food, med / dental / vision care, etc., than my white ass will EVER get!

'Reparations'? For what?????? Refer to the above sentence! Run the math on the life time benefits just ONE of you get. Now ask us about ours. Compare the numbers. Biiiiig difference, homie.

No one alive for nearly 200 years has been or owned a slave. In USA that sh!t is over with----even tho it's alive and well back in yall's mother land of Africa, where yall's ancestors sold your ancestors to the Spaniards in the first place. Slavery itself is still going on down there, only now it's called human trafficking. Where's the uproar about that?? 

So. On behalf of MY white ass and that of all other white people, if your'e a different race than ours and are hating us cuz of it.........GO F*UCK YOURSELVES TO DEATH. RACISM IS RACISM, WE DON'T OWN THAT SH!T.


 Lmfaoo what coworkers hurt you? Everything you said was a lie really and slavery is actually still going on in some countries. It's just hidden deep. Whoever you're you need sum chill pills and a good news report because black are still being killed today for no reason really. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

It aint gonna happen. Yall aint gonna quit whinin' and cryin' about what sh!t the white man is. ... But from now on, I aint gonna quit countering your bullsh!t with these posts. 

The only racism I see is that coming from blacks towards whites. Period. We've already bent over backwards and done everything we can (in most cases against our will or even knowledege, it's our so-called government making these efforst with our tax dollars) to help you out----yall have more subsidised housing, food, med / dental / vision care, etc., than my white ass will EVER get!

'Reparations'? For what?????? Refer to the above sentence! Run the math on the life time benefits just ONE of you get. Now ask us about ours. Compare the numbers. Biiiiig difference, homie.

No one alive for nearly 200 years has been or owned a slave. In USA that sh!t is over with----even tho it's alive and well back in yall's mother land of Africa, where yall's ancestors sold your ancestors to the Spaniards in the first place. Slavery itself is still going on down there, only now it's called human trafficking. Where's the uproar about that?? 

So. On behalf of MY white ass and that of all other white people, if your'e a different race than ours and are hating us cuz of it.........GO F*UCK YOURSELVES TO DEATH. RACISM IS RACISM, WE DON'T OWN THAT SH!T.


 Lmfaoo what coworkers hurt you? Everything you said was a lie really

and slavery is actually still going on in some countries. It's just hidden deep.

 

Whoever you're you need sum chill pills and a good news report because black are still being killed today for no reason really. 


 Hey DUMBASS you better have the same literate adult who translated the original post read you mine too, cuz apparently you COMPLETELY MISSED the part where they said it's still going on in Africa, it's just called human trafficking now. 

Btw, go FK yourself. I'll pay you reparations from the tip of my dk biggrin



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

It aint gonna happen. Yall aint gonna quit whinin' and cryin' about what sh!t the white man is. ... But from now on, I aint gonna quit countering your bullsh!t with these posts. 

The only racism I see is that coming from blacks towards whites. Period. We've already bent over backwards and done everything we can (in most cases against our will or even knowledege, it's our so-called government making these efforst with our tax dollars) to help you out----yall have more subsidised housing, food, med / dental / vision care, etc., than my white ass will EVER get!

'Reparations'? For what?????? Refer to the above sentence! Run the math on the life time benefits just ONE of you get. Now ask us about ours. Compare the numbers. Biiiiig difference, homie.

No one alive for nearly 200 years has been or owned a slave. In USA that sh!t is over with----even tho it's alive and well back in yall's mother land of Africa, where yall's ancestors sold your ancestors to the Spaniards in the first place. Slavery itself is still going on down there, only now it's called human trafficking. Where's the uproar about that?? 

So. On behalf of MY white ass and that of all other white people, if your'e a different race than ours and are hating us cuz of it.........GO F*UCK YOURSELVES TO DEATH. RACISM IS RACISM, WE DON'T OWN THAT SH!T.


 Lmfaoo what coworkers hurt you? Everything you said was a lie really and slavery is actually still going on in some countries. It's just hidden deep. Whoever you're you need sum chill pills and a good news report because black are still being killed today for no reason really. 


 blacks getting killed for no reason? yea there is to a reason; you people are killing each other. but thats our fault to, right? lol



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

It aint gonna happen. Yall aint gonna quit whinin' and cryin' about what sh!t the white man is. ... But from now on, I aint gonna quit countering your bullsh!t with these posts. 

The only racism I see is that coming from blacks towards whites. Period. We've already bent over backwards and done everything we can (in most cases against our will or even knowledege, it's our so-called government making these efforst with our tax dollars) to help you out----yall have more subsidised housing, food, med / dental / vision care, etc., than my white ass will EVER get!

'Reparations'? For what?????? Refer to the above sentence! Run the math on the life time benefits just ONE of you get. Now ask us about ours. Compare the numbers. Biiiiig difference, homie.

No one alive for nearly 200 years has been or owned a slave. In USA that sh!t is over with----even tho it's alive and well back in yall's mother land of Africa, where yall's ancestors sold your ancestors to the Spaniards in the first place. Slavery itself is still going on down there, only now it's called human trafficking. Where's the uproar about that?? 

So. On behalf of MY white ass and that of all other white people, if your'e a different race than ours and are hating us cuz of it.........GO F*UCK YOURSELVES TO DEATH. RACISM IS RACISM, WE DON'T OWN THAT SH!T.


 Lmfaoo what coworkers hurt you? Everything you said was a lie really and slavery is actually still going on in some countries. It's just hidden deep. Whoever you're you need sum chill pills and a good news report because black are still being killed today for no reason really. 


 blacks getting killed for no reason? yea there is to a reason; you people are killing each other. but thats our fault to, right? lol


 Why do you mean by you people



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I'm not racist by any means.. but I am NOT paying ANY reparations due to my ancestors.  NONE WHATSOEVER. Why? Because I DO NOT have to. 

Whatever happened in the past is NOT my fault,  or problem being as I wasn't even born at that time. 

I do not blame others for how they treated my ancestors because it was in the past, and present day descendants have nothing to do with it. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

It aint gonna happen. Yall aint gonna quit whinin' and cryin' about what sh!t the white man is. ... But from now on, I aint gonna quit countering your bullsh!t with these posts. 

The only racism I see is that coming from blacks towards whites. Period. We've already bent over backwards and done everything we can (in most cases against our will or even knowledege, it's our so-called government making these efforst with our tax dollars) to help you out----yall have more subsidised housing, food, med / dental / vision care, etc., than my white ass will EVER get!

'Reparations'? For what?????? Refer to the above sentence! Run the math on the life time benefits just ONE of you get. Now ask us about ours. Compare the numbers. Biiiiig difference, homie.

No one alive for nearly 200 years has been or owned a slave. In USA that sh!t is over with----even tho it's alive and well back in yall's mother land of Africa, where yall's ancestors sold your ancestors to the Spaniards in the first place. Slavery itself is still going on down there, only now it's called human trafficking. Where's the uproar about that?? 

So. On behalf of MY white ass and that of all other white people, if your'e a different race than ours and are hating us cuz of it.........GO F*UCK YOURSELVES TO DEATH. RACISM IS RACISM, WE DON'T OWN THAT SH!T.


 I laugh at these people who mention the word reparations. All it is is blacks looking for a handout they could care less about slavery back then. They already abuse government aid such as food stamps and wic. Ill never forget this black woman at the first of the month would buy six 25 cent candies using 6 one dollar paper food stamps and use the change to buy a pack of cigs.  Or use the change to buy a 40. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

It aint gonna happen. Yall aint gonna quit whinin' and cryin' about what sh!t the white man is. ... But from now on, I aint gonna quit countering your bullsh!t with these posts. 

The only racism I see is that coming from blacks towards whites. Period. We've already bent over backwards and done everything we can (in most cases against our will or even knowledege, it's our so-called government making these efforst with our tax dollars) to help you out----yall have more subsidised housing, food, med / dental / vision care, etc., than my white ass will EVER get!

'Reparations'? For what?????? Refer to the above sentence! Run the math on the life time benefits just ONE of you get. Now ask us about ours. Compare the numbers. Biiiiig difference, homie.

No one alive for nearly 200 years has been or owned a slave. In USA that sh!t is over with----even tho it's alive and well back in yall's mother land of Africa, where yall's ancestors sold your ancestors to the Spaniards in the first place. Slavery itself is still going on down there, only now it's called human trafficking. Where's the uproar about that?? 

So. On behalf of MY white ass and that of all other white people, if your'e a different race than ours and are hating us cuz of it.........GO F*UCK YOURSELVES TO DEATH. RACISM IS RACISM, WE DON'T OWN THAT SH!T.


 Lmfaoo what coworkers hurt you? Everything you said was a lie really and slavery is actually still going on in some countries. It's just hidden deep. Whoever you're you need sum chill pills and a good news report because black are still being killed today for no reason really. 


 blacks getting killed for no reason? yea there is to a reason; you people are killing each other. but thats our fault to, right? lol


 Exactly. Its mostly black on black crime. if they knew how to act civilized and work things out the world be a better place. But no, its just better to riot and burn you own neighborhood down rape a kill a few of your own in the process too.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

It aint gonna happen. Yall aint gonna quit whinin' and cryin' about what sh!t the white man is. ... But from now on, I aint gonna quit countering your bullsh!t with these posts. 

The only racism I see is that coming from blacks towards whites. Period. We've already bent over backwards and done everything we can (in most cases against our will or even knowledege, it's our so-called government making these efforst with our tax dollars) to help you out----yall have more subsidised housing, food, med / dental / vision care, etc., than my white ass will EVER get!

'Reparations'? For what?????? Refer to the above sentence! Run the math on the life time benefits just ONE of you get. Now ask us about ours. Compare the numbers. Biiiiig difference, homie.

No one alive for nearly 200 years has been or owned a slave. In USA that sh!t is over with----even tho it's alive and well back in yall's mother land of Africa, where yall's ancestors sold your ancestors to the Spaniards in the first place. Slavery itself is still going on down there, only now it's called human trafficking. Where's the uproar about that?? 

So. On behalf of MY white ass and that of all other white people, if your'e a different race than ours and are hating us cuz of it.........GO F*UCK YOURSELVES TO DEATH. RACISM IS RACISM, WE DON'T OWN THAT SH!T.


 Lmfaoo what coworkers hurt you? Everything you said was a lie really and slavery is actually still going on in some countries. It's just hidden deep. Whoever you're you need sum chill pills and a good news report because black are still being killed today for no reason really. 


 blacks getting killed for no reason? yea there is to a reason; you people are killing each other. but thats our fault to, right? lol


 Why do you mean by you people


 It's not MY people. It's not any other race than black people. Since you responded defenseively with your broken ghetto speak I assume you're black, which would make these people I mention YOUR people. 

Please. Aks me more questions, I'm happy to educate. -----Not make reparations, tho 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

It aint gonna happen. Yall aint gonna quit whinin' and cryin' about what sh!t the white man is. ... But from now on, I aint gonna quit countering your bullsh!t with these posts. 

The only racism I see is that coming from blacks towards whites. Period. We've already bent over backwards and done everything we can (in most cases against our will or even knowledege, it's our so-called government making these efforst with our tax dollars) to help you out----yall have more subsidised housing, food, med / dental / vision care, etc., than my white ass will EVER get!

'Reparations'? For what?????? Refer to the above sentence! Run the math on the life time benefits just ONE of you get. Now ask us about ours. Compare the numbers. Biiiiig difference, homie.

No one alive for nearly 200 years has been or owned a slave. In USA that sh!t is over with----even tho it's alive and well back in yall's mother land of Africa, where yall's ancestors sold your ancestors to the Spaniards in the first place. Slavery itself is still going on down there, only now it's called human trafficking. Where's the uproar about that?? 

So. On behalf of MY white ass and that of all other white people, if your'e a different race than ours and are hating us cuz of it.........GO F*UCK YOURSELVES TO DEATH. RACISM IS RACISM, WE DON'T OWN THAT SH!T.


 Lmfaoo what coworkers hurt you? Everything you said was a lie really and slavery is actually still going on in some countries. It's just hidden deep. Whoever you're you need sum chill pills and a good news report because black are still being killed today for no reason really. 


 blacks getting killed for no reason? yea there is to a reason; you people are killing each other. but thats our fault to, right? lol


 Why do you mean by you people


 It's not MY people. It's not any other race than black people. Since you responded defenseively with your broken ghetto speak I assume you're black, which would make these people I mention YOUR people. 

Please. Aks me more questions, I'm happy to educate. -----Not make reparations, tho 


 Haha nah not black. I just got done watching this then say this post

https://youtu.be/GDL6mo_eRtk

 

skip to 5:20 and just watch.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1032
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Haha nah not black. I just got done watching this then say this post

https://youtu.be/GDL6mo_eRtk

skip to 5:20 and just watch.


 And you know that video was so funny and was set up as comedy. Kinda like David Chapell and his video delivering milk. Also the act he played with being blind where his name was Clayton Bigsby.



__________________

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

i386 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Haha nah not black. I just got done watching this then say this post

https://youtu.be/GDL6mo_eRtk

skip to 5:20 and just watch.


 And you know that video was so funny and was set up as comedy. Kinda like David Chapell and his video delivering milk. Also the act he played with being blind where his name was Clayton Bigsby.


 Lol Dave chappel are you talking about his niggar family skit? Omg I was laughing at that so hard. Well if it isnt my favorite family to deliver milk to, the niggars!!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I'm not racist by any means.. but I am NOT paying ANY reparations due to my ancestors.  NONE WHATSOEVER. Why? Because I DO NOT have to. 

Whatever happened in the past is NOT my fault,  or problem being as I wasn't even born at that time. 

I do not blame others for how they treated my ancestors because it was in the past, and present day descendants have nothing to do with it. 


 No one is saying you have to a$$hole.  But with racial tensions going on are you really going to say that? No? I didnt think so. You'd be a FOOL if you did. If you're smart,  you keep your mouth shut and not say a d@mn thing. Most of the time is usually just a rant and can be dismissed as such. Say something like you mentioned in your post and it may very well escalate into something worse...physically worse. 

 

I'm not trying to come at you...(well I am actually),  but theres a time to keep quiet and not say anything, and there is a time where it's necessary to do something (like defending yourself, friends, and family.) Words are words. Take it, let it go, and be the bigger person and let them act the fool. No need to get the sh*t beat out of you or you beating the crap out of so.eone else.over words.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

I'm not racist by any means.. but I am NOT paying ANY reparations due to my ancestors.  NONE WHATSOEVER. Why? Because I DO NOT have to. 

Whatever happened in the past is NOT my fault,  or problem being as I wasn't even born at that time. 

I do not blame others for how they treated my ancestors because it was in the past, and present day descendants have nothing to do with it. 


 No one is saying you have to a$$hole.  But with racial tensions going on are you really going to say that? No? I didnt think so. You'd be a FOOL if you did. If you're smart,  you keep your mouth shut and not say a d@mn thing. Most of the time is usually just a rant and can be dismissed as such. Say something like you mentioned in your post and it may very well escalate into something worse...physically worse. 

 

I'm not trying to come at you...(well I am actually),  but theres a time to keep quiet and not say anything, and there is a time where it's necessary to do something (like defending yourself, friends, and family.) Words are words. Take it, let it go, and be the bigger person and let them act the fool. No need to get the sh*t beat out of you or you beating the crap out of so.eone else.over words.


 Nah ill let these Afro turfs know theyll be no such pay for something that didnt happen to them. Bastard



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Look ion know who hurt you but why you gotta be racist? Are you mad because you're not black? Seems to me you're. God speed friend lol no



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Look ion know who hurt you but why you gotta be racist? Are you mad because you're not black? Seems to me you're. God speed friend lol no


 Can you please make sense? I dont see any racism anywhere.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Look ion know who hurt you but why you gotta be racist? Are you mad because you're not black? Seems to me you're. God speed friend lol no


 Broken, non sensical English like this is why these people are doomed to failure.

If you can't communicate you can't advance. Without that you're still stuck below decks----like you've always been. yawn



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Broken English? It's called abbreviated. Maybe you should learn the term before trying to correct someone. You racist prick. I'll pray for you. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Broken English? It's called abbreviated. Maybe you should learn the term before trying to correct someone. You racist prick. I'll pray for you. 


 Sure thing, Kunta. ---oops, I mean Toby. Sorry.

No----truly. I'm sorry. disbelief



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I'm sorry your mother gave birth toy your sour pussy having ass bitch. She shouldve swallowed you. You love being anonymous online but make an account and say what you say or do someone have to pull up your I. P? 

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Man **** that Commenter. They just want to  racist troll for attention. In all honesty if you hate anyone for your race then you're not going to heaven. The devil already has your name written down and waiting for you. So I'mma sit back and wait till they time comes to pass away. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I'm sorry your mother gave birth toy your sour pussy having ass bitch. She shouldve swallowed you. You love being anonymous online but make an account and say what you say or do someone have to pull up your I. P? 

 


 lol.... you'd sht in your shoe if they came at you for real. You be cryin to yo mama to come save you. SHE'D be a bitch to fear, specially if the link card didn't get refilled lol



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Bro do you have a life? All you do is troll on this website. Like grow up please. blankstare

 

Who hurt you my guy/girl/they? 

 

Did you get bullied growing up and decided to bully people online for pleasure? 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Look ion know who hurt you but why you gotta be racist? Are you mad because you're not black? Seems to me you're. God speed friend lol no


 Broken, non sensical English like this is why these people are doomed to failure.

If you can't communicate you can't advance. Without that you're still stuck below decks----like you've always been. yawn


 Look, ion know? Seems to me youre.? we dont know that type of language you uhh.. ya feel me dawg? Is that how your type says things?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I'm sorry your mother gave birth toy your sour pussy having ass bitch. She shouldve swallowed you. You love being anonymous online but make an account and say what you say or do someone have to pull up your I. P? 

 


birth toy?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Man **** that Commenter. They just want to  racist troll for attention. In all honesty if you hate anyone for your race then you're not going to heaven. The devil already has your name written down and waiting for you. So I'mma sit back and wait till they time comes to pass away. 


 There is no such place. when you die you die thats it.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Actually there is. You must never was revived and died for a few mins? 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Man **** that Commenter. They just want to  racist troll for attention. In all honesty if you hate anyone for your race then you're not going to heaven. The devil already has your name written down and waiting for you. So I'mma sit back and wait till they time comes to pass away. 


 There is no such place. when you die you die thats it.


 Not sorry but, you have no proof. So therefore you do not know. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Actually there is. You must never was revived and died for a few mins? 


 Huh?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Huh nothing. You must never died and was revived? 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Huh nothing. You must never died and was revived? 


 Yea if you play world of Warcraft. You seem to have taken proper English course. No such thing as after life. Youre just scared to die and you desperately need to believe that there is more. You have a weak mind.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Huh nothing. You must never died and was revived? 


 Yea if you play world of Warcraft. You seem to have taken proper English course. No such thing as after life. Youre just scared to die and you desperately need to believe that there is more. You have a weak mind.


 Everyone has a right to their own opinion and that's fine. 

However, I believe there is an afterlife and NOBODY is going to TRY andnfirce me to change my mind aww



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Weak mind world of craft? Never played world craft and two I did die but was revived. I was dead for 5 mins and I seen the light and figures of who I loved but it wasn't my time. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2537
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Weak mind world of craft? Never played world craft and two I did die but was revived. I was dead for 5 mins and I seen the light and figures of who I loved but it wasn't my time. 


 That must have been an amazing experience. Feeling all that love. My nana told me when she was a girl she had a near death experience and saw her grandma and other relatives passed on before her. As much as she wanted to stay, she was told it wasnt her time as well. 

I asked what it was like and she said it was love in its purest form.



__________________

How about NO?!?

 

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

mega-kitteh wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Weak mind world of craft? Never played world craft and two I did die but was revived. I was dead for 5 mins and I seen the light and figures of who I loved but it wasn't my time. 


 That must have been an amazing experience. Feeling all that love. My nana told me when she was a girl she had a near death experience and saw her grandma and other relatives passed on before her. As much as she wanted to stay, she was told it wasnt her time as well. 

I asked what it was like and she said it was love in its purest form.


 Thats really interesting to read. Do you think she was lying? Dreaming? Still sounds like a pretty cool experience.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Science keeps trying to debunk it but after-life phenomena has been documented all over the world for ages. Always the same details as described below, in all stories. '

Guess we'll never really know til we're there.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 699
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Science keeps trying to debunk it but after-life phenomena has been documented all over the world for ages. Always the same details as described below, in all stories. '

Guess we'll never really know til we're there.


 True.  There IS life after death.  People who don't believe in the SUPERNATURAL, and the existence of an afterlife, and GOD,  and the world that we can't see NOW (but we will see when our spirits move from this present physical body into the next one),  are willingly ignorant and/or uninformed.  They ignore evidence that is right in front of them.  

Lots of scientists believe in God and the Supernatural and the Afterlife, but they are afraid to say it publicly and openly, for fear of being ridiculed by others who think that THEY are the "experts".  

GOD IS REAL and he is the SAME Yesterday, today and forever. He never did begin and He can never end!!!   Ask any scientist to explain how the human body (which is so unimaginably sophisticated and complex that just ONE CELL and it's DNA is more complicated that the most complex computer ever made by the hands of man), came into existence. It shows a purpose, an Intelligence so unbelievably wonderful that it staggers the imagination.  Everything works together for a reason.   A CREATION, by definition, must have had a CREATOR.   Something cannot be created from Nothing - except for when God actually did that -  in the very beginning, by the power of his infinite Word. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Kroger-Employee wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Science keeps trying to debunk it but after-life phenomena has been documented all over the world for ages. Always the same details as described below, in all stories. '

Guess we'll never really know til we're there.


 True.  There IS life after death.  People who don't believe in the SUPERNATURAL, and the existence of an afterlife, and GOD,  and the world that we can't see NOW (but we will see when our spirits move from this present physical body into the next one),  are willingly ignorant and/or uninformed.  They ignore evidence that is right in front of them.  

Lots of scientists believe in God and the Supernatural and the Afterlife, but they are afraid to say it publicly and openly, for fear of being ridiculed by others who think that THEY are the "experts".  

GOD IS REAL and he is the SAME Yesterday, today and forever. He never did begin and He can never end!!!   Ask any scientist to explain how the human body (which is so unimaginably sophisticated and complex that just ONE CELL and it's DNA is more complicated that the most complex computer ever made by the hands of man), came into existence. It shows a purpose, an Intelligence so unbelievably wonderful that it staggers the imagination.  Everything works together for a reason.   A CREATION, by definition, must have had a CREATOR.   Something cannot be created from Nothing - except for when God actually did that -  in the very beginning, by the power of his infinite Word. 


 No.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2537
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
mega-kitteh wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Weak mind world of craft? Never played world craft and two I did die but was revived. I was dead for 5 mins and I seen the light and figures of who I loved but it wasn't my time. 


 That must have been an amazing experience. Feeling all that love. My nana told me when she was a girl she had a near death experience and saw her grandma and other relatives passed on before her. As much as she wanted to stay, she was told it wasnt her time as well. 

I asked what it was like and she said it was love in its purest form.


 Thats really interesting to read. Do you think she was lying? Dreaming? Still sounds like a pretty cool experience.


 I don't believe she was lying or dreaming. But it sounds amazing regardless. Plus with so many people having NDEs (near death experience) or dying and coming back it must have truth to it.

 

We'll fall find out one day...



__________________

How about NO?!?

 

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Kroger-Employee wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Science keeps trying to debunk it but after-life phenomena has been documented all over the world for ages. Always the same details as described below, in all stories. '

Guess we'll never really know til we're there.


 True.  There IS life after death.  People who don't believe in the SUPERNATURAL, and the existence of an afterlife, and GOD,  and the world that we can't see NOW (but we will see when our spirits move from this present physical body into the next one),  are willingly ignorant and/or uninformed.  They ignore evidence that is right in front of them.  

Lots of scientists believe in God and the Supernatural and the Afterlife, but they are afraid to say it publicly and openly, for fear of being ridiculed by others who think that THEY are the "experts".  

GOD IS REAL and he is the SAME Yesterday, today and forever. He never did begin and He can never end!!!   Ask any scientist to explain how the human body (which is so unimaginably sophisticated and complex that just ONE CELL and it's DNA is more complicated that the most complex computer ever made by the hands of man), came into existence. It shows a purpose, an Intelligence so unbelievably wonderful that it staggers the imagination.  Everything works together for a reason.   A CREATION, by definition, must have had a CREATOR.   Something cannot be created from Nothing - except for when God actually did that -  in the very beginning, by the power of his infinite Word. 


 Comic Sans, random caps, triple exclamation points, specific complexity, intelligent design, and special pleading are not effective arguments.



__________________
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard