Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Dear black people: Please stop complaining when your ebt card runs low on funds.
Anonymous

Date:
Dear black people: Please stop complaining when your ebt card runs low on funds.
Permalink   


Dear black people: Please stop complaining when your ebt card runs low on funds. I can not tell you how many people bi-tch at me for their cards failing to take all payment when it's the customers responsibility to know how much is on there. Not ours. We're not the problem in why your bank is denying the purchase. 

 

*I don't check replies due to the fu--ck you replies.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

To add on: I know the 'po' in poverty I was there growing up but we didn't complain nor steal. We learned to eat the same repetitious foods in bulk over and over again. Yes times are tough. We were lucky we had a couple acres and had a tiny farm on it. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

To add on: I know the 'po' in poverty I was there growing up but we didn't complain nor steal. We learned to eat the same repetitious foods in bulk over and over again. Yes times are tough. We were lucky we had a couple acres and had a tiny farm on it. 


 Derek Anderson knows this all too well



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Dear black people: Please stop complaining when your ebt card runs low on funds. I can not tell you how many people bi-tch at me for their cards failing to take all payment when it's the customers responsibility to know how much is on there. Not ours. We're not the problem in why your bank is denying the purchase. 

 

*I don't check replies due to the fu--ck you replies.


 Right? They come in smelling like bad cheap weed and buy up all the crab feet and pig legs and ****lins and dont get me started on the watermelon sectionThose people really need to know the dollar amount of stamps they get monthly and spend better. Its basic math it isnt that hard!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

You do know white people use EBT more than black and they complain when it's low as well. I seen Karen's argue with cashiers at my kroger. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

You do know white people use EBT more than black and they complain when it's low as well. I seen Karen's argue with cashiers at my kroger. 


 More than blacks? 

I scream bullsht on that biggrin



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

You do know white people use EBT more than black and they complain when it's low as well. I seen Karen's argue with cashiers at my kroger. 


 More than blacks? 

I scream bullsht on that biggrin

 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://frac.org/blog/new-usda-report-provides-picture-of-who-participates-in-snap&ved=2ahUKEwiwpcat99T3AhWFnWoFHVidBdcQFnoECAsQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3zGI9LLksyxsBBPyn-1Vpu

So this is B. S?

White: about 37 percent; African American: 26 percent

 

A quick Google search would tell you. 

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

You do know white people use EBT more than black and they complain when it's low as well. I seen Karen's argue with cashiers at my kroger. 


 False.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

You do know white people use EBT more than black and they complain when it's low as well. I seen Karen's argue with cashiers at my kroger. 


 False.


 https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://frac.org/blog/new-usda-report-provides-picture-of-who-participates-in-snap&ved=2ahUKEwiwpcat99T3AhWFnWoFHVidBdcQFnoECAsQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3zGI9LLksyxsBBPyn-1Vpu

 

False nothing a quick Google search would educate you

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

You do know white people use EBT more than black and they complain when it's low as well. I seen Karen's argue with cashiers at my kroger. 


 False.


 https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://frac.org/blog/new-usda-report-provides-picture-of-who-participates-in-snap&ved=2ahUKEwiwpcat99T3AhWFnWoFHVidBdcQFnoECAsQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3zGI9LLksyxsBBPyn-1Vpu

 

False nothing a quick Google search would educate you

 GOOGLE?! That's your go-to for credible information? 

Do what we smart people do, kid. Open your eyes and ears and mind, and clear out all the bullsht everybody's being programmed to accept and believe. We've gotten so caught up with internet / soc media these days people have literally stopped using their brains.


 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

You do know white people use EBT more than black and they complain when it's low as well. I seen Karen's argue with cashiers at my kroger. 


 False.


 https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://frac.org/blog/new-usda-report-provides-picture-of-who-participates-in-snap&ved=2ahUKEwiwpcat99T3AhWFnWoFHVidBdcQFnoECAsQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3zGI9LLksyxsBBPyn-1Vpu

 

False nothing a quick Google search would educate you

 GOOGLE?! That's your go-to for credible information? 

Do what we smart people do, kid. Open your eyes and ears and mind, and clear out all the bullsht everybody's being programmed to accept and believe. We've gotten so caught up with internet / soc media these days people have literally stopped using their brains.


 


 Hey you are not using your brains to understand the difference between "Total Numbers of people of all races" versus "percentage of black people compared to whites, or to all other races in the American population".  

 

Black (African American) people only comprise about 12.5 to 13% of the total population of  people living in the US.

 

That means that all other races (that are not classified as "Black", and that means white, Asian, American Indian, Hispanic, etc,)   total up to about 87 percent.   And about 61 percent of Americans are just plain "White" (Caucasian)  . 

 

SO, of course white people use EBT in much higher total numbers than Black people, because there are more whites in America than Blacks.  But, comparing them side by side and taking into account the percentage of Blacks in the US, and total rates of use, Blacks do use EBT in higher rates than whites.

Anyone  can "steer" or "spin" these numbers any way they want to, to try and give the impression that they want to give to the people............ and most people just don't  understand the fine points of the discussion!!  

 

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

You do know white people use EBT more than black and they complain when it's low as well. I seen Karen's argue with cashiers at my kroger. 


 False.


 https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://frac.org/blog/new-usda-report-provides-picture-of-who-participates-in-snap&ved=2ahUKEwiwpcat99T3AhWFnWoFHVidBdcQFnoECAsQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3zGI9LLksyxsBBPyn-1Vpu

 

False nothing a quick Google search would educate you

 GOOGLE?! That's your go-to for credible information? 

Do what we smart people do, kid. Open your eyes and ears and mind, and clear out all the bullsht everybody's being programmed to accept and believe. We've gotten so caught up with internet / soc media these days people have literally stopped using their brains.


 


 In a way hes right. 13% or so blacks in America okay. But about 12,2% are on welfare. Only so many white people are on ebt as well. also there is all these dirty non black woman who lay with these beasts and breed 12 kids so you have that to consider that too cause they dont count against the other race percentage.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

You do know white people use EBT more than black and they complain when it's low as well. I seen Karen's argue with cashiers at my kroger. 


 False.


 https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://frac.org/blog/new-usda-report-provides-picture-of-who-participates-in-snap&ved=2ahUKEwiwpcat99T3AhWFnWoFHVidBdcQFnoECAsQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3zGI9LLksyxsBBPyn-1Vpu

 

False nothing a quick Google search would educate you

 GOOGLE?! That's your go-to for credible information? 

Do what we smart people do, kid. Open your eyes and ears and mind, and clear out all the bullsht everybody's being programmed to accept and believe. We've gotten so caught up with internet / soc media these days people have literally stopped using their brains.


 


 In a way hes right. 13% or so blacks in America okay. But about 12,2% are on welfare. Only so many white people are on ebt as well. also there is all these dirty non black woman who lay with these beasts and breed 12 kids so you have that to consider that too cause they dont count against the other race percentage.


 Everytime I come to this forum I see alot of post about race. Wtf is wrong with yall? I thought this sub is supposed to be about Kroger not race wars? 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

You do know white people use EBT more than black and they complain when it's low as well. I seen Karen's argue with cashiers at my kroger. 


 False.


 https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://frac.org/blog/new-usda-report-provides-picture-of-who-participates-in-snap&ved=2ahUKEwiwpcat99T3AhWFnWoFHVidBdcQFnoECAsQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3zGI9LLksyxsBBPyn-1Vpu

 

False nothing a quick Google search would educate you

 GOOGLE?! That's your go-to for credible information? 

Do what we smart people do, kid. Open your eyes and ears and mind, and clear out all the bullsht everybody's being programmed to accept and believe. We've gotten so caught up with internet / soc media these days people have literally stopped using their brains.


 


 In a way hes right. 13% or so blacks in America okay. But about 12,2% are on welfare. Only so many white people are on ebt as well. also there is all these dirty non black woman who lay with these beasts and breed 12 kids so you have that to consider that too cause they dont count against the other race percentage.


 Everytime I come to this forum I see alot of post about race. Wtf is wrong with yall? I thought this sub is supposed to be about Kroger not race wars? 


race wars? sounds like a fast and furious thing. 



__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Date:
Permalink   

It looks like racism. We recently see where that got us, but people still enjoy shaming Afro-Americans. It's unfortunate for me so much. I don't think black people are different than white. It even sounds crazy. As a psychologist, I studied this theme and even wrote some articles for students. I hope people will be more educated to stop their speech in time and not allow themselves to behave like this in the future.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

topoik wrote:

It looks like racism. We recently see where that got us, but people still enjoy shaming Afro-Americans. It's unfortunate for me so much. I don't think black people are different than white. It even sounds crazy. As a psychologist, I studied this theme and even wrote some articles for students. I hope people will be more educated to stop their speech in time and not allow themselves to behave like this in the future.


 THIS PERSON RIGHT HERE! Why this everytime I come to this form it's always racism to black people? Like damn. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

topoik wrote:

It looks like racism. We recently see where that got us, but people still enjoy shaming Afro-Americans. It's unfortunate for me so much. I don't think black people are different than white. It even sounds crazy. As a psychologist, I studied this theme and even wrote some articles for students. I hope people will be more educated to stop their speech in time and not allow themselves to behave like this in the future.


 You're a psychologist like I'm a pro wrestler (I'm 5'7 and 170) biggrin



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard