Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: regular hours?
Anonymous

Date:
regular hours?
Permalink   


any other divisions going back to regular hours in week or two?



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1228
Date:
Permalink   

We used to be 6am to midnight.  We have been 7am to 9pm for the last couple of months.  We are going to 6am to 11pm starting Sunday the 24th.



-- Edited by Anonymouse1 on Wednesday 20th of May 2020 01:41:01 AM

__________________

Here for the fun working environment.



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 97
Date:
Permalink   

Was 6-12, then 7-9 & now 7-11.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2145
Date:
Permalink   

We use to open at 7am-9pm
Then it was 6am-9pm
Now its 6am-10pm

Dont know when we'll go back to 6am-12am, but it will happen.

__________________

How about NO?!?

 

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

We are still 8AM to 9Pm with 7AM to 8AM Mon-Thurs reserved for Seniors and other high risk individuals



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1306
Date:
Permalink   

It will be interesting to see what hours they finally end at and establish long term. How many stores were 24 hours, then switched to, 5am-1am or 6am-12am without any real sales loss......just wait 6am-11pm might be the new normal.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Stores went back to normal hours what feels like weeks ago in my area. 5am to 12am. "Because we care about the health and safety of our associates and customers."



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Stores went back to normal hours what feels like weeks ago in my area. 5am to 12am. "Because we care about the health and safety of our associates and customers."


   yup. here too. isn't that just great? 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Stores went back to normal hours what feels like weeks ago in my area. 5am to 12am. "Because we care about the health and safety of our associates and customers."


   yup. here too. isn't that just great? 


 Are you getting the radio ad that goes something like, "to promote social distancing, we've restored normal store hours..."? By what logic does that make sense? "We're keeping you apart by bringing you together."



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3327
Date:
Permalink   

It kind of makes sense. If the store is open more hours, it can spread out the time that people are in the store. When it closed at 9, more people were in the store at closing time. Now they have additional time to come later to shop.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

For the most part. Our kroger stores have voted no more 24 hr stores. They finally realized after 30+ years that they lost more to theft and n.c. being in the check stand that no work could be done. After 10 pm at night most stores don't have that much business. Except in high down town areas. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 111
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Stores went back to normal hours what feels like weeks ago in my area. 5am to 12am. "Because we care about the health and safety of our associates and customers."


 Same in my area.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

^ I'm in CO as well.

4hourrush wrote:

It kind of makes sense. If the store is open more hours, it can spread out the time that people are in the store. When it closed at 9, more people were in the store at closing time. Now they have additional time to come later to shop.


 Oh shut up, I'm trying to be angry over here.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

^ I'm in CO as well.

4hourrush wrote:

It kind of makes sense. If the store is open more hours, it can spread out the time that people are in the store. When it closed at 9, more people were in the store at closing time. Now they have additional time to come later to shop.


 Oh shut up, I'm trying to be angry over here.


 I guess as a rebuttal, it could be argued that some of our so-called "heroes," the overnight workers, could be spared by keeping the abbreviated hours so that we're not interacting with the public as much.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 113
Date:
Permalink   

Our store just got the memo. Back to 6am-12am. Hey, Rodney, thanks for nothing. 



__________________
I am insane and I embrace it.
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Still reduced hours here.

It's weird when fuel is open later than the store.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2145
Date:
Permalink   

Now we are 6am to 11pm. Dont know when our normal 6am to 12am hours will return but it will return and soon.



-- Edited by mega-kitteh on Wednesday 27th of May 2020 01:15:16 PM

__________________

How about NO?!?

 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard