Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: What's going on with this forum?


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 700
Date:
What's going on with this forum?
Permalink   


All of a sudden old post from like 2010 are showing up.



__________________

I have a new forum. This one works and will not be deleted.

 

https://computersetc.forumotion.com/

I also have a Discord Server

https://discord.gg/ntqqzqaM

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2728
Date:
Permalink   

It seems that posts are being sorted by most recently replied to instead of date the thread was started.

__________________

Would you like fries with th... I mean, your milk in a bag?



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 700
Date:
Permalink   

BagBoy wrote:

It seems that posts are being sorted by most recently replied to instead of date the thread was started.


 I like it like that but are people bumping post on purpose? 



__________________

I have a new forum. This one works and will not be deleted.

 

https://computersetc.forumotion.com/

I also have a Discord Server

https://discord.gg/ntqqzqaM

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2728
Date:
Permalink   

i386 wrote:
BagBoy wrote:

It seems that posts are being sorted by most recently replied to instead of date the thread was started.


 I like it like that but are people bumping post on purpose? 


 Maybe but it seems fine. I'm sure if something horrible gets pulled to the top that the mods will deal with it. I have no idea how or why it was changed to be this way.



__________________

Would you like fries with th... I mean, your milk in a bag?

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

The mods are obviously not doing their jobs and allowing beyond inapropriate posts to be posted. 



__________________


Member

Status: Online
Posts: 18
Date:
Permalink   

If you see posts that you find inappropriate please send me a direct message and I'll take a look at it.

By the way, I've looked into why the forum started sorting differently and tried to revert it in the forum settings. The setting seems to be broken though as it didn't do anything. I mailed support and have not received a message back yet. As you can see I clearly have it sorting topics by Start Date.

hnckjV0.png

Until the issue is resolved you can manually sort how you see it by going down to the bottom right and changing the dropdown menu to say "Start Date" instead of "Last Modified".

-- Edited by Admin on Saturday 23rd of January 2021 04:10:54 AM



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 700
Date:
Permalink   

Admin wrote:

If you see posts that you find inappropriate please send me a direct message and I'll take a look at it.

By the way, I've looked into why the forum started sorting differently and tried to revert it in the forum settings. The setting seems to be broken though as it didn't do anything. I mailed support and have not received a message back yet. As you can see I clearly have it sorting topics by Start Date.

hnckjV0.png

Until the issue is resolved you can manually sort how you see it by going down to the bottom right and changing the dropdown menu to say "Start Date" instead of "Last Modified".

-- Edited by Admin on Saturday 23rd of January 2021 04:10:54 AM


 I actually like it like this, You get to see old post if someone replies. But I think sometimes people bump post on purpose. 



__________________

I have a new forum. This one works and will not be deleted.

 

https://computersetc.forumotion.com/

I also have a Discord Server

https://discord.gg/ntqqzqaM

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard