Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: CLEAN BEHIND YOURSELF AFTER YOU EAT IN THE BREAKROOM
Anonymous

Date:
CLEAN BEHIND YOURSELF AFTER YOU EAT IN THE BREAKROOM
Permalink   


In my division our break room is disgusting. Like ppl just eat and leave. They leave note and sometimes tell ppl to clean after themselves yet folks don't. We do have a Starbucks eating area but it's in the other side of the store and who got time walking all the way to the other side and the office/break room is next to pharmacy. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1012
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

In my division our break room is disgusting. Like ppl just eat and leave. They leave note and sometimes tell ppl to clean after themselves yet folks don't. We do have a Starbucks eating area but it's in the other side of the store and who got time walking all the way to the other side and the office/break room is next to pharmacy. 


 This has always been a problem and will always be a problem. Not just the break room, some employee's just don't clean up after themself in general. Like leavening dirty smelly mops up front in the closet by restrooms. Also dirty milky water left by the dairy department. They have a mop bucket in the back room but they come up front get that one and it's filled all the way to the top. They do not empty it. 

I used to empty in toilet and one day it was so heavy I dropped it and it made a mess. I changed mop heads every day some people mop with a dirty mop. They are just leaving streaks and putting dirt back on the floor.



__________________

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

In my division our break room is disgusting. Like ppl just eat and leave. They leave note and sometimes tell ppl to clean after themselves yet folks don't. We do have a Starbucks eating area but it's in the other side of the store and who got time walking all the way to the other side and the office/break room is next to pharmacy. 


 Meh if you want to eat there then you can clean it up. I aint got time to throw things away. just leave it on the table and some one will get it. maybe just knock it under th table.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2505
Date:
Permalink   

I ONLY clean up after myself. I DO NOT have the time nor patience to clean up after others. Not sorry, but it's not my job nor responsability

__________________

How about NO?!?

 



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1012
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:



Meh if you want to eat there then you can clean it up. I aint got time to throw things away. just leave it on the table and some one will get it. maybe just knock it under th table.


 

Are you saying you do not clean up your own mess? You are an idiot. I do not work there anymore but that was a problem when I worked also. You would not have lasted long at the store I worked. 



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 15th of May 2022 06:46:15 AM



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 15th of May 2022 06:47:26 AM

__________________

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

i386 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:



Meh if you want to eat there then you can clean it up. I aint got time to throw things away. just leave it on the table and some one will get it. maybe just knock it under th table.


 

Are you saying you do not clean up your own mess? You are an idiot. I do not work there anymore but that was a problem when I worked also. You would not have lasted long at the store I worked. 



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 15th of May 2022 06:46:15 AM



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 15th of May 2022 06:47:26 AM


 Dude you get owned by the trolls EVERY. DAMN. TIME. disbelief



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1012
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
i386 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:



Meh if you want to eat there then you can clean it up. I aint got time to throw things away. just leave it on the table and some one will get it. maybe just knock it under th table.


 

Are you saying you do not clean up your own mess? You are an idiot. I do not work there anymore but that was a problem when I worked also. You would not have lasted long at the store I worked. 



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 15th of May 2022 06:46:15 AM



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 15th of May 2022 06:47:26 AM


 Dude you get owned by the trolls EVERY. DAMN. TIME. disbelief


 You are correct I will stop checking this forum first thing when I wake up. I was still asleep and was not thinking.



__________________

My YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoThvckHfxfuVPEYvWy8yeA

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Totally agree. Our break room is a breeding ground for germs and bacteria. And they wonder why people get sick all the time then bi--tch about it. We finally got them to clean out the vent that was more dust than vent.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

i386 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:



Meh if you want to eat there then you can clean it up. I aint got time to throw things away. just leave it on the table and some one will get it. maybe just knock it under th table.


 

Are you saying you do not clean up your own mess? You are an idiot. I do not work there anymore but that was a problem when I worked also. You would not have lasted long at the store I worked. 



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 15th of May 2022 06:46:15 AM



-- Edited by i386 on Sunday 15th of May 2022 06:47:26 AM


 Im a idiot? Arent you the one who fu-cks chickens? What makes you think your store is any different from others. I wish I did work at your store. I would have walked in while you were eating and placed to fat turds in the microwave on HIGH and as Im walking past your table Id place the crumbled up napkins that cradled those oompa loompas on your table.



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard