Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: No paycheck
Anonymous

Date:
No paycheck
Permalink   


For those of you that still get their paychecks in the mail, if you haven't recently, is this due to the new scheduling? And if so, has anyone found out why?



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1817
Date:
Permalink   

How many checks have you not teceived?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

EUID_Unknown wrote:

How many checks have you not teceived?


 How many need to come tissing before you think it's a problem?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

EUID_Unknown wrote:

How many checks have you not teceived?


My current one. It happens rarely and I would just let a co manager know and they would have it sent. That was when the old system was in place. With this new system I'm not entirely sure what's been affected. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
EUID_Unknown wrote:

How many checks have you not teceived?


 How many need to come tissing before you think it's a problem?


Tissing. Got to admit, even though you're trolling, nice use of vocabulary. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1817
Date:
Permalink   

The funny thing is why does everyone's first think its any issue with the system? If there was an issue, everyone would have most likely experienced it.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

EUID_Unknown wrote:

The funny thing is why does everyone's first think its any issue with the system? If there was an issue, everyone would have most likely experienced it.


I'm not blaming the system. It's that I've noticed the changes and if there are any other changes happening and what to do about it. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

If you're a new hire you won't receive a paycheck for a couple pay cycles. Meaning you won't get your first actual check until the second or third week. Don't worry you'll get paid all those training hours you worked and any real hours ontop of that. Just make sure it is correct.

If you changed your direct deposit it can take 2-3 pay cycles to catch up. If you changed banks check will be mailed to address on file. (I don't trust mailed checks. they get lost, could get stolen or thieved by a family member.)



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

If you're a new hire you won't receive a paycheck for a couple pay cycles. Meaning you won't get your first actual check until the second or third week. Don't worry you'll get paid all those training hours you worked and any real hours ontop of that. Just make sure it is correct.

If you changed your direct deposit it can take 2-3 pay cycles to catch up. If you changed banks check will be mailed to address on file. (I don't trust mailed checks. they get lost, could get stolen or thieved by a family member.)


I'm not a new hire and I tried to change to direct deposit before but it didn't go through due to something going wrong on their end. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
EUID_Unknown wrote:

How many checks have you not teceived?


 How many need to come tissing before you think it's a problem?


Tissing. Got to admit, even though you're trolling, nice use of vocabulary. 


 No trolling. Guy's a dick head I like checking



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

If you're a new hire you won't receive a paycheck for a couple pay cycles. Meaning you won't get your first actual check until the second or third week. Don't worry you'll get paid all those training hours you worked and any real hours ontop of that. Just make sure it is correct.

If you changed your direct deposit it can take 2-3 pay cycles to catch up. If you changed banks check will be mailed to address on file. (I don't trust mailed checks. they get lost, could get stolen or thieved by a family member.)


I'm not a new hire and I tried to change to direct deposit before but it didn't go through due to something going wrong on their end. 


 Sounds like a personal problem/user error. Kroger system is flawless.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

If you're a new hire you won't receive a paycheck for a couple pay cycles. Meaning you won't get your first actual check until the second or third week. Don't worry you'll get paid all those training hours you worked and any real hours ontop of that. Just make sure it is correct.

If you changed your direct deposit it can take 2-3 pay cycles to catch up. If you changed banks check will be mailed to address on file. (I don't trust mailed checks. they get lost, could get stolen or thieved by a family member.)


I'm not a new hire and I tried to change to direct deposit before but it didn't go through due to something going wrong on their end. 


 Sounds like a personal problem/user error. Kroger system is flawless.


Just like our government? Seriously though, please get rid of whatever you're smoking. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

whats up with the trolls on this form? 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I've been there almost a month now and I haven't received one. It was a problem the first time. Now it's an issue that is affecting my other personal accounts and bills. They aren't even coming in the mail, I'm getting cash advances instead and it's annoying. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

In my case it is the system, they just changed it, I haven't gotten a paper check for almost a month now, and nobody, absolutely nobody knows how to setup my bank account. It's ridiculous. I've been getting paid cash and that's only gonna work a couple more weeks for me before I decide to move on. I turned down a job posting $5 more and now all I've had is issues with getting paid. Even HR has no clue how to use the new payroll system. 



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard